PDA

View Full Version : Pregnant woman punched in face at gender reveal party

Teh One Who Knocks
07-17-2020, 10:56 AM
By JOE MARIO PEDERSEN - ORLANDO SENTINEL

https://i.imgur.com/xHrfdkOl.png

A Florida man punched his brother’s pregnant girlfriend Sunday in St. Petersburg during the gender reveal party, police said.

Marshall Anton’eyo Richardson Jr., 27, of St. Petersburg, was arrested Sunday and faces a charge of aggravated battery, according to Pinellas County court records.

Richardson was attending the gender reveal party of the victim, who is six months pregnant with the baby of Richardson’s brother, according to a police report.

During the party, Richardson told people to stop smoking near children at the party, records show.

“The victim became upset and called the defendant names,” the police report said. “Per the victim, the defendant got into a fight with his brother. While the two were being separated, the victim again called him names and he turned towards her and punched her once in the face.”

Several people witnessed the punch, the report said, and the victim had minor redness to her left cheek and jawline.

Muddy
07-17-2020, 12:22 PM
"Anton'eyo"

:bwaha:

Hugh_Janus
07-17-2020, 04:03 PM
"the victim had minor"

so you can't call it a black eye anymore?

Griffin
07-17-2020, 04:06 PM
"What do you tell a woman with 2 black eyes?"

"Nothing - you've already told her TWICE!"

Hugh_Janus
07-17-2020, 04:09 PM
I think the most offensive thing about this story is that they are revealing the gender of the baby before it has decided what gender it wants to identify as....:x

Pony
07-17-2020, 06:06 PM
I think the most offensive thing about this story is that they are revealing the gender of the baby before it has decided what gender it wants to identify as....:x

Maybe she stuck a pink dildo up there and then a blue one and the unborn fetus decided which color it liked best.