PDA

View Full Version : Woman, 30, ‘raped underage boy multiple times with her husband’s blessing’

Teh One Who Knocks
05-06-2020, 10:18 AM
Jimmy McCloskey for Metro.co.uk

https://i.imgur.com/XQCkseG.png

A 30 year-old woman raped a 14 year-old boy multiple times with her husband’s blessing, police say. Whitney Alexander, from Gravette in Arkansas, reportedly began abusing the youngster four years ago after grooming him on Snapchat and Instagram by sending explicit photos.

Alexander and her husband Trent were arrested May 1 after her alleged victim went to police, and told how Trent Alexander had initially been angry about the abuse, only for him to later ‘see both sides of the conversation,’ according to KNWA.

Her final sex attack on the boy took place last year, according to a police affidavit. Alexander had sex with the youngster a total of 30 times, although it is unclear how much of the abuse took place before he reached her home state’s age of consent, which is 16. It is unclear how the abuse eventually came to the attention of police investigators.

Alexander reportedly told her husband what had been going on, prompting him to break a bar stool in a fit of rage, according to the Northwest Arkansas Democrat-Gazette.

Grilled about his alleged knowledge of the sex abuse, Trent Alexander denied knowing that was going on, and said he’d only broken the bar stool after his wife told him she no longer loved him.

Whitney Alexander has been charged with rape, while her husband faces an allegation of permitting the abuse of a minor, although he has not yet been formally charged. She is being held in Benton County Jail in lieu of $100,000 bond.

RBP

lost in melb.
05-06-2020, 02:05 PM
I wish they'd stop using the word rape in these situations

PorkChopSandwiches
05-06-2020, 05:28 PM
:-k

Muddy
05-06-2020, 06:21 PM
https://i.imgur.com/P0FwGQt.gif

RBP
05-06-2020, 10:17 PM
I wish they'd stop using the word rape in these situations

Okay. I'll bite. Go.

Pony
05-06-2020, 11:02 PM
Okay. I'll bite. Go.

Yea, I don't know either. Just look at her, she's definitely guilty.

DemonGeminiX
05-06-2020, 11:09 PM
The crime is known as statutory rape. In Arkansas, the lower limit is 14, which the victim was. According to statute, minors 14 and below in Arkansas can't legally consent to sexual acts with an adult. She raped him. That's the law.

lost in melb.
05-06-2020, 11:21 PM
Okay. I'll bite. Go.

It's just confusing.The sex might have been without his consent, but not necessarily against his will, if you follow me

DemonGeminiX
05-06-2020, 11:26 PM
It's just confusing.The sex might have been without his consent, but not necessarily against his will, if you follow me

It doesn't matter. The law in Arkansas says it's rape. If the law says it's rape, it's rape. That's just the way it is.

Pony
05-06-2020, 11:38 PM
It doesn't matter. The law in Arkansas says it's rape. If the law says it's rape, it's rape. That's just the way it is.

Unless she's really hot.

RBP
05-07-2020, 10:45 PM

I understand. But unless and until that's equally treated under the law, then it is what it is.

Muddy
05-08-2020, 01:27 PM
Well this didn't explode like I thought it would.. :lol: