PDA

View Full Version : I'm gonna be rich!!!!!!!

Goofy
03-18-2020, 06:23 PM
Just got this email -

FROM Miss Mary Dakota.
28 B32EW colmore tottenham court,london

I am a deaf girl the only daughter of my late parents Mr. and Mrs.
Dakota My father was a highly reputable business man (A COCOA DEALER)
who operated in the Economic capital of (West African Island) during
his days. I am a deaf girl.

It is sad to say that he passed away mysteriously in France during one
of his business trips abroad year 12th.February 2019. Though his
sudden death was linked or

rather suspected to have been masterminded by an uncle of his who
traveled with him at that time. But God knows the truth! My mother
died when I was just 14years old
and since then my father took me so special. Before his death on
February 12, 2019 he called the secretary who accompanied him to
hospital and told him that he has the

sum of US$380,500,000:00(THREE HUNDRED AND EIGHTY MILLION, FIVE
HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS) left in a security company. He
further told him that he deposited the money with my name.

I am a deaf girl just 30 years old and university undergraduate and
really don't know what to do, Now I want an account overseas where I
can transfer this funds and

after the transaction I will come over and by your help I could settle
down and plan my future. This is because I have suffered a lot of set
backs as a result of
incessant political crisis here in London. The death of my father
actually brought sorrow to my life.

I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regards, I
wish to invest under your care please. Your suggestions

and ideas will be highly regarded But permit me to ask these few questions:

1. Can you honestly help me as you would do to your own relation?
2. Can I completely trust you as a reliable person? .
3. What percentage of the total amount in question will be good for you
after the money has been transferred into your account?

FULL NAMES=============
AGE=========================== =
RELIGION=============
SEX=====================
CONTACT=======================
OFFICE MOBILE============
FAX NUMBER=====================
COUNTRY ================
CITY=================
ADDRESS==================
OCCUPATION ===================
ANY COPY OF YOUR ID:================

Moreover, while I continue with my education I will like to invest my
money into lucrative business but I need you to put me through, Please,
Consider this and get back to me as soon as possible ,Immediately I
confirmed your willingness then I will tell you how we will go about the
transaction.

Please contact me through my alternative email address:
(marydakota6@gmail.com)

Yours sincerely,

Miss Mary Dakota

:woohoo:

Teh One Who Knocks
03-18-2020, 06:28 PM
I just e-mailed her pretending to be you, so the money is all mine :banana:

fricnjay
03-18-2020, 06:28 PM
:rofl:

Goofy
03-18-2020, 06:40 PM
I just e-mailed her pretending to be you, so the money is all mine :banana:

:x

Teh One Who Knocks
03-18-2020, 06:42 PM
:dance:

Goofy
03-18-2020, 07:05 PM
I have another!

Dear Friend,

I have very vital information to give to you, but first I must have your trust before I review it to you because it may cause me my job, so I need somebody that I can trust for me to be able to review the secret to you.
I am Henry Kuykendall., a senior officer at John F. Kennedy International Airport (USA)

I have contacted you regarding an abandoned diplomatic consignment box from Africa and the x-ray scan report box revealed some US dollar bill in it which could be approximately 12.5 Million dollars and the official paper of the box indicates your contact details. To confirm you as the authentic beneficiary and also for security Purpose, do send me your full information for crossed checking of your details with the information stated in the office.

YOUR FULL NAME:
YOUR HOME ADDRESS:
YOUR HOME/MOBILE TEL NUMBER:
NEAREST AIRPORT CLOSE TO YOU:

For your information, the box was abandoned by the diplomat who was on transit to your city because he was not able to pay the Airport clearance fee of 3,800 dollars. I have taken it upon myself to contact you personally about this abandoned box so that we can transact this as a deal and share the total money 70% for you and 30% for me. As soon as I get the requested detail from you for verification.

I will pay the clearance fee and make arrangement for the box to be delivered to you which can be concluded within 4-6 hours after confirmation is made and upon your acceptance and willingness to co-operate. All communication must be held extremely confidential to ensure a successful delivery.

Kindly send your details to by clicking reply a I will give you a call after my confirmation.

Sincerely
Henry Kuykendall

:dance:

Teh One Who Knocks
03-18-2020, 07:08 PM
And I just e-mailed them too :shifty:

Mine, all mine! :woot:

fricnjay
03-18-2020, 07:17 PM
I appreciate the Help Lance your helping me out a big jam, I was kinda embarrassed to admit it but its really me that needs the help so I'm sending the emails.

8-[

Teh One Who Knocks
03-18-2020, 07:45 PM
I appreciate the Help Lance your helping me out a big jam, I was kinda embarrassed to admit it but its really me that needs the help so I'm sending the emails.

8-[

:liar:

There aren't enough spelling errors in those e-mails to be from you :hand:

fricnjay
03-18-2020, 07:51 PM
:liar:

There aren't enough spelling errors in those e-mails to be from you :hand:

I had my wife proof it first. [-(

Noilly Pratt
03-19-2020, 04:13 PM
Once you get your mansion on the hill, I'll buy the one next to you and paint it bright pink...because I can. I'm gonna be rich, too!

Hello Beneficiary,

Our agency has in possession a parcel shipped from a government agency of the United Kingdom. During transport the package was damaged and the label became almost illegible. What we have deciphered appears to be your name.

In events such as this we have no choice but to turn these packages over to the closest match on the shipping address. This is required by law. And this is why we are contacting you.

These packages have been scanned and x-rayed in hopes to find any information to surrender them to the rightful owner.

We discovered, while x-raying these packages, that they contain a large amount of United States currency. We assume this was a transaction or transfer to you and that you are probably still expecting the delivery. And the total assumed raw cash is estimated around Eight million and above ( just an assumed estimated amount).

Again, we are required by law to turn this package over to the rightful owner and since your name appears on the shipping label, that owner is probably you.

We would like to forward this parcel to you but we need to verify your full name, proper shipping address and a telephone number so we may begin processing this claim.

There is a limited time required by law to claim lost/damaged/illegible packages. Once this time expires we must turn the package over to the United States Government who disperses the contents to charities. Any unclaimed money is sent to the US Treasury Office where it is destroyed.

If you feel that you should claim this money please reply with the information above and we can release it to you, ones the doumented paper works is being sign and approved.

Thank you for your help in this matter.
Mr. David Jim Brown
Administration Officer
United Nations Inspection
Service
Atlanta, Georgia USA.

They are out there in abundance now...hope some non-savvy senior doesn't get taken.

lost in melb.
03-19-2020, 07:47 PM
Some of these are legit. It's like TattsLotto... Just keep trying

Goofy
06-30-2020, 06:12 PM
Greeting,

I am indeed glad to be in contact with you even though this medium of communication (internet) has been grossly abused by criminal minded people making it difficult for people with genuine intention to correspond and exchange views without skepticism.

I am Lawrence Pierre , financial assistant to late Jeffrey Epstein Financier owner, an American billionaire who died recently in new York prison.Two days before his death he instructed me to give $10,500,000 million dollars to an individual for charity work 30% will be for you that will handle the distribution of the fund and 70% goes for charity work . Please you should keep this confidential to yourself.He also warned me to remain anonymous the public or the government should not be aware of this donation.

Take note: You will not be asked to pay Tax or legal fee charges is not applicable, as soon as you respond to this email that you can use this money wisely for charity work i will make urgent arrangement for this money to be with you in three-four working days.

Reply me with the following details:

Full names:
Address:
Telephone number:

Regards,

Lawrence Pierre.

:woohoo:

Teh One Who Knocks
06-30-2020, 06:30 PM
Please you should keep this confidential to yourself

You forfeit :hand:

Placid
07-01-2020, 01:05 AM
I sent her an email too, but not to claim the money just nto inform her that you blokes are scammers... :lol: