PDA

View Full Version : Disgusting video of woman weeing on train being probed by police

Teh One Who Knocks
03-10-2020, 10:56 AM
By Henry Holloway, Chief Reporter - The Daily Star

https://i.imgur.com/fh1GNRI.jpg

Police have launched a probe after a video of a woman taking a wee on a train went viral.

The unnamed woman was filmed squatting between seats on a train and laughing.

Liquid can be seen pooling on the floor in the grim clip, which has gone viral in Australia.

It was shared on popular Facebook group Auburn 2144 – which has more than 100,000 followers and 87,000 likes.

In the post, the page claimed the woman drenched the seat with urine and wiped “her urine drenched hands on the seat aboard the train in Sydney.

New South Wales Police are now probing the incident – with the video racking up thousands of views.

https://i.imgur.com/wvGjlPw.jpg

“[We] are aware of the video circulating online of a woman urinating on a train, and are conducting inquiries,” cops said in a statement.

They urged anyone with information to get in touch with Crime Stoppers.

The clip attracted hundreds of comments, being branded “disgusting”, “sickening” and “putrid”.

Video shows the blonde woman laughing and smiling as she appears to relive herself on the train.

It was posted with the caption: “When Sydney girls aren’t fussed about the toilet paper shortage because they don’t use it anyways.”

It has been shared almost 500 times, and received more than 1,500 comments

Commenters were left furious by the video, with some saying they never wanted to use public transport again.

One said “omgggg this is absolutely disgusting” and another added “her parents won’t be proud seeing this”.

Others said: “What … has the world come to.”

And one added: “I don't care if I'm a woman myself. I would have given her a mop and a bucket and made her clean it.”

lost in melb.
03-10-2020, 11:31 AM
Before I even clicked I wondered aloud if this was Australia. Now you understand why we need all that toilet paper :dunno:

DemonGeminiX
03-10-2020, 11:38 AM
It looks like she's kinda cute. I mean, I don't usually go for chicks with black bars where their eyes should be, but I could make an exception in this case.

PorkChopSandwiches
03-11-2020, 04:13 PM
Before I even clicked I wondered aloud if this was Australia. Now you understand why we need all that toilet paper :dunno:

:lol:

Griffin
03-11-2020, 06:34 PM
I was expecting to see her being probed while pissing

lost in melb.
03-11-2020, 08:24 PM
I was expecting to see her being probed while pissing

Those vids cost money, fella :hand: