PDA

View Full Version : Coronavirus challenge 'idiot' who licked toilet seat on TikTok 'now has COVID-19'

Teh One Who Knocks
03-25-2020, 11:54 AM
By Sofie Jackson, News Reporter - The Daily Star

https://i.imgur.com/a6vg76j.jpg

A “moron” who licked a toilet seat for attention on TikTok is now in hospital with coronavirus, according to Piers Morgan.

The so-called “corona challenge” went viral and saw participants lick various objects in public to flout World Health Organisation and government safety advice about COVID-19.

Hosting ITV’s Good Morning Britain today, the presenter said: "You may remember also the other idiot, this is also in America, as part of the coronavirus challenge some morons are doing, went into his local toilet cubicle here and licked the bowl.”

Repulsed, co-host Ranvir Singh says: “Oh my god I haven’t seen this. Why are we showing this? Oh, that’s disgusting!”

In the clip, the lad has lifted up the seat of the lavatory and is running his tongue along the top of the bowl.

But it then cuts and appears to show him in a hospital bed.

Morgan adds: “I think this called karma – here’s a picture of him on his Instagram page. Yeah, he's got coronavirus. That’s him in hospital.”

The outspoken TV presenter had previously called for the lad and others doing the challenge to be "charged with attempted murder" when the video emerged online.

A woman licking a toilet in a plane is thought to have sparked the sick trend, with her video making the news worldwide.

People have been told to practice good hygiene, wash their hands, and stay indoors not just for their own safety but to protect others who may be more at risk of serious complications and death.

The British government have enforced a strict lockdown after pictures showed people continuing to gather in large groups over the weekend.

Police shared a video of them having to tell sunbathers to "go home – this is not a holiday" after they gathered in a park in London despite the lockdown.

In an update on March 24, Public Health England said that 8,077 people have tested positive for coronavirus in the UK and 422 patients with COVID-19 have died.

DemonGeminiX
03-25-2020, 11:55 AM
:dumbass:

PeyPeyRyRy
03-25-2020, 12:41 PM
Does this mean that he won the challenge?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk