PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Noilly!

Teh One Who Knocks
05-08-2020, 10:49 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NOILLY!

https://i.imgur.com/RmvSFRp.jpg

Hope it a great one my friend :beerchug:

DemonGeminiX
05-08-2020, 11:52 AM
Happy birthday, bud.

:bday:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhdOPhTHeoE

RBP
05-08-2020, 12:14 PM
:bday:

Muddy
05-08-2020, 01:29 PM
Happy Birthday..!

lost in melb.
05-08-2020, 07:43 PM
Happy Birthday!!

Godfather
05-09-2020, 01:50 AM
Happy bday! Haven't seen noilly around in a bit, are we just not crossing paths or is he MIA?

Noilly Pratt
05-10-2020, 08:46 PM
Hey - I'm here! Thanks for all the birthday wishes. Hasn't been much of a birthday or a Mother's Day for the Mrs., for that matter. We'll make up for it later!

Crazy weekend....My wife, on my birthday (friday) got severely dehydrated so I had to take her to the hospital. They shooed me away after 5 minutes. She was in there at 10:30 and at 3 they still hadn't seen her. So she asked to leave at 3:30am after seeing the Doc...she was more or less OK after cooling down in the hospital and lots of fluids. I'm making her have a sick day tomorrow because she still has a headache. It's unseasonably hot today - 26 C

I've been away a lot because my job contract has all to do with the PHSA (local health authority) and we had a lot of people retire in April, so 3 of us are doing the job of about 7. Until July. Then the contract moves to someone else and they say they're going to hire on others. In the meanwhile there's no imperative to hire, and no money, and well, 3 employees are holding the bag.

Anyway, sorry this isn't my usually cheery and breezy post - we're doing good - I have steady work, actually more than I can handle. Hope you all are, too - doing good I mean, not having more than you can handle!

Also a friend passed away from non-Covid stuff earlier last month and that's kept me away. I've been calling friends and helping them through it. She was 56 and an Elementary school teacher. And my wife had a bad cough last month so of course she isolated and I hand-washed like mad...turns out it was allergies.

Be well!