PDA

View Full Version : The Shopping Cart Theory

Teh One Who Knocks
05-11-2020, 07:18 PM
https://i.imgur.com/S6sa0aq.png

Courtesy of 4chan. And anon is not wrong. I see people leave their freaking carts in the middle of a parking space when the cart corral is no more than 10 feet away FFS. I always return my cart, I never just leave it half on the curb or in the middle of another parking space. It is unbelievable just how lazy some people are.

Griffin
05-11-2020, 10:31 PM
Not only do I return them when done but knowing that I will need one and am already heading in that direction, I grab a loose one on my way into the store .
Of course in today's environment that really upsets some people. Had some one yell at me a few weeks back, "Hey, that one hasn't been sterilized."

RBP
05-11-2020, 10:43 PM
Not only do I return them when done but knowing that I will need one and am already heading in that direction, I grab a loose one on my way into the store .
Of course in today's environment that really upsets some people. Had some one yell at me a few weeks back, "Hey, that one hasn't been sterilized."

To which I pray you replied, "but hopefully you were".

KevinD
05-12-2020, 03:05 AM
Having owned a couple of nice cars over the years, I'm a big fan of returning the carts, or as Griff said, grabbing one on the way in. I've asked folks to put their carts away, and been screamed and yelled at. Even had one woman pull a pistol out on me.
It also boggles my mind how I can park my car at the absolutely furthest spot, with no one around, and every time, I'll come back with a pos $5k beater snuggled up.

Teh One Who Knocks
05-12-2020, 10:04 AM

I do the same, I will ALWAYS grab a cart that was abandoned on my way into the store. And if someone has left a cart or two near where I parked, when I go to put my cart away, I grab those as well.

Hikari Kisugi
05-12-2020, 10:15 AM
I do the same, I will ALWAYS grab a cart that was abandoned on my way into the store. And if someone has left a cart or two near where I parked, when I go to put my cart away, I grab those as well.

Same.

PorkChopSandwiches
05-18-2020, 05:28 PM
I usually park next to the cart return, to make it that mush more convenient

Teh One Who Knocks
05-18-2020, 05:35 PM
I usually park next to the cart return, to make it that mush more convenient

Same here, I'm usually always fairly close to the cart return.

DemonGeminiX
05-18-2020, 06:53 PM
I don't use carts. I grab an empty cardboard box if I can find one on the shelves and load my junk in that. If I can't, I try to balance my junk on my lap and I look about as pathetic as pathetic can look. I'm surprised I haven't made it on the People of Walmart list.

Muddy
05-18-2020, 06:57 PM
I usually put the cart in the return cart area.. Or I sling it over the embankment so Bubbles can harvest it later for parts.

PorkChopSandwiches
05-18-2020, 07:53 PM
I usually put the cart in the return cart area.. Or I sling it over the embankment so Bubbles can harvest it later for parts.

:rofl:

lost in melb.
05-19-2020, 12:54 AM
I'd also like to add to this "line in the sand", people that toss their rubbish in the street or out the car window when others aren't looking...probably a worse category, but surprisingly common

lost in melb.
05-19-2020, 12:56 AM
I don't use carts. I grab an empty cardboard box if I can find one on the shelves and load my junk in that. If I can't, I try to balance my junk on my lap and I look about as pathetic as pathetic can look. I'm surprised I haven't made it on the People of Walmart list.

Thought I'd seen you around :-k

https://image.shutterstock.com/image-photo/image-450w-762199054.jpg