PDA

View Full Version : Drunk Ohio man charged with calling cops 25 times in search of lost hoodie

Teh One Who Knocks
02-06-2020, 12:36 PM
By Joshua Rhett Miller - The New York Post

https://i.imgur.com/NSxJ6Me.jpg

Dude, where’s my hoodie?

A confused and inebriated Ohio man looking for answers in the wrong place frantically called cops 25 times in search of his lost hooded sweatshirt, police said.

Harves Gardner, 32, is now facing a felony charge of disrupting public services after being arrested early Monday following his alleged torrent of phone calls, according to the Cincinnati Enquirer.

“When people arrived [the] defendant only wanted rides around town to find his hoodie that he lost,” cops wrote of the incident.

Police told Gardner, who was allegedly intoxicated at the time, to simply go back to bed, but he kept calling cops, providing different locations for cops to respond, the newspaper reports.

Gardner, who was being held at the Hamilton County Justice Center, was scheduled to appear in court early Tuesday. It’s unclear if he’s hired an attorney.

In Ohio, disruption of public services is a fourth-degree felony punishable by up to 18 months in prison and a fine of $5,000.