PDA

View Full Version : Man Horrified As Kids Give Him Noose For Father's Day

Teh One Who Knocks
06-25-2020, 11:20 AM
The Babylon Bee

https://i.imgur.com/nSa3Dp2l.jpg

CHARLESTOWN, RI—Local father of two Bradley Carson was horrified, shocked, offended, and aggrieved Sunday as his family gave him several racist symbols for Father's Day, the kids and his wife each having given him a noose.

"I was literally shaking," Carson, a white progressive, said. "It was a clear message, plain and simple: we hate you because of your skin color. Well, I mean, not my skin color. But I'm offended on behalf of some people somewhere who might have been offended by this."

Carson called the FBI to investigate. After a thorough search of his house, they determined the nooses were actually neckties and that he had several dozen of them in his closet. Carson is standing by his story, though, saying, "I know a noose when I see one. This was a loop that goes around a human's neck for no other purpose than to send a racist dog whistle to my oppressors."

"It is literally violence."

The man later fainted from shock while tying his shoes.

DemonGeminiX
06-25-2020, 11:46 AM
No lie, I hate wearing ties and seeing them as a noose is one of two ways that I view them. A leash is the other.

Muddy
06-25-2020, 12:44 PM
:lol: Classic, Lance..

Goofy
06-25-2020, 03:03 PM
No lie, I hate wearing ties and seeing them as a noose is one of two ways that I view them. A leash is the other.

I only wear a tie to funerals, fucking hate them!

I guess this is parody about the Nascar guy? My mate was telling me about it last night - the supposed noose wasn't actually a noose or something?

Teh One Who Knocks
06-25-2020, 03:05 PM
I only wear a tie to funerals, fucking hate them!

I guess this is parody about the Nascar guy? My mate was telling me about it last night - the supposed noose wasn't actually a noose or something?

It was a rope used to pull the garage door closed.

Goofy
06-25-2020, 03:08 PM
It was a rope used to pull the garage door closed.

Mental :lol: You think it was just a setup to get more coverage?

Teh One Who Knocks
06-25-2020, 03:10 PM
Mental :lol: You think it was just a setup to get more coverage?

An overreaction maybe. I mean I guess it could maybe have resembled a noose, but it was just a piece of rope with a loop in the end of it. Plus, it's been there for at least 9 months and no one knew that Bubba Wallace would have been assigned that garage for that race.

Goofy
06-25-2020, 03:16 PM
An overreaction maybe. I mean I guess it could maybe have resembled a noose, but it was just a piece of rope with a loop in the end of it. Plus, it's been there for at least 9 months and no one knew that Bubba Wallace would have been assigned that garage for that race.

I was over at the local bowling green earlier - greenkeeper had left a stanley knife lying out......... so i guess someone's trying to kill me now :(

PorkChopSandwiches
06-25-2020, 03:18 PM
:lol:

DemonGeminiX
06-25-2020, 10:45 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x53U1DH_cpw

Hugh_Janus
06-25-2020, 10:49 PM
maybe they just wanted to hang out :idk: