PDA

View Full Version : Recent Bigfoot Sighting in Alabama

Teh One Who Knocks
02-17-2020, 12:28 PM
Cryptozoology News

https://i.imgur.com/y7SJfvel.jpg

The following unedited report–except for the person’s name and exact location of the sighting– was sent to Cryptozoology News by a 33-year-old Dollar General employee out of a city in Autauga and Elmore counties, Alabama, on February 3, 2020. The date of the sighting is December 7, 2019 at approximately 5:30 p.m..

How long did the sighting last?

The actual sighting was just a second but i had something thrown my way and heard whistling as well as grunting for about 2 hours

What were you doing at the time of the sighting?

I was deer hunting.

Describe what happened with as many details as possible.

I got to my stand that is on the edge of the swamp at about 3 p.m. I had only been in my stand for about 10 to 15 minutes when a heavy piece of wood hit a tree that’s about 10 yards to my right. I wasn’t sure what it was but chalked it up to a limb falling or something like that and went back to watching my field. About an hour later I could hear whistling and grunting. I wasn’t sure what it was so I figured I would continue hunting but keep a lookout for what might be making those noises. That continued until it was dark. I was about to get ready to leave my stand when I heard a stick break over my right shoulder. I was thinking it was a deer coming out of the swamp and when I turned around I saw about 15 yards away something that was very dark and about 7 to 7.5 ft tall with very broad shoulders and it looked like it didn’t have a neck (kinda like how a bodybuilder looks with their shoulder muscles). It had long matted like hair and a large cone shaped head. It was to dark at the time to make out any details like facial features but I had enough light to see the outline and what looked to be a tuft of matted hair coming off its left hand side. When I turned around it saw me and it squatted behind some bushes that was between me and it. The bushes and low hanging limbs it ducked behind are my height about 6 ft and it was 1 to 1 1\2 ft taller than that. I just quickly and as quietly as possible slipped out of there. I didn’t want to disturb it and I was filled with a feeling of dread that I have never felt before.

What did it look like? Describe physical features of what you saw.

It was 7 to 7 1\2 ft tall with very broad shoulders and it looked like it it had thick matted hair. It had a large cone-shaped head and what looked like a tuft of matted hair coming off it’s left side of its head\neck.

Have you had a sighting before?

No

Goofy
02-17-2020, 01:30 PM
:rofl:

Teh One Who Knocks
02-17-2020, 01:36 PM
It's an eyewitness account :|