PDA

View Full Version : Mystery objects cast shadows across the moon in 'one of the best UFO videos ever'

Teh One Who Knocks
04-09-2020, 11:42 AM
By Tiffany Lo - The Daily Star

https://i.imgur.com/ARQ3BOp.jpg
Three UFOs were seen flying over the moon from the right side of the frame

An incredible video of three apparent UFOs hovering over the moon has sent the conspiracy world into a frenzy, with one claiming it could be "one of the best videos ever".

Jean-Michel Tenac shared the clip to his YouTube channel on April 3 where it has already garnered more than 500,000 views.

The amazingly-clear video appears to show three strange objects slowly moving over the surface of the moon.

To make it even stranger, they appear to be casting shadows on the lunar surface.

Among the thousands to have seen the video was YouTube conspiracy channel Disclose Screen.

In an exclusive chat with Daily Star Online, he admitted the video could be faked but said: "The only way to be 100% sure is if the operator of the channel provides us with a download link of the raw video file.

"The date these UFOs were captured corresponds with the phase of the moon at that time.

"If it is a fake it's one of the best I have seen, I can't see any flaws in the video myself although you do have the 'experts' in the comment section trying to point out flaws in the video but they are just pulling at straws.

"I’ve seen many UFO/moon videos and this one ranks one of the best. "

Countless other viewers were stunned by the objects apparent shadows on the moon and believed they could have only been caused by "massive ships".

One suggested: "There may be satellites in space."

Another wrote: "Forming shadows on the moon to disappearing into what I assume is Earth’s shadow once they’re no longer illuminated by sunlight.

"Judging by the shadows it seems they are over the moon’s surface about like a plane here, but they look to be enormous."

https://i.imgur.com/ErBBNIj.jpg
Conspiracists said the clip shared the actual moon phase as shown on the recorded day

But some pointed out an abrupt stop of "atmospheric distortion" as evidence of the bogus UFO encounter.

"Nicely done, it's all real at the first 34 seconds until the atmospheric distortions are turned off," one commented.

And a fourth said: "Looks very real to me, though I think the shadows on the moon are longer due to the angle of the sun."

PorkChopSandwiches
04-09-2020, 03:59 PM
:hills:

deebakes
04-09-2020, 04:11 PM
:tinfoil: