PDA

View Full Version : Will Kellyanne Survive

Placid
06-27-2020, 10:07 AM
She has disagreed with what The Donald says..... :?:

https://twitter.com/Independent/status/1274630173317611520?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5 Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1274630173317611520&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.news.com.au%2Fworld%2Fno rth-america%2Fus-politics%2Fcoronavirus-how-donald-trump-created-an-uproar-and-a-new-slogan-for-his-supporters-with-two-words%2Fnews-story%2F615fe09f6e7cf54d5f15c75c6a1a1577

lost in melb.
06-27-2020, 10:36 AM
They all end up leaving. Every - single - one

Pence might last though, given his ungodly mastery of sycophantry (it really absolutely magical to watch).

RBP
06-27-2020, 10:49 AM
:yawn:

lost in melb.
06-27-2020, 11:42 AM
:yawn:

Exactly, another one bites the dust right? ( carry on) :obama:

RBP
06-27-2020, 01:53 PM
Ohhhhh look what I found from months ago. :villagers:

:dunno: Just more cancel culture rumor mongering. Plus yes, I don't care. :lol:

Placid
06-28-2020, 04:21 AM
Not found from months ago but current - Kellyanne's comment was months ago but The Donald is currently being crude with his terminology. - (actually, he's always being crude with his terminology) :lol:

DemonGeminiX
06-28-2020, 06:07 AM
What's funny is the Democrats and the leftist media were using terms like Wu Flu, Chinese Virus, and Kung Flu at first, but as soon as Trump started saying it, it's racist and horrible.

Conway's not going anywhere.

perrhaps
06-28-2020, 09:14 AM
What's funny is the Democrats and the leftist media were using terms like Wu Flu, Chinese Virus, and Kung Flu at first, but as soon as Trump started saying it, it's racist and horrible.

Until January.

RBP
06-29-2020, 02:21 AM
Until January.

:lol: I just don't see it.

Placid
06-29-2020, 03:13 AM

"Chinese" is not a racist term even adding the word virus to it. Wu is an abbreviation of Wuhan. "Kung Flue" is definitely a derogatory term. Please point out where others have used the term and enlighten me.

From news/press conferences televised Mr Trump appears to delight in his terminology - as I stated elsewhere, I don't believe that he himself always believes what he says but he knows that there is a larhe portion of rednecks that do and they translate to votes.

Muddy
06-29-2020, 03:28 AM
Who cares dude?

DemonGeminiX
06-29-2020, 04:04 AM
Who cares dude?

He does, because he hates Trump. And he's going to spam this forum with everything he can find to let us know how he feels about a President of a country that he's not a citizen of. He thinks that because he reads books on our current events, it makes him enlightened over there in the land down under, more so than the people that actually live here in this country, and witnessed these events as they have unfolded. Sound like anybody we've experienced before to you?

Placid
06-29-2020, 08:21 AM
He does, because he hates Trump. And he's going to spam this forum with everything he can find to let us know how he feels about a President of a country that he's not a citizen of. He thinks that because he reads books on our current events, it makes him enlightened over there in the land down under, more so than the people that actually live here in this country, and witnessed these events as they have unfolded. Sound like anybody we've experienced before to you?

It probably makes me a damn sight more enlightened than just blindly believing everything that is said by someone who is obviously very one-eyed on the matter.

We Australians have a sense of humour and we are more likely to look at facts. I would also go so far as to say that the average Australian has a greater understanding of the world than the average American. We don't believe that every single media outlet is lying and we can see beyond. Anyone who puts themselves in the public eye whether politician or celebrity of any kind is fair game for jokes etc..

We take the piss out of ourselves regularly.

Mr Demongeminix, I get the impression that you fit the category of despite what the man says or does, in your eyes he is a god?

I asked where you get your truth. Why can't you answer that question.... is it balanced reporting? Are you just reading pro-Trump rags and blogs or something more open that you can inform me about? Where is your evidence that Trump is not a liar and has not mislead the public. Don't try and say he was exonerated by Mueller because that is not true - Muleer said he didn't find enough evidence..... he is not found guilty nor is been found innocent, in fact it would seem that Mueller may have overlooked many aspects of Trump's associates and his history. Maybe the pressure to not have another Watergate is too much... I don't know.

As for the other matter you mention, I have scanned a lot of this forum's posts and threads from prior to joining and I see that you are very sensitive., Totally biased and sensitive. A previous member from Australia I see in past posts, also treated quite rudely by you.

I don't see what I have written as any form of SPAM whatsoever but am I get a little close to the bone for you.

Again, please give me some references for material that is honest and solidly unbiased.

But I suppose you are allowed to take offence but:-

https://pics.me.me/i-see-offence-as-the-collateral-damage-of-free-speech-18057850.png https://i.imgur.com/YMHM938.jpg

perrhaps
06-29-2020, 09:45 AM
It probably makes me a damn sight more enlightened than just blindly believing everything that is said by someone who is obviously very one-eyed on the matter.

We Australians have a sense of humour and we are more likely to look at facts. I would also go so far as to say that the average Australian has a greater understanding of the world than the average American. We don't believe that every single media outlet is lying and we can see beyond. Anyone who puts themselves in the public eye whether politician or celebrity of any kind is fair game for jokes etc..

We take the piss out of ourselves regularly.

Mr Demongeminix, I get the impression that you fit the category of despite what the man says or does, in your eyes he is a god?

I asked where you get your truth. Why can't you answer that question.... is it balanced reporting? Are you just reading pro-Trump rags and blogs or something more open that you can inform me about? Where is your evidence that Trump is not a liar and has not mislead the public. Don't try and say he was exonerated by Mueller because that is not true - Muleer said he didn't find enough evidence..... he is not found guilty nor is been found innocent, in fact it would seem that Mueller may have overlooked many aspects of Trump's associates and his history. Maybe the pressure to not have another Watergate is too much... I don't know.

As for the other matter you mention, I have scanned a lot of this forum's posts and threads from prior to joining and I see that you are very sensitive., Totally biased and sensitive. A previous member from Australia I see in past posts, also treated quite rudely by you.

I don't see what I have written as any form of SPAM whatsoever but am I get a little close to the bone for you.

Again, please give me some references for material that is honest and solidly unbiased.

But I suppose you are allowed to take offence but:-

https://pics.me.me/i-see-offence-as-the-collateral-damage-of-free-speech-18057850.png https://i.imgur.com/YMHM938.jpg

While he and I don't often see eye to eye about current events, I very much respect DGX for three things:

1. His unfaltering defense of our Constitution, which he and I both feel is the greatest document of governance ever written , even if we may interpret parts of it differently;
2. His transparency What you hear from him is what you get, with no hidden agendas; and
3. His obvious passion for his beliefs, which history reveals is both a strength and weakness of political discourse in our country.

You know, in rereading some the posts here , including some of mine, it occurs to me that America would be wise to enact a "National Shut the Fuck up" Week; to be followed with a "National Lighten Up" Week.

Placid
06-30-2020, 01:54 AM
While he and I don't often see eye to eye about current events, I very much respect DGX for three things:

1. His unfaltering defense of our Constitution, which he and I both feel is the greatest document of governance ever written , even if we may interpret parts of it differently;
2. His transparency What you hear from him is what you get, with no hidden agendas; and
3. His obvious passion for his beliefs, which history reveals is both a strength and weakness of political discourse in our country.

You know, in rereading some the posts here , including some of mine, it occurs to me that America would be wise to enact a "National Shut the Fuck up" Week; to be followed with a "National Lighten Up" Week.

Let's face it, Over the past 5 years, America has slipped tremendously in its international reputation. (I know - you don't give a fuck!) If you want to hear it like it is, (your point), that is solely due to one person. Even other world leaders mock the man. I just want to see the humourous side.

Griffin
06-30-2020, 02:06 AM
Let's face it, Over the past 5 years, America has slipped tremendously in its international reputation. (I know - you don't give a fuck!) If you want to hear it like it is, (your point), that is solely due to one person. Even other world leaders mock the man. I just want to see the humourous side.

If Hillary Clinton was President right now, there would be no humorous side. :meh:

RBP
06-30-2020, 03:38 AM

Well Trump has only been President for 3.5. I'd say the US reputation had declined since about a year after Obama took office. Obama was horrible on foreign policy.

Placid
06-30-2020, 04:29 AM
If Hillary Clinton was President right now, there would be no humorous side. :meh:

I reckon there'd be plenty of good memes and cartoons... :lol:

Placid
06-30-2020, 04:30 AM
Well Trump has only been President for 3.5. I'd say the US reputation had declined since about a year after Obama took office. Obama was horrible on foreign policy.

You forget the time he spent in the leadup.....

Obama may not have been everyone's cup of tea but he was a great orator and garnered a lot of respect ...

RBP
06-30-2020, 11:13 AM

Obama may not have been everyone's cup of tea but he was a great orator and garnered a lot of respect ...

Style over substance. People literally wept in the streets when he was elected. The Nobel Prize is another great example. The Arab Sporing was his crowning achievement until it became an abject failure. He was gifted at stirring hearts and minds, but there was nothing behind it.

Griffin
06-30-2020, 04:27 PM

He is a powerful speaker for sure, but that's it he's all talk and a lousy leader. As far as respect he lost that in his 8 years.

Placid
07-01-2020, 01:11 AM
He is a powerful speaker for sure, but that's it he's all talk and a lousy leader. As far as respect he lost that in his 8 years.

Not internationally....

DemonGeminiX
07-01-2020, 04:22 AM
Not internationally....

We don't care what his status was internationally. We don't care what the rest of the world thinks about him. He wasn't President of the international community, he was President of the United States. What matters to us is what we think of him here. He's one of the worst and most divisive Presidents this country has ever had.

Placid
07-01-2020, 07:08 AM
We don't care what his status was internationally. We don't care what the rest of the world thinks about him. He wasn't President of the international community, he was President of the United States. What matters to us is what we think of him here. He's one of the worst and most divisive Presidents this country has ever had.

....and are you happy with that?

DemonGeminiX
07-01-2020, 04:47 PM
....and are you happy with that?

With Obama being one of the worst Presidents we ever had? It doesn't really matter how I feel about it, man. It is what it is.

Placid
07-02-2020, 05:49 AM
With Obama being one of the worst Presidents we ever had? It doesn't really matter how I feel about it, man. It is what it is.

RANKED: The greatest US presidents, according to political scientists (https://www.businessinsider.com.au/greatest-us-presidents-ranked-by-political-scientists-2018-2?r=US&IR=T) - it surprised me to see LBJs ranking....

The 10 Worst Presidents

James Buchanan
Andrew Johnson
Franklin Pierce
Warren G. Harding
William Henry Harrison
Millard Fillmore (tie)
John Tyler (tie)
Herbert Hoover
Chester A. Arthur
Benjamin Harrison

Not Ranked: Donald Trump

Born: June 14, 1946
Inauguration: Jan. 20, 2017
Vice President: Mike Pence

Trump was not included in the U.S. News rankings, but that hasn't stopped some historians from wondering where he will rank among America's best and worst in the White House.

Americans rank Barack Obama as best president of their lifetimes: Poll (https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/americans-rank-barack-obama-best-president-lifetimes-poll/story?id=56545031)

Trump is ranked as best or second best by 19 percent of Americans

It seems that this may be somewhat subjective... could it depend on the political leanings of the ranker...?