PDA

View Full Version : Feds deny Walz's request for aid to rebuild after riots

Griffin
07-12-2020, 03:02 AM
https://www.startribune.com/feds-deny-walz-s-request-for-aid-to-rebuild-after-riots/571715162/

The governor has no one to blame but himself for allowing that shit to go down. He should have taken Trump up on his offer to send in the military and put a stop to the terrorism taking place.
Some would argue that the US military should never be deployed on US soil but here is their oath

I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God." (Title 10, US Code; Act of 5 May 1960 replacing the wording first adopted in 1789, with amendment effective 5 October 1962).

And the fuck sticks in Washington that we pay took this oath.

Oath of Office

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God.

What took place during the floyd riots are not protected by the Constitution.

Pony
07-12-2020, 11:24 AM
:rofl: