PDA

View Full Version : Pennsylvania woman injures 2 after allegedly driving into oncoming car as test of faith

Teh One Who Knocks
01-20-2020, 11:18 AM
By David Aaro | Fox News

https://i.imgur.com/e1eQvWk.jpg

A Pennsylvania woman allegedly drove her car into oncoming traffic as a way to test her faith, while showing no concern for those injured from her actions, state police said.

Nadejda Reilly, 31, was driving around for several hours on Jan. 7 -- waiting for a calling from God -- before directing her car straight into an oncoming vehicle on Route 93, according to an investigator who spoke to her.

Two people in the other vehicle were hospitalized with injuries, according to Trooper Bruce Balliet. Reilly survived and allegedly didn't care about their physical well being because God would have protected them.

“Reilly related [that] God took care of her by not having her injured,” Balliet wrote in an arrest affidavit. “Reilly expressed no concerns or remorse for the victims. Reilly also stated she did not care if the other people were injured because God would have taken care of them.”

Her $50,000 bail was revoked last Wednesday, according to a court docket. She's charged with aggravated assault and other offenses.

Her lawyer, Andrew Bench filed a notice that Reilly plans to waive her formal arraignment in Carbon County court.

The Associated Press contributed to the report

Griffin
01-20-2020, 03:33 PM
One day it began to rain very heavily. It kept raining and a big flood came.
The man climbed up on the roof of his house, and knew that he would be ok. God would protect him.

It kept raining and now the water had reached his waist. A boat came by and a guy in the boat said: “Hey, jump in. We will take you with us”.
“No thanks”, said the man. “I’m a firm believer in God. He will rescue me”. He sent the boat away.

It kept on raining and now the water had reached his neck. Another boat came by and a guy in the boat said: “You look like you could need some help. Jump in and we will take you with us”.
“No”, said the man. “I’m a firm believer in God. He will rescue me. Don’t worry about me”. The boat sailed away.

It still rained and the water now reached his mouth. A helicopter came by and a guy in the helicopter threw down a rope and said: “Hi there my friend. Climb up. We will rescue you”.
“No”, said the man. “I’m a firm believer in God. He will rescue me. I know he will”. The helicopter flew away.

It kept on raining, and finally the man drowned.

When the man died, he went to heaven. When entering Heaven, he had an interview with God.
After giving a polite greeting and sitting down, the man asked: “Where were you. I waited and waited. I was sure you would rescue me, as I have been a firm believer all my life, and have only done good to others. So where were you when I needed you?”
God scratched his confused looking face and answered: “I don’t get it either. I sent you two boats and a helicopter”.