PDA

View Full Version : Bridal party blasted for taking 'trashy' sex act snap at wedding

Teh One Who Knocks
01-28-2020, 11:32 AM
By Sophie Roberts, Lifestyle and Travel Editor - The Daily Star

https://i.imgur.com/Z2i8qSn.jpg

A bride was blasted for posing for a “trashy” photo alongside her bridal party.

On Reddit’s Wedding Shaming forum, users dragged the unnamed woman for mimicking an X-rated sex act alongside her bridesmaids.

In the image, a row of five women kneel down in front of their partners’ crotches.

Commenters were adamant that they were striking the pose so it would look like they were performing oral sex on the men.

They weren’t pleased about the naughty picture, with some branding it “sexist”.

One commenter remarked: “This is so lame. Some sexist, subservient male dominating bullshit.”

Others compared the scene to something you’d see in the Handmaid’s Tale – a dystopian novel that tells the story of female characters who are dominated by men.

One Reddit asked: “Why do they look like Handmaids about to go through a ceremony?”

Another said: “Definitely wouldn’t be part of this weird Handmaids Tale inspired shoot.”

And a third added: “Looks like a scene out of The Handmaids Tale.”

Others said they’d refuse to take part in the bizarre photoshoot.

One commenter wrote: “Tacky as it gets.

“I would be the bitch that would absolutely refuse to do the photo even if it made a giant scene at the wedding.

“Just being asked would probably end the friendship.”

A second agreed: “Yep. I've been a bridesmaid more times than I care to discuss and I would 100% not do this.

“The bride had better have said something about it ahead of time so I could tell her and she could replace me because Jason Momoa himself couldn't convince me to do this.”

RBP
01-28-2020, 12:41 PM
Or you can let them do whatever the fuck they want at their own wedding. You wouldn't do that? Okay. Don't. Good for you.

Why is it always necessary to be such judgemental cunts about EVERYTHING?

Teh One Who Knocks
01-28-2020, 12:48 PM
Or you can let them do whatever the fuck they want at their own wedding. You wouldn't do that? Okay. Don't. Good for you.

Why is it always necessary to be such judgemental cunts about EVERYTHING?

Your toxicity is showing [-(

RBP
01-28-2020, 12:53 PM
Your toxicity is showing [-(

It gets old. There's no civility.

Muddy
01-28-2020, 01:28 PM
I mean it is trashy.. I personally could care less what this group of trashy people do though.

RBP
01-28-2020, 02:20 PM
I mean it is trashy.. I personally could care less what this group of trashy people do though.

Exactly. If they had fun with it, then great!