PDA

View Full Version : Taylor Swift attempted to kick Justin Bieber out of her gym

Teh One Who Knocks
01-20-2020, 12:35 PM
By Jessica Bennett - Page Six

https://i.imgur.com/96x1ZBV.jpg

When Taylor Swift pays big bucks for a private gym session, that’s just what she expects, even if it means kicking a fellow pop star out of the vicinity.

The “You Need to Calm Down” singer, 30, recently attempted to have Justin Bieber, 25, and several others removed from the Dogpound Gym in West Hollywood, TMZ reports.

The “Yummy” artist and his security team were approached and asked to leave, but they refused to budge until the Biebs finished his workout, according to the site.

After completing his session, Bieber left with his crew, all the while not knowing that Swift was the one who requested they exit stage right. Once he left, the remaining gym members were also asked to leave.

A source at the gym insisted that Swift had an appointment with a trainer where she specified she’d like to train alone in the facility, and that the incident was not personal.

Swift has, however, made her feelings known about Bieber’s manager, Scooter Braun, as the two have been engaged in a music business feud over her master recordings for months.

DemonGeminiX
01-20-2020, 01:04 PM
Man, if that's not Diva, then I don't know what is.

"Clear the gym, kick everyone out. I want to workout alone with my trainer."

Is she fucking the trainer?

Muddy
01-20-2020, 03:00 PM
Go build your own gym on your own property, you little cunt.

PorkChopSandwiches
01-20-2020, 04:34 PM
Exactly, have your trainer come to you dumb bitch

Godfather
01-24-2020, 07:33 AM
I mean... am I crazy for not seeing the problem if she presumably paid to book the place out? If a company pays to book out a restaurant for a private event and has to ask them to kick out some stragglers at the bar when their allotted time starts, nobody blinks. You put up a sign in advance, it is what it is.

DemonGeminiX
01-24-2020, 11:42 AM
I mean... am I crazy for not seeing the problem if she presumably paid to book the place out? If a company pays to book out a restaurant for a private event and has to ask them to kick out some stragglers at the bar when their allotted time starts, nobody blinks. You put up a sign in advance, it is what it is.

I don't think you're crazy, and I guess if she has that kind of pull with businesses, then so be it. We already know she has the money to pull it off, but at the end of he day, it's still a bitchy diva move. Personally, if I was a Hollywood gym owner, I'd have some kind of VIP room or wing where celebrities and other high profile clients could have their privacy, and leave the main building open to my regular paying customers. If I couldn't provide a private spot, then I would refuse the offer, citing all of my other paying customers having paid for the right to be there. It's not worth losing a bunch of customers over one person, rather than losing one spoiled brat that thinks she's too good to work out in the same areas that others paid for the right to use as well. I just don't subscribe to the whole rich and famous deserve to get to the front of the line just because they're rich and famous. If celebrities want to impress me, then let them go and find a cure for cancer, paralysis, Alzheimer's/dementia, etc etc etc

Muddy
01-24-2020, 02:29 PM

I guess I mistook that she had booked the entire gym.. Yeah.. Throw him out.

Hikari Kisugi
01-24-2020, 05:09 PM
Man, if that's not Diva, then I don't know what is.

"Clear the gym, kick everyone out. I want to workout alone with my trainer."

Is she fucking the trainer?

Bet she can take a good fisting!