PDA

View Full Version : Arizona woman gets emergency surgery after vibrator gets stuck in her bladder

Teh One Who Knocks
01-28-2020, 11:53 AM
KMOV CBS 4

https://i.imgur.com/sDgORisl.png

MESA, AZ ( 3TV/CBS 5) - An Arizona woman is recovering from surgery after getting a sex toy stuck in her bladder. It's a case that stunned emergency room doctors and an OBGYN, and that woman spoke out to Arizona’s Family warning others about the product she used.

She’s asked we keep her name anonymous. Her pleasure turned to pain in an instant. “Every time it went off it was like my entire abdomen was vibrating,” the Mesa woman said.

She was talking about her new Vesper Vibrator Necklace by the company Crave. She wore the sex toy around her neck out to dinner with her boyfriend, then used it with him when they got home earlier this month. She was only using it on the outside of her body as intended.

“I moved and out of nowhere I just felt a really sharp pain,” she said. The vibrator was nowhere to be found. “Where is it? And he like…didn’t know,” she said, about the moment she and her boyfriend knew something was wrong.

But…she could still feel it. “First reaction was panic because I had just lost something inside of me that was still going off,” she said.

“Still vibrating?” asked reporter Briana Whitney. “Yes, still vibrating,” the woman confirmed. With the device still on, she went to the emergency room, where several doctors did pelvic exams, but with no success.

“The emergency room staff wasn’t able to find it in the vagina,” said OBGYN Dr. Greg Marchand. The emergency room staff called in Dr. Marchand to take a look, and he was shocked by what he found on the x-ray and inside her body.

“I was really surprised when I’m looking in the abdomen and realizing this device is actually in the bladder,” Dr. Marchand said. “I’ve never seen a case like this in my entire career.” They realized the device had actually entered her body through her urethra and went into her bladder, lodging itself sideways. They had to surgically remove it.

The woman plans on filing a lawsuit against the company for lack of warning on the label that this could happen even during normal use. She said the small and narrow design is dangerous, especially with a detachable chain. After her horrific vibrator experience, she said she'll be taking it down a notch.

“Are you done using sex toys?” Whitney asked the woman. “Uh, probably. Yeah. Probably,” she said. Arizona’s Family reached out to the sex product company, Crave, for a response but had not heard back as of Friday night.

Muddy
01-28-2020, 01:34 PM
This ho is fucking her pisshole with a vibrator and doesn't realize it?