PDA

View Full Version : BLM mob beats white man unconscious after making him crash truck: video

Teh One Who Knocks
08-18-2020, 10:49 AM
By Lee Brown - New York Post

https://i.imgur.com/qG5UEpVl.jpg

A mob of Portland Black Lives Matter protesters forced a white man to crash his truck, then punched and kicked him unconscious, disturbing footage shows.

A series of clips on social media shows the victim being surrounded in his white Ford truck at 10.30 p.m. Sunday as others attacked a woman he was with, who was punched and even tackled to the ground during the violent melee.

“He didn’t do nothing!” someone could be heard calling as others punched the driver as he sat in his truck, which was also repeatedly kicked.

The unidentified driver eventually sped off, with the mob chasing him — with some heard loudly laughing when he crashed into a tree and then a building, according to the clips.

He was dragged from the truck and tackled to the ground as he begged for help — getting repeatedly punched as he tried to call his wife while pleading with his attackers as he sat on the ground, the videos show.

“I ain’t tryna hurt no one,” he told them, with the only unexplained accusation heard in the clips being that “COVID is real.”

“I was trying to get out the way,” he insisted of crashing his truck, as several of the group punched him in the face and repeatedly called the white driver the N-word.

https://i.imgur.com/V7xTcUN.jpg

As the mob dispersed to watch another fight, the main offender circled back around — kicking the defenseless driver in the face from behind, instantly knocking him out with his head cracking on the road.

“What the f–k is you talkin’ about n—er!” the attacker — wearing a shirt with “SECURITY” on the front and back — screamed after the thud of his victim’s head hitting the ground.

The victim was then shown bleeding from a large wound in the back of his head as he appeared unconscious throughout another almost 2˝-minute clip. The woman was shown sobbing nearby as the mob held her back and appeared to rifle through his truck.

“Black live matter, n—er!” one man continually ranted as other people checked the victim was still alive. Even as he remained unconscious, a woman was heard taunting him, “Get your b-tch ass up!”

Police in riot gear had to assist ambulance crews helping him as they were confronted by “a hostile crowd,” Portland police said in a release.

The victim was taken to a local hospital with serious injuries, police said. “The incident is under investigation and no arrests have been made,” the force said.

It was unclear what sparked the confrontation, but some witnesses tweeted that he had tried to intervene in an altercation between the mob and another person.

Police said that “protesters were chasing the truck before it crashed, and they assaulted the driver after the crash.”

Kalen D’Almeida, the co-founder of Scriberr News, who shared one of the videos. tweeted: “A man accused of trying to run over protesters crashed his vehicle. BLM & Antifa militants then pull him from the car and violently assault him.”

He claimed that it was “specifically a militant #BLM group that left the #BLM protest to intentionally incite violence tonight.”

The incident came days after Seattle BLM members marched through gentrified neighborhoods and demanded white people give up their homes.

And it came a day after Portland officials once again declared a riot as mobs once again brought violence while claiming to protest the death of George Floyd, as they have done nightly for almost two months.

Two cops were hospitalized overnight Saturday after protesters hurled a 10-pound rock at them during the 79th night of clashes in the City of Roses, according to reports.

DemonGeminiX
08-18-2020, 11:18 AM
:|

FBD
08-18-2020, 11:32 AM
this is why you RUN MOTHERFUCKERS OVER and DO NOT STOP

its THEM or YOU, its that fkn simple!

Goofy
08-18-2020, 11:35 AM
None of this shite in Scotland :dance: #haggislivesmatter

FBD
08-18-2020, 11:48 AM
None of this shite in Scotland :dance: #haggislivesmatter

:hand: wait till you join the EU fully and are forced to take in 100,000 african migrants per month as part of your membership fee

Goofy
08-18-2020, 11:54 AM
:hand: wait till you join the EU fully and are forced to take in 100,000 african migrants per month as part of your membership fee
Our climate doesnt suit them ;)

FBD
08-18-2020, 11:58 AM
:lol: tell that to Sweden!

Teh One Who Knocks
08-18-2020, 11:59 AM
Our climate doesnt suit them ;)

You wouldn't think so, but Minnesota, a VERY cold state in the winter, is where the largest group of Somali immigrants live in this country.

lost in melb.
08-18-2020, 12:08 PM
I'm sure they were behaving like complete animals, but there's no footage here so we don't know what actually happened

FBD
08-18-2020, 12:10 PM
true, but we all saw what happened to reginald denny

lost in melb.
08-18-2020, 12:11 PM
Ok, I saw the footage. The whole things just basically sad :rip: US

And it was mostly one coward that knocked him out.

Teh One Who Knocks
08-18-2020, 12:11 PM
I'm sure they were behaving like complete animals, but there's no footage here so we don't know what actually happened

https://youtu.be/KWyfv9TO3N8

FBD
08-18-2020, 12:15 PM
if I were driving through any areas like this with any sort of regularity, I'd have a bullhorn hooked up to my car and I'd be telling these motherfuckers well ahead of time that they're either getting out of the way or they are getting run over, easy choice, let's not make the hard choice here folks

Muddy
08-18-2020, 12:16 PM
All this stuff not really giving me the want to love up on the black peoples. Kind of having the opposite effect.. Not sure that's what they are trying to accomplish. I will not be dominated.

FBD
08-18-2020, 12:19 PM
All this stuff not really giving me the want to love up on the black peoples. Kind of having the opposite effect.. Not sure that's what they are trying to accomplish. I will not be dominated.

well, none of the black people I know are into or support this shit

lost in melb.
08-18-2020, 12:21 PM
It seems to be a mixture of disenfranchised and miserable, hopeless people. Presumably they don't have day jobs.

Muddy
08-18-2020, 12:22 PM
well, none of the black people I know are into or support this shit

I understand.. But the atrocities are happening under the "Black Lives Matter" moniker.

lost in melb.
08-18-2020, 12:22 PM
I understand.. But the atrocities are happening under the "Black Lives Matter" moniker.

BLM can't exactly control this though...

Muddy
08-18-2020, 12:23 PM
Black lives matter, but not more than my own life.

lost in melb.
08-18-2020, 12:30 PM
Totally agree. I would be livid with rage if a mob like that tried to stop me...

FBD
08-18-2020, 12:32 PM
BLM can't exactly control this though...

probably 80-90% of "BLM" is merely along for the ride that the progressives who control the head of BLM prescribe for them

lost in melb.
08-18-2020, 12:37 PM
I wouldn't know

PorkChopSandwiches
08-18-2020, 03:17 PM
Is this enough yet

DemonGeminiX
08-18-2020, 03:39 PM
After all this crap, if the Dems retain their control over the cities where it's happening, then you know these people are fucking insane.

FBD
08-18-2020, 03:41 PM
After all this crap, if the Dems retain their control over the cities where it's happening, then you know these people are fucking insane.

mom's environmentalist college roomate from oregon, already told her "I wouldnt go anywhere NEAR Portland right now" and "I cant believe I'm going to be voting for Donald Trump in November"

:lol:

Griffin
08-18-2020, 03:51 PM
Aryan Nations will start trucking in vigilantes, the city will erupt into a war zone, antifa will pull their people out because their job is done, then the dems will lay all the blame on Trump.

Teh One Who Knocks
08-18-2020, 07:12 PM
FOX 12 Staff Report

https://i.imgur.com/TQ31oKa.jpg

PORTLAND, OR (KPTV) - Police say they have identified the man accused attacked a pickup truck driver following a crash in downtown Portland on Sunday.

The assault occurred just before 10:30 p.m. near Southwest Taylor Street and Broadway.

Police said investigators believe the driver may have been trying to help a transgender woman who had some of her things stolen near Southwest Taylor and 4th Avenue, where the incident began.

The initial call to officers reported that protesters were chasing a white Ford truck, which then crashed. Protesters reportedly dragged the driver out of his vehicle, according to police. A witness before officers arrived on scene said nine or 10 people were "beating the guy," police said.

On Tuesday, investigators identified the assault suspect as 25-year-old Marquise Love. Police said investigators have attempted to contact Love, but could not locate him.

Police also said that investigators have left messages for Love to turn himself in, but will continue to look for him as there is probable cause for his arrest.

The victim in the attack was taken to an area hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.

Police said there were reports made on social media that the victim had died, but those reports are false. The victim, who has not yet been identified, has been released from the hospital and is recovering, police said.

Investigators are still trying to locate the transgender woman who had some of her things stolen. She has not been contacted and her identity is unknown. Police said investigators would like to speak to her.

Anyone with information about the incident is asked to call Detective Brent Christensen at 503-823-2087 or at Brent.Christensen@portlandoregon.gov.

The Portland Police Bureau released a statement about the high public interest in the case, saying: "The release of information may not be as timely as the public would like. Social media platforms make it quick to circulate information but investigators often need to make other connections not seen in videos. Investigators need to protect the integrity of the cases they are assigned in order to present the best case to prosecutors and sometimes an early release of unverified information can hinder that process."

"The Portland Police Bureau is taking this assault and other incidents of violence extremely seriously," said Chief Lovell. "Our Detectives continue to investigate this assault as well as other acts of violence directed toward protesters, but we need more than just videos from social media. In order to hold individuals responsible for criminal acts, we need the public to provide information and refrain from tampering with evidence."

KevinD
08-18-2020, 07:41 PM
Its past time for the national guard to be called out, go in, and forcibly restore order.

Hugh_Janus
08-18-2020, 07:56 PM
o dis gon be gud

Goofy
08-18-2020, 07:58 PM
o dis gon be gud

Yup :popcorn:

Hugh_Janus
08-18-2020, 08:00 PM
if I were driving through any areas like this with any sort of regularity, I'd have a bullhorn hooked up to my car and I'd be telling these motherfuckers well ahead of time that they're either getting out of the way or they are getting run over, easy choice, let's not make the hard choice here folks

genuine question, how would the law over there work if you squashed someone to death while trying to get away? Because over here I'm sure I'd be fucked if I did thaat.

FBD
08-18-2020, 08:14 PM
genuine question, how would the law over there work if you squashed someone to death while trying to get away? Because over here I'm sure I'd be fucked if I did thaat.

Would likely be charged and

:lol:

"how would the law over there work" = "how good is your lawyer" in a case like this

self defense all the way, I saw what happened to reginald denney and panicked because it could happen to me too

Teh One Who Knocks
08-19-2020, 07:05 PM
By Lia Eustachewich - New York Post

https://i.imgur.com/UF9xznX.jpg

The Portland brute who allegedly beat a driver unconscious is a dad who was recently fired from his security job, according to social media and reports.

More details about Marquise Love, 25, emerged Wednesday as police continue to seek him in the alleged Sunday night attack on driver Adam Haner.

Video shows Love, wearing a vest that said “Security,” allegedly kicking Haner in the face — and knocking him out — as the victim sat on the pavement. The beatdown occurred after Haner crashed his 4×4 truck and he was yanked out of the vehicle by the mob of Black Lives Matter protesters.

Love purportedly posted on Snapchat about the alleged assault.

“Might go to jail for murder tonight for a racist when all I did was fight him,” he wrote. “Look it up on twitter put money on my books and come see me.”

Police said Haner was treated at the hospital for non-life-threatening injuries and released. He has since posted photos of himself sporting two black eyes.

Love worked as a security guard but was fired four months ago from a local company, KOIN reported.

Photos on his since-deleted Facebook page show him posing with his young son in a Black Lives Matter T-shirt and DJing. He described himself as a “ramp agent” at Portland International Airport, though the airport said he hasn’t worked there for several years.

“This person does not work at PDX and has not for a number of years,” the airport said in a tweet.

He worked for Menzies Aviation at the airport until July 2016, a Port of Portland spokeswoman told the Washington Post.

Love’s Facebook page says he lives in Portland but is originally from Miami, Florida.

Police have been unable to locate Love and are urging him to turn himself in. They said they’re also trying to reach the transgender woman whom witnesses said Haner was trying to help when he was attacked.

https://i.imgur.com/psGbrAn.jpg

They warned the public against contacting Love, saying “it can be dangerous.”

“Also, the information circulating on social media is not always accurate,” police wrote.

Muddy
08-19-2020, 07:54 PM
Bye bye, fool.

Hugh_Janus
08-19-2020, 10:00 PM
but he dindunuffin

Goofy
08-19-2020, 10:55 PM
Hope he gets his cunt kicked in

Muddy
08-20-2020, 12:43 PM
Hope he gets his cunt kicked in

:lol: Shit..!

Teh One Who Knocks
08-20-2020, 12:45 PM
By Louis Casiano | Fox News

https://i.imgur.com/r0r61oCl.jpg

The attacker being sought by Portland authorities for allegedly knocking a man out cold during a chaotic demonstration over the weekend has a lengthy criminal record that includes arrests for domestic assault and criminal trespass.

Marquise Love, 25, has been arrested in Washington County, Ore., which borders Portland to the west, seven times since 2012, according to records provided to Fox News.

In 2017, he was arrested for domestic assault and domestic harassment. He wasn't prosecuted, The New York Post reported, but a judge signed a protective order against him.

His rap sheet also includes two separate arrests in 2016 for providing false information in connection with the transfer of a firearm, and domestic assault and criminal trespass. In 2015, Love was arrested for interfering with public transportation.

In 2014, a Washington County court established Love's paternity of a child in a domestic relations case and he also was charged with a probation violation in an unrelated case. In that case, he initially was stopped for doing tricks on a bicycle while blocking traffic. The bicycle didn't have brakes, according to an arrest report.

Love was arrested twice in 2012 -- once for second-degree theft, and again for interfering with public transportation and criminal trespass. He pleaded guilty to the public transportation charge, the newspaper reported. The criminal trespass charge was dismissed, according to records.

He was sentenced to 18 months probation and a $500 fine, of which $400 was later converted into community service. He still owes thousands in unpaid fines from various convictions.

Love also has arrests in other counties throughout the state. He was convicted in Clatsop County in 2016 for driving without a valid driver's license and without insurance.

In Multnomah County, home to Portland, he was convicted in August 2016 of causing unreasonable noise with a motor vehicle, driving with a suspended license and not having insurance, vehicle registration or proper license plates. He was most recently convicted there in February 2019 for failing to appear in court for driving with a suspended or revoked license.

Love, who goes by the name "Keese Love," is being sought by police after he was caught viciously attacking a man in the middle of the street Sunday night, authorities said. Footage of the beating shows someone appearing to be Love coming behind a man, identified as Adam Haner, as he is kneeling in the street and kicking him in the face.

The attack caused Haner to fall to the ground and lose consciousness. Several onlookers tended to him and he was taken to a hospital. The incident was widely circulated on social media, eliciting outrage.

Haner's girlfriend told local media that they were in his truck when he spotted a woman who needed help in the angry mob. The group soon set their attention on the couple and a confrontation escalated until Haner got back in the truck and drove away.

He crashed a short distance away and was dragged from the vehicle. Video of the attack appears to show the suspect identified as Love punching and kicking Haner. He then ran up behind him and kicked him in the face, police said.

The attacker was wearing a tactical vest with "Security" emblazoned across, leading to questions about his employment. Love was employed as an unarmed security guard earlier this year, the Star Protection Agency previously told Fox News

A company official said the vest worn by Love at the time of the attack was not issued by the firm.

Muddy
08-20-2020, 12:51 PM
About time to put this menace to society in jail for a few years.