PDA

View Full Version : Robert De Niro says Trump doesn't care how many die of coronavirus

Teh One Who Knocks
05-13-2020, 10:15 AM
By Brie Stimson | Fox News

https://i.imgur.com/Sk0dHMd.jpg

Robert De Niro Tuesday called President Trump a "lunatic" and claimed he doesn't care how many Americans die of the coronavirus.

De Niro, a frequent critic of the president, said it’s “Shakespearean” how members of the White House Coronavirus Task Force avoid contradicting Trump.

“You’ve got a lunatic saying things that people are trying to dance around…it’s appalling,” he told BBC’s Newsnight from his home in New York. “It’s scary because everybody’s sort of just nonplussed and stunned at what this guy is doing.”

“The Irishman” actor praised New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s handling of the crisis, saying he’s “done a great job. He’s done what Trump should have done, but he doesn’t have a clue how to do that.”

Last week, De Niro told Stephen Colbert he could play Cuomo in a potential movie about the coronavirus.

The Oscar winner claimed the president is solely focused on his re-election and “he doesn’t even care how many people die.”

When Newsnight host Emily Maitlis suggested Trump supporters might balk at his assessment, De Niro said, “The people he pretends to care about are the people he has the most disdain for because he could care less about them. They might like to tell themselves that and delude themselves but he doesn’t care about them."

De Niro famously decreed “F--- Trump!” during the 2018 Tony awards. Last year, he compared Trump’s presidency to an “abusive household” and said he’d like to see Trump have a bag full of excrement thrown in his face.

De Niro supports former Vice President Joe Biden for president.

DemonGeminiX
05-13-2020, 10:29 AM
Oh look, DeNiro wants attention again. Somebody should put him in a corner and shove a pacifier in his mouth.

Pony
05-13-2020, 10:32 AM
TL/DR I didn't get past "De Niro says".

Muddy
05-13-2020, 01:07 PM
Thank you, Kanye Deniro.

PorkChopSandwiches
05-18-2020, 05:45 PM
clown

Hikari Kisugi
05-18-2020, 06:23 PM
Do you think that Trump really does care?
Past the fact the numbers make him look bad?

Serious question, I am not taking the piss.

DemonGeminiX
05-18-2020, 06:33 PM
Do you think that Trump really does care?
Past the fact the numbers make him look bad?

Serious question, I am not taking the piss.

He ran for President because the country was being flushed down the toilet by previous administrations. He's righted a lot of wrongs. He's not perfect, not by a long shot, but does he care? I'd say he does.

Muddy
05-18-2020, 06:49 PM
I think he does too.. He lost a lot for this...

Robert Deniro is just a jealous little egotistical prick make-believe actor living in imaginary land.. He may not be a gangster but he once pretended to be one in a movie. That's all he is, is a pretender.