PDA

View Full Version : The scammers are getting inventive...

Teh One Who Knocks
07-20-2011, 07:08 PM
I got this e-mail today

Dear Beneficiary,

We are writing regarding your Inheritance funds of $500,000.00, which was used to open an online account for you at our corresponding Bank by the United Nations Compensation Unit.

Did you authorize Mr. JEFFREY MEYER from West Virginia to claim your funds of $500,000.00? because he informed us that you were involved in a fatal accident, so if you are still alive please kindly get back to us so that we will not be making any mistake as we are about sending him your user name and password to logon to your online account with Cheltenham & Gloucester International Bank that worths $500,000.00 ( Five hundred thousand united states dollars ), we need a final confirmation before we decide to send him the important details to transfer your funds through Cheltenham & Gloucester International Bank online transfer as he claims to be your beneficiary.

The reason why your funds were delayed last time was because you did not provide the requested documents, but now all the documents is obtained so kindly get back to us if you are still alive so that we woudnt be mistaken and then we are going to send you your Online account informations with Cheltenham & Gloucester International Bank such as the User name, Password, Account number, so you can login successfully and transfer your funds within ten minutes to your account over there.

To confirm that you are still alive and you are ready to transfer your funds through our online banking transfer, get back to us with the details as required below for confirmation.

You are to send your below details to the email stated below and reply with the details requested below to proceed.

zenithbanktransferdepartment4@one.co.il

Full Name:
Address:
Home Phone:
Cell Phone:

Regard’s

YOURS IN SERVICE

MR. JIM OVIA
DIRECTOR
Zenith Bank Plc
zenithbanktransferdepartment4@one.co.il

Oh no, I'm really alive, I better send all my info to prevent someone from taking my money

:lol:

Hal-9000
07-20-2011, 07:15 PM
"...but now all the documents is obtained so kindly get back to us if you are still alive so that we woudnt be mistaken and then we are going to send you your Online account ..."

the excellent grammar masks the potential scam :lol:

Goofy
07-20-2011, 07:18 PM
Nice :lol:

Once you get the money could you buy me a new PC? Ive had this one for nearly 2 years now :(

minz
07-20-2011, 07:19 PM
Nice :lol:

Once you get the money could you buy me a new PC? Ive had this one for nearly 2 years now :(

Just a new PC? bloody hell your cheap. :lol:

Tank
07-21-2011, 12:00 PM
"...but now all the documents is obtained so kindly get back to us if you are still alive so that we woudnt be mistaken and then we are going to send you your Online account ..."

the excellent grammar masks the potential scam :lol:

has redred moved into the scam market??

;)

awaits the banstick