PDA

View Full Version : ‘Disgusting’ Subway worker caught ‘scratching his a**e’ behind the counter serving sandwiches by horrified customer

Teh One Who Knocks
01-23-2020, 11:45 AM
Sarah Ridley and Lottie Tiplady-Bishop - The Sun

https://i.imgur.com/RQj06yq.jpg

A "DISGUSTING" Subway worker was caught with his pants down - having a good old scratch of his left cheek behind the counter, which was lewdly on show.

Horrified customers spotted the grim sight at a branch of the sandwich chain in Accrington, Lancs.

An unnamed 30-year-old spotted the bottom-scratcher and posted it to Facebook.

The picture, showing the worker with his face obscured, was posted on Monday alongside the caption: “Glad I don’t eat at Accy Subway. Worker stood scratching his a*s!”

The spotter told the Lancashire Telegraph: "It is absolutely disgusting and I won’t be going into that Subway again. I said to my partner, 'have you seen that? You have just eaten and he is doing that.'

"It is just wrong on so many levels".

The post attracted a slurry of comments from grossed-out sandwich lovers.

Danielle Fell said “that’s grim”, while Jackie Rowbotham commented: “Disgusting human, glad I’ve never been there".

Lee Boobier said: “Lovely. Scratching his a**e then making the sandwiches".

'WRONG ON SO MANY LEVELS'

It also sparked a flurry of jokes, with Damien Calverley posting alongside two laughing emojis: “Mmmm, extra sauce on that".

Eileen Coster said: “Needs something to add the flavour".

Martin Humphreys commented: “Subway is sh*t anyway, pardon the pun".

Some horrified customers even vowed to boycott the branch.

And last year, another Subway worker over in America was spotted resting her BARE feet on a counter in the food prep area.

The witty Facebook poster who spotted the sight wrote: "Bon appetit".

And in 2017, horrifying secret camera footage showed workers at a branch of Subway in Warwickshire fishing bread out of a BIN to serve to customers.

It shows the manager reaching into the bin to retrieve the bread and telling an employee: “We are

In light of the footage, Rugby Council sent an environmental health officer to visit the store who found a number of food hygiene issues.already short of bread.”

The Accrington branch where the itchy man was snapped was awarded five stars for hygiene when it was last inspected in 2018.

A spokesperson from Subway told Sun Online: "Thank you for contacting us. We have high expectations of all franchise owners and their staff and require all stores to operate to strict hygiene standards.

"We have contacted the relevant franchise owner who is addressing this further with his staff".