PDA

View Full Version : Lawrence mayor warns of ‘hefty’ fine for those who don’t wear face mask in public

Teh One Who Knocks
05-01-2020, 10:41 AM
Frank O'Laughlin - 7 News Boston

https://i.imgur.com/lYpYT5r.jpg

LAWRENCE, MASS. (WHDH) - Mayor Daniel Rivera on Tuesday announced an executive order from the Lawrence Board of Health requiring all residents to wear a mask or facial covering in public places due to the coronavirus pandemic.

“Lawrence continues to have some of the highest coronavirus counts in the Commonwealth. It is important for residents to remember that the best way to stop the spread is to stay home unless you need food, medicine, or medical attention,” Rivera said in a news release.

The order goes into effect at 6 a.m. on Wednesday. Those found in violation of the order will be fined $300.

“Residents and anyone traveling to Lawrence for essential business will be required to wear a mask when outside or in public places, or face a hefty fine,” Rivera added. “We hope that this face-covering measure helps reduce person-to-person transmission.”

All people over the age of 5 must comply with the order and wear a mask or some form of suitable covering over their nose and mouth, such as a homemade mask, a scarf, bandana or handkerchief.

The order will be enforced inside all buildings that are open to the public. Those who use public transportation, taxis, or ride shares must also wear a mask.

A mask or face covering must also be worn while at the gas pump.

The order doesn’t apply to people who are engaged in permissible outdoor physical activity, riding in a personal vehicle, alone in a separate and single space, or indoors with family or household members.

RBP
05-01-2020, 06:50 PM
They could hang out at Walmart and 7-11 and ticket black folks all day around here.

Teh One Who Knocks
05-01-2020, 07:22 PM
I won't wear one.

RBP
05-01-2020, 07:33 PM
Heathen. Obey.

Teh One Who Knocks
05-01-2020, 07:35 PM
:umno:

RBP
05-01-2020, 07:39 PM
You're the problem, asshole. :giggle:

I wear one. Going to the store is fucking depressing. I hate it.

KevinD
05-01-2020, 07:58 PM
I dont wear them either, nor gloves for that matter.

DemonGeminiX
05-01-2020, 08:21 PM
Fuck anyone below the age of 5. If Democrats had their way, toddlers could be executed at any time for any reason whatsoever. Put them on spikes!!!

Teh One Who Knocks
05-01-2020, 08:24 PM
You're the problem, asshole. :giggle:

I wear one. Going to the store is fucking depressing. I hate it.I refuse to go to any store that requires it either, there's plenty of places to spend my money.
I dont wear them either, nor gloves for that matter.:agreed: