PDA

View Full Version : Dance-happy driver cited for DUI after exposing breast to Peoria County deputy

Teh One Who Knocks
03-12-2020, 10:41 AM
Phil Luciano of the Journal Star

https://i.imgur.com/WuK3RbC.jpg

WEST PEORIA — A pulled-over motorist would not stop dancing even while undergoing field-sobriety tests, and later exposed herself to police.

At 1:28 a.m. Saturday, a Peoria County sheriff's deputy pulled over a driver ignoring a stop sign on North Pierson Avenue before turning east onto West Nebraska Avenue. The driver, a 28-year-old from Peoria, handed over her license, saying she believed to have been driving properly. But the deputy had suspicions of further wrongdoing.

"Her eyelids were drooping, partially invading her pupils," the deputy wrote in a police report. "(She) seemed to be relaxed as her radio was loud and she was dancing in her seat. I detected the odor of an alcoholic beverage emitting from inside the vehicle."

She said she had consumed two shots of liquor while working at Luxxx Showgirls, a gentleman's club at 3601 W. Farmington Road in West Peoria. She did not specific her job at the club.

She agreed to exit her car to take field-sobriety tests. But she twice interrupted the process.

"She wanted to dance and sing to a song that she could her on the loud radio from her car," the deputy stated. "(She) even apologized, saying, 'I just really love this song.'"

While flubbing portions of a heel-toe test, she said she had "been distracted by the good music on the car radio," according to the report, which did not note the names of any of the distracting songs.

After the deputy turned off the car radio, he asked if she would take a breath test. She agreed and blew a blood alcohol concentration of .204 percent, or more than twice the legal intoxication threshold of 0.08 percent.

After the deputy then handcuffed the woman and led her into the back of a squad car, she asked if she would be fed at the Peoria County Jail. She also asked if her incarceration put her at risk for a particular sexual act, but the deputy advised her that she could post bond.

During transport to the jail, she asked a deputy to "take her through a fast-food drive-through," the report stated. The deputy, who found that request "odd," drove straight to the jail, the report stated.

At the jail, while the arresting deputy filled out paperwork near the woman, she said, "I'm not taking these out."

As the deputy recounted, "I looked up from the paper and she had pulled down her top, exposing her breast and pointing toward her nipple rings. I turned my head away and yelled at her to put her breast back in her shirt, and I advised her that she cannot expose herself like that inside the facility. ... She apologized and complied."

She later admitted that she had drunk four shots of liquor at home before going to Luxxx, where she had two double-shots of liquor. According to the report, when asked if she felt intoxicated, she said, "Yes."

She then was cited for DUI and disregarding a stop sign. She was released from jail after posting $100.

DemonGeminiX
03-12-2020, 10:47 AM
No names. No booking photo. And of course, there's no pictures or video that document the incident. in question. I feel cheated.

PorkChopSandwiches
03-12-2020, 04:09 PM
bitches be hungry