PDA

View Full Version : Nightclubs in Mexico allegedly offering 'home delivery' sex services during coronavirus pandemic

Teh One Who Knocks
04-10-2020, 11:05 AM
BY J. EDWARD MORENO - The Hill

https://i.imgur.com/lhE2UEB.png

Mexico’s National Human Rights Commission is urging authorities to launch a probe into nightclubs in the country that are offering home delivery for illicit activity amid coronavirus-related shutdowns around the country.

“This is an attack not only on the right to public health, but also constitutes discrimination and possible human trafficking for sexual exploitation,” the commission said in a statement.

Some of the nightclubs in question are accused of human trafficking and advertising underage girls. The National Human Rights Commission said the activity was noted on April 3 in the central state of Tlaxcala, a hot spot for human trafficking in the country.

The National Citizen’s Observatory of Feminicide said Tuesday that women and girls being advertised for such services “are being exposed not just to being infected with COVID-19, but also to different forms of violence,” the group said in a statement.
As of Wednesday evening, Mexico has reported 3,181 coronavirus cases and 174 deaths. The country has been slow to implement social distancing efforts, but began doing so late last week.

DemonGeminiX
04-10-2020, 11:18 AM
I was all for it until I saw "underage girls".

lost in melb.
04-10-2020, 11:30 AM
Do they slob the knob?

lost in melb.
04-10-2020, 11:31 AM
I was all for it until I saw "underage girls".

Oh, just saw that :oops:

PorkChopSandwiches
04-10-2020, 06:03 PM
One condom por favor