PDA

View Full Version : Illinois Governor dodges question about wife skipping town during his extended “Stay-at-Home” order

Teh One Who Knocks
05-01-2020, 10:48 AM
by Melissa Shriver - ABC 7 KHQA

https://i.imgur.com/eW5e7l1l.jpg

It seems Illinois Governor Pritzker won't answer questions regarding his wife skipping out of Illinois and jumping a plane to Florida during his extended “Stay-at-Home” order.

During the question and answer period during the Democratic Governor’s daily briefing press conference on Wednesday a reporter asked him a pointed question about his wife’s whereabouts.

Here’s the transcription of the exchange.

The speaker read the question from Mark Konkol with Patch.

“Where’s the First Lady? Is she accompanied by a state security detail? Is she engaged in non-essential travel? What is your response to people who say the stay-at-home order and non-essential travels bans aren’t abided by your family?”

Here is what the Gov Pritzker said after digesting the question.

“The first thing I’d like to say is that in politics it used to be that we kept our families out of it,” said Pritzker. “My official duties have nothing to do with my family. So, I’m not going to answer that question. It's inappropriate and I find it reprehensible, honestly that that a reporter wrote a story about it.”

Watch for yourself here. The exchange is found at around 44 minutes into the briefing.

According to many sources like Chicagobusiness.com, Pritzker purchased a $12 million horse farm in Florida in 2018.

The question to Governor Pritzker came from Mark Konkol with Patch. Here’s a link (https://patch.com/illinois/chicago/does-all-illinois-slogan-apply-billionaire-govs-family) to his story originally published Monday.

RBP
05-01-2020, 04:35 PM
Toilets is a douchebag.

DemonGeminiX
05-01-2020, 04:49 PM
What a holier-than-thou prick. I bet he gets reelected 5 times.

RBP
05-01-2020, 04:54 PM
What a holier-than-thou prick. I bet he gets reelected 5 times.

Whiny as fuck too.

DemonGeminiX
05-01-2020, 05:00 PM
Whiny as fuck too.

Whiny, too? He'll be governor until he dies, then.

RBP
05-01-2020, 05:01 PM
:lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
05-01-2020, 07:25 PM
Do as I say, not as I do, you peasants :hand:

RBP
05-01-2020, 07:29 PM
Do as I say, not as I do, you peasants :hand:

We have a lot of that going on in the people's republic of Toilets.

lost in melb.
05-02-2020, 01:39 AM
Feed them cake :haha:

Griffin
05-02-2020, 04:26 AM
He actually looks like someone fed Gerard Butler too much cake.