PDA

View Full Version : Padma Lakshmi responds to being called ‘immoral’ for going braless

Teh One Who Knocks
04-15-2020, 10:48 AM
By Jessica Bennett - Page Six

https://i.imgur.com/F8jfQNsl.jpg

Padma Lakshmi has responded to online trolls who took issue with the “Top Chef” host going braless while recording a cooking demonstration on social media.

“I got some comments last time that it was immoral for me to not wear a bra in my own kitchen during the quarantine,” Lakshmi, 49, captioned an Instagram video of herself making lasagna. “So those people should be happy to note that I’m wearing two today lol) But seriously, let’s not police women’s bodies in 2020 ok?”

The clip in question was shared by the author and food enthusiast Friday, and featured Lakshmi cooking chicken tagine in a gray dress with no bra. While there were comments criticizing the television star, she also had plenty of supporters who could relate to the quarantined mom.

B-x1Uy-BQx0
“We’re all here for the cooking which has been amazing. I never even noticed what @padmalakshmi was wearing. Damn grow up ��,” wrote one fan, while another added, “Honestly is ANYONE wearing a bra during quarantine?”

Another supporter addressed one of Lakshmi’s haters directly, asking “why are you so uncomfortable with a fellow woman’s nipple? And, why do you feel the need to shame another woman for that? Incomprehensible.”

DemonGeminiX
04-15-2020, 01:44 PM
Her nipples look perfectly fine to me. :dunno:

Women must've been shit on really bad back before the bra was invented.

deebakes
04-15-2020, 03:48 PM
leave her tits alone, bras are not required

lost in melb.
04-16-2020, 12:11 AM
No problem here