PDA

View Full Version : ‘You Got Two Seconds Before I Shoot You’: Man Shoots Burger King Employee Over Wait

Teh One Who Knocks
08-03-2020, 06:57 PM
Kaylee Greenlee, Reporter - The Daily Caller

https://i.imgur.com/jWTqtVol.jpg

A Burger King employee was allegedly shot by a man whose friend reportedly had to wait in the drive-thru for a food on Saturday night in Orlando, Florida, the New York Post reported.

Kelvis Rodriguez-Tormes, 37, allegedly shot Burger King employee Desmond Joshua, 22, in the parking lot of the restaurant around 7:30 p.m. Saturday night, according to the Orange County Sheriff’s Office.

“You got two seconds before I shoot you,” Rodriguez-Tormes allegedly told Burger King new-hire Joshua, the Post reported.
A woman who was reportedly upset over the time she had to wait in the drive-thru was refunded $40 and asked to leave after she allegedly threatened to have “her man” visit the restaurant, the Post reported.

She reportedly returned to the Burger King with Rodriguez-Tormes, who allegedly challenged Joshua to fight him, the Post reported. Rodriguez-Tormes reportedly placed Joshua in a headlock before witnesses separated them, according to Fox 13.

Shortly after the two were separated, Rodriguez-Tormes allegedly retrieved a gun from his truck and shot Joshua, the Post reported.

Joshua was reportedly taken to a hospital where he was pronounced dead, the Post reported. Rodriguez-Tormes faces charges of murder, destruction of evidence, weapons possession, the Post reported.

FBD
08-03-2020, 07:53 PM
:wtf:

Hugh_Janus
08-04-2020, 08:07 PM
burger king aint nuttin to fuck with

lost in melb.
08-04-2020, 11:03 PM
The things we do for love...