PDA

View Full Version : Heavily tattooed man charged in sex assault allegedly abducted, drugged, beat victim in camper

Teh One Who Knocks
05-01-2020, 10:00 AM
By Michael Ruiz | Fox News

https://i.imgur.com/jj6Rcoxl.jpg

A Florida man with extensive full-body tattoos who allegedly drugged, abducted and sexually battered a woman in a run-down camper earlier this year has been arrested, the local sheriff announced Thursday.

Efthimios Michael Zachary Mikedis, also known as Zak, a 28-year-old from Ocklawaha, allegedly attacked the victim with an accomplice on Jan. 5.

When the victim regained consciousness, Mikedis allegedly burned her hair with a cigarette and held a pair of scissors to her throat before beating her, dragging her to a waiting car and eventually letting her go at a Winn-Dixie parking lot.

Mikedis had told the victim that he would give her a ride from Orange County to her aunt’s home in Marion County, according to the Marion County Sheriff’s Office.

He arrived to pick her up with his mother, Shannon James, in the driver’s seat and another man in the vehicle, the sheriff’s office said. Investigators have identified the second man as Robert McDaniel.

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

The victim told police Mikedis looked like someone you would be “be instantly scared of" and he had what appeared to be a gun in his waistband.

The victim told him she no longer wanted the ride, according to authorities, but Mikedis ordered her into the vehicle.

Then he allegedly forced an unknown substance down her throat, pinned her to the floor, drove to a residence and brought her to a camper parked on the property, police said.

https://i.imgur.com/8bN7GEB.png

The victim began to black out, but she told investigators that she was sexually battered by Mikedis, abused with an unidentified object and then assaulted by another individual at Mikedis’ apparent urging.

The sheriff’s office said the victim heard Mikedis saying, “Go, go,” before the second person battered her.

She awoke and tried to call an Uber car, but Mikedis allegedly forced another unknown substance down her throat, burned her hair, punched her in the back of the head and dragged her across the property into his mother’s car once again.

He eventually forced her out of the car at a grocery store parking lot, according to police.

Mikedis faces one count of sexual battery and is being held in the Marion County Jail, authorities said.

The sheriff’s office said more arrests and more charges could be coming as the investigation continues.

Anyone with information on Robert McDaniel is asked to contact Detective Jessica Galler at (352)-368-3535.

Griffin
05-01-2020, 10:34 AM
I wonder if she could pick him out of a lineup? :-k

KevinD
05-01-2020, 05:55 PM
Did they arrest the mother too?

lost in melb.
05-02-2020, 02:52 AM
Did they arrest the mother too?

https://media.giphy.com/media/HyDAt79JnlY4M/giphy.gif

Not just for the crime, but giving birth

KevinD
05-02-2020, 12:58 PM
My point was that the mother (as reported) was driving. Tgeres no other mention of her in the article.

lost in melb.
05-02-2020, 01:23 PM
My point was that the mother (as reported) was driving. Tgeres no other mention of her in the article.

Yes I realize that now. I think I was making the point...what kind of mother would condone that sort of behavior in a son.

RBP
05-02-2020, 01:25 PM
Yes I realize that now. I think I was making the point...what kind of mother would condone that sort of behavior in a son.

The US is quickly becoming Venezuela. It's depressing.

Teh One Who Knocks
05-02-2020, 02:00 PM
The US is quickly becoming Venezuela. It's depressing.¡Viva la Revolución!

RBP
05-02-2020, 02:12 PM
¡Viva la Revolución!

I mean really. 20+ percent unemployment, food scarcity, lines for services, services not available, massive government infrastructure and dependence. This should scare anyone.

Teh One Who Knocks
05-02-2020, 02:24 PM
I mean really. 20+ percent unemployment, food scarcity, lines for services, services not available, massive government infrastructure and dependence. This should scare anyone.Blame the democrats, they're the ones that were holding up the loans for small businesses, the most heavily locked down states are all run by democrat governors, the MSM (which really is just another arm of the DNC) runs nothing but stories trying to scare people into believing that if they dare step foot outside, they will die instantly, and any time someone talks about going back to normal, they are viciously attacked as putting greed in front of 'saving people'.

KevinD
05-02-2020, 07:57 PM

I fully understood your gif reply, and I agree with your sentiment, haha