PDA

View Full Version : Police-involved shooting in Wisconsin prompts violent protest: report

Pages : [1] 2

Teh One Who Knocks
08-24-2020, 10:26 AM
By Edmund DeMarche | Fox News

A police officer-involved shooting on Sunday of a Black man who was shot in the back set off violent protests in the lakefront city of Kenosha,Wis., that have lasted into the early hours Monday.

Many details of the shooting were not immediately clear, but the following unrest prompted the city to issue a curfew until 7 a.m. on Monday and police asked businesses to consider staying closed “due to numerous arm robberies and shots fired calls.”

Gov. Tony Evers, a Democrat, issued a statement late Sunday and said Jacob Blake was shot in broad daylight.

“What we know for certain is that he is not the first Black man or person to have been shot or injured or mercilessly killed at the hands of individuals in law enforcement in our state or our country,” he said. Evers promised that there will be accountability.
Kenosha is the latest city to see unrest amid widespread protests after George Floyd died in police custody in May.

The Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel reported that police were dispatched on a domestic violence call at about 5:11 p.m. prior to the shooting. The report said that officers administered aid to Blake, who was airlifted to Froedtert Hospital in Milwaukee.
Julian Castro, the former 2020 Democrat presidential hopeful, retweeted a purported video of the shooting that appeared to show officers yelling at Blake as he tried to walk around an SUV and get into a driver’s side seat. One of the officers appears to hold Blake by his shirt and open fire.
“Police in Kenosha, Wisconsin appear to shoot a man seven times in the back at point blank range after he ignores commands,” Castro tweeted. “We’re (sp) no other non-lethal methods considered, @KenoshaPolice?”

The Journal-Sentinel reported that a large crowd appeared at the scene and small fires were set in the street. One video purported to show a police officer knocked out during a protest. One person could be heard saying, "He got bricked."
Marchers also headed to the Kenosha County Public Safety Building, which authorities had mostly blocked off. Protesters marched along lines of cars honking on their way to the station and eventually made their way to the rear parking lot. A man could be seen breaking the window of a patrol car parked along the street. Some police officers were positioned on the roof of the station as people continued toward the building.

Outside the station, protesters faced off with officers who were dressed in riot gear that included plastic facemasks and held plastic shields and batons that they occasionally used to push people back.
News reporters at the protest posted videos of a dump truck on fire and confrontations between police and protesters. The paper reported that a fire was set outside the city's courthouse, which was also graffitied.

The police department issued a statement confirming the shooting and said the sheriff’s department and Wisconsin State Patrol have taken over the scene. The state’s Department of Justice and its Division of Criminal Investigation will investigate the shooting.

"Things have been very heated, tons of damage to cop cars, an officer was actually knocked out," one person filming said, according to the paper.

The Associated Press contributed to this report

Teh One Who Knocks
08-24-2020, 11:28 AM
Daily Wire Staff

https://i.imgur.com/cncGMN9h.jpg

Violent riots broke out in Kenosha, Wisconsin, on Sunday night after police shot a black man earlier in the day while responding to a call about a domestic incident.

Journalist Drew Hernandez posted video footage on Twitter of the riots, which he said were being led by Black Lives Matter activists. The videos show businesses being looted and set on fire.
Wisconsin Democratic Governor Tony Evers released a statement shortly after the incident happened that demonized law enforcement officials while stating at the same time “we do not have all of the details yet.”

“Tonight, Jacob Blake was shot in the back multiple times, in broad daylight, in Kenosha, Wisconsin. Kathy and I join his family, friends, and neighbors in hoping earnestly that he will not succumb to his injuries,” Evers said in a statement. “While we do not have all of the details yet, what we know for certain is that he is not the first Black man or person to have been shot or injured or mercilessly killed at the hands of individuals in law enforcement in our state or our country.”

“And we stand against excessive use of force and immediate escalation when engaging with Black Wisconsinites,” Evers continued. “I have said all along that although we must offer our empathy, equally important is our action. In the coming days, we will demand just that of elected officials in our state who have failed to recognize the racism in our state and our country for far too long.”

Video of the incident appeared to show that something happened while law enforcement engaged with Blake as several officers all drew their weapons at the same time and pointed them at Blake as he walked away from them and attempted to enter a vehicle, at which point he was shot.

The fact-finding website Heavy.com reported that authorities had a warrant out for Blake’s arrest:

According to Wisconsin Circuit Court Access online records, a Jacob S. Blake, same age and with an address in the same exact block where the shooting occurred, had a warrant issued for him on July 7 on pending accusations of misdemeanor criminal trespass to a dwelling with domestic abuse as a modifier; felony third-degree sexual assault with domestic abuse as a modifier; and misdemeanor disorderly conduct with domestic abuse as a modifier. A support action was dismissed, and the only other case that comes up is for not having a driver’s license.

A 2015 story in Racine Eye described how “Racine police say K9 Dozer had to help officers take a man into custody when the man refused to go quietly into custody after he pulled a gun at a local bar.” The man was described as Jacob Blake, 24, of Racine, which makes him the same age as the man shot by police on August 23. The Racine Eye story says he was charged with “one felony count of resisting arrest causing a soft tissue injury to a police officer and one misdemeanor count each of carrying a concealed weapon, carrying a firearm while intoxicated, endangering safety-use of a dangerous weapon, and disorderly conduct.” Those charges don’t show up on the circuit court website though.

“The Kenosha Police Department released a statement following the shooting that said that officers were called to the 2800 block of 40th Street, which appears to be the same street that was listed on the arrest warrant that had been issued, to respond to a domestic incident,” The Daily Wire reported. “The Wisconsin Department of Justice Division of Criminal Investigation (DCI) is investigating the incident.”

FBD
08-24-2020, 12:03 PM
its time to arrest the people that are organizing this shit

lost in melb.
08-24-2020, 01:47 PM
I'm sorry, but second article is disgusting reporting. Hope they get sued

Griffin
08-24-2020, 02:32 PM

No Shit! What's with the background facts about cops responding to an address that they have an active warrant for an individual with a violent history involving concealed firearms?

They're just supposed to say "Another black man shot by white cop. Protests ensue."

FBD
08-24-2020, 02:36 PM

When when a felon decides he doesnt have to listen to police with guns drawn on him and thinks he can just walk away and go for something inside his car...

it is interesting to think about what a criminal's long term plan is for making the decision to reach for a gun while three police officers are telling him to stop and training weapons on him.

suicidebycop.jpg

DemonGeminiX
08-24-2020, 02:43 PM

:-k

Why?

PorkChopSandwiches
08-24-2020, 03:08 PM
I'm glad they decided to burn down an innocent persons car dealership, that will show them

Griffin
08-24-2020, 03:15 PM
According to BLM rationale, "that's what insurance is for." That puts food on their kids plate, don't you know.

FBD
08-24-2020, 03:24 PM
now watch all the insurance rates in democrat areas skyrocket, accelerating the decline/flight :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
08-24-2020, 03:40 PM
now watch all the insurance rates in democrat areas skyrocket, accelerating the decline/flight :lol:

Yeah, but what sucks is, the insurance companies spread the pain around evenly. Yes, all those rates will go up in the affected areas, but so will everyone else's so the insurance companies can recoup the cost. So in the end, we ALL pay for this bullshit.

FBD
08-24-2020, 03:43 PM
Yeah, but what sucks is, the insurance companies spread the pain around evenly. Yes, all those rates will go up in the affected areas, but so will everyone else's so the insurance companies can recoup the cost. So in the end, we ALL pay for this bullshit.
to some extent, yes, but if you think the underwriters dont notice huge, massive correlations...

from recapping the OP event, appears that the officers had him restrained and were going to arrest him but then the black lady distracts them enough for him to get away, leading to his demise.

but hey, I guess when its "ANYWHERE but jail"...they forget that the morgue is a more permanent stop than jail...

KevinD
08-24-2020, 04:27 PM
Did I miss it? Where the actual video of the confrontation the perp?

FBD
08-24-2020, 04:30 PM

I watched it already on 4chan. Cops had the guy busted and were about to cuff him and bladklady interrupts them for some ungodly reason, dude circles around his car with weapons pointed at him as if nothing out of the ordinary is taking place, officers yelling at him to stop, everyone yelling, then he goes and opens the car door and reaches in and they let him have it at that point.

I dont get this idea that they think they can just continue on normally with their lives as if they arent in the middle of a serious situation, like if they just ignore the cops they will go away and everything will be fine and its the cops fault if they try to detain them or take any action at all, cuz I'm dindunuffin

Griffin
08-24-2020, 04:35 PM

https://www.tmz.com/videos/2020-08-24-082120-kenosha-cop-4840339/

KevinD
08-24-2020, 06:31 PM
Wow, that looks uncalled for. Who knows what the guy was reaching for, but still. Had he just stayed where he was, he'd still be alive. Granted, by that video, there was no cause to fire. And officer? 7 rounds dzmned near point blank? It really does "look" like an execution.

FBD
08-24-2020, 06:42 PM
Wow, that looks uncalled for. Who knows what the guy was reaching for, but still. Had he just stayed where he was, he'd still be alive. Granted, by that video, there was no cause to fire. And officer? 7 rounds dzmned near point blank? It really does "look" like an execution.

yeah but you never know when this is the case

https://i.4cdn.org/pol/1598294218416.webm

KevinD
08-24-2020, 07:46 PM
Fbd, what does that link have to do with it? Pardon my ignorance, but I don't see any correlation at all.

FBD
08-24-2020, 07:50 PM
Fbd, what does that link have to do with it? Pardon my ignorance, but I don't see any correlation at all.

its not "related" except insofar as "here's the kind of shit that happens"....guy wants to ignore them and then fishing around in his pocket, hello pistol.jpg

PorkChopSandwiches
08-24-2020, 08:25 PM
https://www.tmz.com/videos/2020-08-24-082120-kenosha-cop-4840339/

That seem entirely out of line IMO

lost in melb.
08-24-2020, 11:38 PM

Why?

It's political propaganda

DemonGeminiX
08-25-2020, 06:12 AM
It's political propaganda

:-s

Is it now?

lost in melb.
08-25-2020, 06:36 AM

Is it now?

Yes, linking BLM(TM) directly with this Arson is, I believe just that.

DemonGeminiX
08-25-2020, 06:37 AM
Yes, linking BLM(TM) directly with this Arson is, I believe just that.

You're wrong.

DemonGeminiX
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2Sp8EIHu1A

lost in melb.
You're wrong.

Nice discussion. Let's do this again

DemonGeminiX
08-25-2020, 06:41 AM
You're wrong.

Here you go:

https://www.insider.com/jacob-blake-kenosha-shooting-black-lives-matter-cop-punished-activists-2020-8

lost in melb.
08-25-2020, 07:16 AM
Here you go:

https://www.insider.com/jacob-blake-kenosha-shooting-black-lives-matter-cop-punished-activists-2020-8

She's just saying what's going to happen, from past experience. you know how trumpy says things might get out of hand etc...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/back-trump-comments-perceived-encouraging-violence/story%3fid=48415766

DemonGeminiX
08-25-2020, 07:27 AM
She's just saying what's going to happen, from past experience. you know how trumpy says things might get out of hand etc...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/back-trump-comments-perceived-encouraging-violence/story%3fid=48415766

The difference is, when she says something, her followers take it as a green light.

Teh One Who Knocks
08-25-2020, 09:56 AM
By Louis Casiano | Fox News

Police and protesters in Kenosha, Wis., clashed for a second night Monday following the shooting of a Black man that touched off civil unrest similar to that in other cities across the country.

Officers deployed tear gas in an attempt to disperse a crowd outside the Kenosha County courthouse. Gov. Tony Evers deployed 125 Guard members to the city in an effort to prevent the kind of violence and vandalism that occurred in the city on Sunday night.

Multiple fires were reported across the city late Monday night. Stephanie Haines, a reporter for TMJ4, reported that downtown Kenosha is filled with smoke.
The unrest continued overnight, as video appeared to show a car dealership in Kenosha being looted, while others stomped on cars and pulled down street lights. Earlier, a furniture store was looted and set on fire. The Wisconsin Department of Corrections building was also reportedly set on fire.
Several businesses in the city's Uptown district were ablaze by 1 a.m., which one New York Times reporter called "Just a horrible scene."
In another video, a protester was allegedly heard arguing how: "the value of property has nothing to do with the value of life."

WARNING GRAPHIC LANGUAGE
An 8 p.m. curfew was imposed and exit ramps off Interstate 94 from the Illinois state line into Kenosha County were closed Monday night, blocked off by police vehicles and trucks in some places.
Protesters chanted "No Justice, No Peace," minutes before the curfew went into effect and ignored orders to go home. Some officers were targeted with water bottles and other objects but it was not clear if anyone was injured.

The anger comes after the shooting of Jacob Blake, a 29-year-old Black man who was shot multiples times Sunday during an encounter with Kenosha police. Officers were initially called to a domestic dispute. At one point, Blake leaned into an SUV with his three children inside and an officer fired several shots, reports said.
Blake was hit in the back and hospitalized in serious condition. The encounter was captured on cellphone video.

Tensions flared anew earlier Monday after a news conference with Kenosha Mayor John Antarmian, originally to be held in a park, was moved inside the city’s public safety building. Hundreds of protesters rushed to the building and a door was snapped off its hinges before police in riot gear pepper-sprayed the crowd, which included a photographer from The Associated Press.
Evers and a number of other Democrats condemned the shooting. Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden called for “an immediate, full and transparent investigation” and said the officers “must be held accountable.”

“This morning, the nation wakes up yet again with grief and outrage that yet another Black American is a victim of excessive force,” he said, just over two months before Election Day in a country already roiled by the recent deaths of George Floyd in Minneapolis, Rayshard Brooks in Atlanta and Breonna Taylor in Louisville, Kentucky. “Those shots pierce the soul of our nation.”
Republicans and the police union accused the politicians of rushing to judgment, reflecting the deep partisan divide in Wisconsin, a key presidential battleground state. Wisconsin GOP members also decried the violent protests, echoing the law-and-order theme that President Trump has projected during his campaign.

“As always, the video currently circulating does not capture all the intricacies of a highly dynamic incident,” Pete Deates, president of the Kenosha police union, said in a statement.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

FBD
08-25-2020, 12:10 PM

the article literally said black lives matter showed up and torched the place, which is accurate, and you're calling that propaganda?

"well that's just what's going to happen every time the police shoot a black man from now on" is NOT acceptable whatsoever.

the cops knew going into the situation that there was a warrant for his arrest and he had prior weapons violations

They knew this was what they were going to encounter and I dont blame them one bit for having their weapons ready sooner rather than later.
https://i.imgur.com/135QBHH.jpg

lost in melb.
08-25-2020, 12:38 PM
The difference is, when she says something, her followers take it as a green light.

Do 'they'. Evidence the person who torched stuff even know her?

the article literally said black lives matter showed up and torched the place, which is accurate, and you're calling that propaganda?

"well that's just what's going to happen every time the police shoot a black man from now on" is NOT acceptable whatsoever.

2nd para agreed.

1st Para: nonsense article. Doesn't qualify as news

FBD
08-25-2020, 12:44 PM
Do 'they'. Evidence the person who torched stuff even know her?

2nd para agreed.

1st Para: nonsense article. Doesn't qualify as news

Violent riots broke out in Kenosha, Wisconsin, on Sunday night after police shot a black man earlier in the day while responding to a call about a domestic incident.

Journalist Drew Hernandez posted video footage on Twitter of the riots, which he said were being led by Black Lives Matter activists. The videos show businesses being looted and set on fire.

when the people are saying shit like "black lives matter"...what to think? nah, cant be BLM?

lost in melb.
08-25-2020, 01:03 PM

when the people are saying shit like "black lives matter"...what to think? nah, cant be BLM?

I might go gargle some bleach now. Bit of a sore throat...

lost in melb.
08-25-2020, 01:07 PM
And your photos at above post come thru.

Again, quite irrelevant and silly. I think you should be extremely grateful that none of these protesters let alone arsonists and looters are carrying guns - that would be another good reason not to start firing live rounds at them too

FBD
08-25-2020, 02:21 PM
And your photos at above post come thru.

Again, quite irrelevant and silly. I think you should be extremely grateful that none of these protesters let alone arsonists and looters are carrying guns - that would be another good reason not to start firing live rounds at them too
except there's enough instances of that happening, although that's more with the antifa wing of the project

DemonGeminiX
08-25-2020, 02:41 PM
Reports are saying that Blake's paralyzed from the waist down.

I don't care what he's done or what kind of piece of shit he is, no one deserves to live paralyzed. I've been paralyzed for close to 30 years and I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

FBD
08-25-2020, 02:44 PM
play stupid games, win stupid prizes

I've got 60% of an L5S1 disc from playing stupid games with gravity and bitches, it could have been so much worse

DemonGeminiX
08-25-2020, 04:42 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cT-djBJimkM

Griffin
08-25-2020, 05:36 PM
Thanks for that link. I'm now subscribed to the Conservative Twins channel. :thumbsup:

FBD
08-25-2020, 06:22 PM
yep there it is
https://abc7.com/kenosha-police-shooting-jacob-blake-wisconsin-governor-tony-evers/6387351/

cops had him on the ground restrained prior to clip everyone saw

there it is part II, "drop the knife"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=18&v=6G61FK5tn1Q&feature=emb_logo

https://i.imgur.com/bAXfUms.jpg

no sympathy, he was asking for it. I realize he didnt want to get taken away by the police, but as they say, bad boys bad boys, whatcha gonna do

in light of that, the police acted well restrained enough, they didnt immediately light him up and told him to drop the knife...

FBD
08-25-2020, 07:29 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYSsCaUFexw

DemonGeminiX
08-25-2020, 08:43 PM
They family has Ben Crump working for them. Talk about an opportunistic piece of shit.

lost in melb.
08-25-2020, 08:46 PM
He shot him like a dog. Didn't even flinch. Why not just one to back of thigh? Taser?

DemonGeminiX
08-25-2020, 08:57 PM
He shot him like a dog. Didn't even flinch. Why not just one to back of thigh? Taser?

Watch FBD's video.

lost in melb.
08-25-2020, 09:10 PM
Watch FBD's video.

Answer my question :-s

Don't have time for audiology reports and microscopes.

DemonGeminiX
08-25-2020, 09:57 PM
Answer my question :-s

Don't have time for audiology reports and microscopes.

Watch FBD's video. It's only 6 minutes long. You've got time for that. And it'll answer your question.

DemonGeminiX
08-25-2020, 10:28 PM
Watch FBD's video. It's only 6 minutes long. You've got time for that. And it'll answer your question.

And better than I can, btw.

lost in melb.
08-26-2020, 01:26 AM
I'll await the full report rather than look for ghosts in the machine, thanks

lost in melb.
08-26-2020, 01:30 AM
Also we really don't know the whole story here. perhaps they resist arrest because they get the fuck beaten out of them back at the station when all the cameras are turned off

Teh One Who Knocks
08-26-2020, 09:39 AM
Also we really don't know the whole story here. perhaps they resist arrest because they get the fuck beaten out of them back at the station when all the cameras are turned off

Non sequitur, facts not in evidence. Besides, two wrongs don't make a right.

But two Wrights make an airplane.

Teh One Who Knocks
08-26-2020, 09:42 AM
By Louis Casiano, David Aaro | Fox News

At least three people were shot, including one fatally, after gunfire rang out in Kenosha, Wis., overnight as protests against the police-involved shooting of Jacob Blake on Sunday turned violent for a third straight night Tuesday, according to a report.

The New York Times, citing Sheriff David Beth of Kenosha County, reported early Wednesday that authorities are working to determine if the shootings stemmed from a conflict between demonstrators and men protecting local businesses

The Kenosha Police Department confirmed to Fox News that a shooting occurred but did not provide any other details about the incident or if it was related to the protests.

Police were looking for a man armed with a long gun, although its unclear how many shooters there were, the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reported. Beth said one person was shot in the head and another was struck in the chest. He believed at least one person would be taken into custody based on video evidence they reviewed.

Social media posts from the scene were compared to a warzone. Protesters could be seen smashing car windows and clashing in the streets. Multiple videos were interrupted with the sound of gunshots.

The Daily Caller tweeted a video of a shooting and said one of its reporters was at the scene and helped carry the gunshot victim to a hospital that was across the street. The website said its reporter, Richie McGinnis, was unharmed. The shooting victim appeared to have been shot in the head, according to the video retweeted by the website.

A person could be heard in the video saying, "I just killed somebody."

Another victim from one of the shootings appeared to be suffering from a serious arm wound. Social media posts from the city depicted armed individuals guarding businesses.

Early on Tuesday, anger spilled onto the streets as protesters tried breaking down a fence outside a county courthouse and others reportedly threw objects at authorities, according to media reports.

The National Guard repeatedly told the crowd to disperse. Most remained despite an 8 p.m. curfew imposed for the second night in a row. Tear gas was also used when an armored police vehicle drove through a crowd outside the courthouse and pepper balls were shot from the roof, Kenosha News reported.
Other protesters flipped off law enforcement and some burned an American flag in front of the courthouse fence, according to the newspaper. Some threw water bottles and fireworks at police behind the barrier.

When police ordered protesters to disperse, the crowd responded by chanting “Black lives matter.” Police then fired rubber bullets.

Clashes between protesters and authorities continued throughout the night, as police used armored trucks to push demonstrators away, who responded by throwing fireworks. A rolling dumpster was also used to block the path of one of the vehicles.

Others appeared to push a lit dumpster down a street towards authorities located near a gas station.

Protesters would later confront armed citizens who were attempting to prevent looting and destruction to local businesses.

WARNING: GRAPHIC LANGUAGE
The unrest came days after Blake was shot and wounded by a Kenosha police officer. Cellphone video of Blake being shot multiple times in the back has elicited outrage and made the city the latest flashpoint in a summer filled with ongoing demonstrations against police brutality that have turned violent.

“They shot my son seven times, seven times, like he didn’t matter,” said Jacob Blake Sr., who spoke to reporters alongside other family members and lawyers Tuesday afternoon outside the courthouse. “But my son matters. He’s a human being and he matters.”

In anticipation of the kind of unrest that occurred Monday night, Kenosha County Sheriff David Beth said Tuesday his office was working with other agencies to minimize destructive behavior.

"People are frustrated, I get it. And they’re scared. I certainly get that, too," Beth said in a statement. "Rumors abound on social media and elsewhere, with widely varying levels of truth to them. We know that much of the damage is being inflicted by people coming in from outside our community, with the intent to rob and destroy, not to engage in their First Amendment right to demonstrate."

Wisconsin Gov. Tony Evers announced Tuesday an increase in the National Guard presence from 150 guardsmen Monday to 250 on Tuesday.

WARNING: GRAPHIC LANGUAGE
Also Tuesday, lawyers for Blake's family said the 29-year-old was paralyzed from his waist down as a result of the shooting. The city has not said much about the encounter and the officers involved have been placed on administrative leave.

The family plans to file a civil lawsuit against the Kenosha Police Department, lawyers said.

Hundreds of protesters defied Monday's curfew as they gathered downtown. Some clashed with police and other vandalized nearby businesses and residences.

Blake's mother, Julia Jackson, decried the violence during Tuesday's news conference.

"As I was riding through here, this city, I noticed a lot of damage and it doesn't reflect my son," Jackson said. "So I'm really asking, and encouraging everyone in Wisconsin and abroad to take a moment and examine your heart. As I pray for my son's healing ... I also have been praying even before this for the healing of our country."

Griffin
08-26-2020, 09:48 AM
Time to decrease the surplus population.

Teh One Who Knocks
08-26-2020, 10:28 AM
By Ryan Saavedra - The Daily Wire

https://i.imgur.com/aG7oZs8l.jpg

An elderly man was brutally attacked during a Black Lives Matter riot last night in Kenosha, Wisconsin, after he tried to stop a mattress store from being burned to the ground.

“The man in his 70s was hurt while trying to stop people from burning the building down, but fire leveled the building and the longtime owners are angry and emotional,” FOX6 News reported. “The man being attacked was caught on camera. FOX6 News reached out to Kenosha police for information on arrests and the investigation, but haven’t heard back.”

Pamela Moniz and her husband, Keith McCoy, told Fox 6 News that the man was “trying to chase them off with a fire extinguisher.”

“They broke his jaw,” she said. “Lacerations to his head. I can’t wrap my head around the scene right now. I don’t think anyone from Kenosha was responsible for this.”

WATCH:
The damage that the city has experienced has been significant as stores, restaurants, car dealerships, and a church have been destroyed.

Spectrum Bay News 9 reported:

Many businesses — The Good Time Ice Cream Shoppe, Uptown Restaurant, a Mexican grocery store — caught fire, leaving a gutted, blackened shell the next morning. At least one of the buildings left in ruins had half a dozen rented apartments, its residents now forced out of their destroyed homes.

Smoke was still billowing from the Uptown Beauty salon Tuesday mid-morning. Onlookers gathered behind yellow police tape to watch Kenosha firefighters blast it with a steady stream of water from the truck hose.

The Danish Brotherhood Lodge, a cornerstone of Kenosha’s community since 1892 when the fraternal society was formed by the city’s Danish immigrants, was burned to the ground.

Wisconsin Democrat Governor Tony Evers deployed the national guard but, according to White House chief of staff Mark Meadows, he did not deploy enough and law enforcement wanted more.

“I got a call today from congressman who represents that district, and from Senator Johnson as well, really just pleading for help, saying that the local sheriff and the mayor and police chief need some additional assistance,” White House chief of staff Mark Meadows said. “I got on the phone right away and offered assistance in the form of additional National Guard help.”

Meadows added, “The president was on the phone with the governor today … we have National Guard standing by, and if the general for the National Guard [in Kenosha] needs additional help, we’re there to do it, but today, that request was denied by the governor.”

President Donald Trump even tweeted out about on Tuesday evening: “Governor should call in the National Guard in Wisconsin. It is ready, willing, and more than able. End problem FAST!”

DemonGeminiX
08-26-2020, 10:28 AM

:facepalm:

Holy shit! Watch the god damned six minute video for Christ's sake! It was made in 2016 and it illustrates why police officers have to react so quickly. It's illuminating. It has nothing to do with this particular shooting, but it'll give you an appreciation for how fast situations become dangerous for police officers during encounters. Quit being a knucklehead.

FBD
08-26-2020, 11:56 AM

:lol: you do realize that if you're a felon and have a warrant out for your arrest and the police know you have prior weapons charges...
and you resist arrest...
and the police get you to the ground but your babymomma gets on the police to enough of an extent that they cant cuff you
and you escape while 1 deals with her 1 deals with you..
and you go for something in your car while resisting arrest...

the police protocol then becomes "shoot this motherfucker, I aint going home in a bodybag tonight."

the solo video I posted was a cop talking about the reasons why we cant just wait until we see a gun because by that time its too late - if XYZ happens then perp fucks himself. its usually customary to fire until subject is neutralized, and 4 shots is well restrained, its not like he magdumped. .25-.6 seconds of gun ID time in the video where the guy displays potential situations that were set up to mimic things that have actually happened.

Griffin
08-26-2020, 01:58 PM
Some videos of the riot shootings in this article https://www.ibtimes.sg/armed-civilian-defending-car-dealership-guns-down-multiple-protesters-kenosha-video-50678?utm_source=spotim&utm_medium=spotim_recirculation

The one with the arm shot is gruesome.

FBD
08-26-2020, 02:24 PM
Overall story:
>Guy in Red pics fight with armed milita, and the milita backs up.
>Says "shoot me nigga". "I'm fo real"
>https://twitter.com/Julio_Rosas11/status/1298474730966659072
>Somehow the guy in red separates one (guy in green) from the group and chases him.
>Guy in green runs
>gets corned by cars
>Turns and shoots the guy in red point blank in the head
>Guy in green attempts to call police
>Notices crowd moving in
>Smartly runs away. from the crowd of violent protestors gathering
>https://twitter.com/livesmattershow/status/1298484404918972417?s=21
>Word of his shooting spreads faster than he can run
>A crowd of anti-fa and nigs chases him down
>Guy in green trips or is knocked down, hard to tell.
>Shots the three people attacking him
>https://twitter.com/JuliansRum/status/1298497909466554368
>Gets up and walks off.

not to mention one of the three men shot when shooter fell to the ground had a gun drawn.

you forgot the part where the guy in red throws a molotov at him
https://twitter.com/TheTenderOne/status/1298543695432687621

Seruiusly though these n are such savage tards: first they scream "get 'em" and rush to beat him till he's brain dead but then act like they're innocent when the guy with the gun doesn't take it lying down. Did you see the n who after seeing the guy seemingly relax for a sec tries to rush him again after back off initially?
guy shot in arm.jpg

Guy managed to break the Geneva conventions too by marking himself as a medic and then attacking a man while armed.

and a note that purposeful blinding is also against the geneva convention, so those fuckers with the green lasers...

Griffin
08-26-2020, 02:33 PM
He walks right to the police with his arms up. The swat trucks drive past him and the stationary car tells him to leave the area.

FBD
08-26-2020, 02:48 PM
that guy with the blown out arm got it while reaching for the rifle after they knocked him down. askedforit.jpg

Griffin
08-26-2020, 02:54 PM
Antifa wasn't expecting a well armed militia.
They should have stayed with those west coast liberal pussies. Move into the heartland and start running into the patriots.

FBD
08-26-2020, 03:31 PM
Antifa wasn't expecting a well armed militia.
They should have stayed with those west coast liberal pussies. Move into the heartland and start running into the patriots.

the "antifa" organizers are hoping for a well armed militia to come and shoot as many useful idiots as possible, because chaos and perceived civil war "are better" than sitting down and letting Trump trounce the democrats.

but I'm sure its just a coincidence that one of the Weather Underground bombers that Clinton pardoned and let out of jail is on the board of BLM

(and dont you dare insinuate the same hand pulleth both strings :lol: )

lost in melb.
08-26-2020, 03:50 PM
:facepalm:

Holy shit! Watch the god damned six minute video for Christ's sake! It was made in 2016 and it illustrates why police officers have to react so quickly. It's illuminating. It has nothing to do with this particular shooting, but it'll give you an appreciation for how fast situations become dangerous for police officers during encounters. Quit being a knucklehead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYSsCaUFexw

You mean this one?

I'll have a look in the morning... Actually thought you meant the ones above :slap:

DemonGeminiX
08-26-2020, 04:10 PM
Yeah, that one.

You could have asked, "why gee, Demon, which video do you mean?" :slap:

FBD
08-26-2020, 04:17 PM
graphic
https://i.imgur.com/3AegCLa.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/JqcT1wX.jpg

FBD
08-26-2020, 04:27 PM
back to OP: eyewitness reports hearing officer tell the guy to drop the knife, just in case it wasnt clear in the video earlier
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/08/25/wisconsin-governor-jacob-blake-emergency-401695

FBD
08-26-2020, 04:33 PM
https://i.imgur.com/cHhq2j2.png

https://i.imgur.com/AMLcUEd.png

FBD
08-26-2020, 04:48 PM
Families Reportedly Trapped in Building Set on Fire By Black Lives Matter Rioters in Kenosha
https://thepatriotsreport.com/2020/08/25/families-reportedly-trapped-in-building-set-on-fire-by-black-lives-matter-rioters-in-kenosha/

FBD
08-26-2020, 06:28 PM
lol they charged him with first degree murder, good luck proving that

FBD
08-26-2020, 07:01 PM
Don Lemon is just having a bad week. Here he is trying to bait Jacob Blake's mom into trash-talking Trump.

She tells people not to riot, that she respects Trump, and basically calls CNN fake news.

https://mobile.twitter.com/thedonalddotwin/status/1298646608209416193

DemonGeminiX
08-26-2020, 11:02 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJpKQ3j-BE8

lost in melb.
08-27-2020, 01:22 AM
back to OP: eyewitness reports hearing officer tell the guy to drop the knife keys, just in case it wasnt clear in the video earlier
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/08/25/wisconsin-governor-jacob-blake-emergency-401695

:ftfy:

lost in melb.
08-27-2020, 01:23 AM
Meh, just shoot him in the leg.

lost in melb.
08-27-2020, 01:24 AM
https://i.imgur.com/cHhq2j2.png

https://i.imgur.com/AMLcUEd.png

In 200 years the historical novel: "Age of Rioters, Vandals and Vigilantes"

lost in melb.
08-27-2020, 01:31 AM
I take your points guys. But in practical terms there were 20 ways to prevent this guy getting shot... Taser him, shoot him in the leg, let him drive off and get him later. Bla, bla.

I don't think the cop necessarily did anything wrong according to his training.

it's not just about this single incident, it is about how this stuff happens all the time

(I watched the video)

lost in melb.
08-27-2020, 05:30 AM
This one provides a more compelling argument. Do the tasers not work or something?

https://twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/1298330729890242561

lost in melb.
08-27-2020, 05:44 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=X4xso_63pwI&feature=emb_logo

DemonGeminiX
08-27-2020, 09:46 AM
This one provides a more compelling argument. Do the tasers not work or something?

I suppose it depends on the will power and pain tolerance of the one being tased. Possibly the power of the taser as well. I've seen guys get tased and stood there like nothing was happening, and when asked afterward, say it hurt like hell but nothing they couldn't handle. Other people get tased and fall like they're dying. That dude just kept fighting. Personally, I think it's a compelling argument for getting rid of tasers completely and just shooting when the suspect resists arrest like they used to before tasers were introduced, and a compelling argument for bigger and stronger officers. If one guy can out muscle two officers, then maybe those two guys shouldn't be officers. My mother's uncle was 6' 6" and 260 lbs at his thinnest. He could pick me up with one hand when I was 10 years old. He was a cop for 30 years in Philadelphia (during the 60s and 70s, mind you, when shit was really bad), and he always says that he only ever had to pull his firearm once and he never had to shoot anybody. He was pretty intimidating, even when he was smiling and being nice. :lol:

With videos like this floating around, it sends a bad message. We're gonna have to shoot people and tell the left to shut the fuck up to get people to start respecting the law and law enforcement again.

By the way, both officers survived, one barely, and the black guy's in jail for the rest of his life. Clary was drunk at the time. That may have helped with the taser.

https://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/dashcam-video-shows-near-fatal-shooting-of-pennsylvania-state-troopers/216262/

https://www.lehighvalleylive.com/news/2018/08/up_to_30_years_in_prison_for_m_2.html

DemonGeminiX
08-27-2020, 09:48 AM
The kid that was arrested for murder did the world a favor. This was one of the guys he killed:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EgZhJNtUMAIUZ0H?format=jpg&name=small

DemonGeminiX
08-27-2020, 09:51 AM
Also, a comment on a video with respect to this:

A single 17 year old boy took out 3 rioters... and they think they want a civil war.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aMwcb-k5Kw

lost in melb.
08-27-2020, 10:11 AM
I suppose it depends on the will power and pain tolerance of the one being tased. Possibly the power of the taser as well. I've seen guys get tased and stood there like nothing was happening, and when asked afterward, say it hurt like hell but nothing they couldn't handle. Other people get tased and fall like they're dying. That dude just kept fighting. Personally, I think it's a compelling argument for getting rid of tasers completely and just shooting when the suspect resists arrest like they used to before tasers were introduced, and a compelling argument for bigger and stronger officers. If one guy can out muscle two officers, then maybe those two guys shouldn't be officers. My mother's uncle was 6' 6" and 260 lbs at his thinnest. He could pick me up with one hand when I was 10 years old. He was a cop for 30 years in Philadelphia (during the 60s and 70s, mind you, when shit was really bad), and he always says that he only ever had to pull his firearm once and he never had to shoot anybody. He was pretty intimidating, even when he was smiling and being nice. :lol:

With videos like this floating around, it sends a bad message. We're gonna have to shoot people and tell the left to shut the fuck up to get people to start respecting the law and law enforcement again.

By the way, both officers survived, one barely, and the black guy's in jail for the rest of his life. Clary was drunk at the time. That may have helped with the taser.

https://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/dashcam-video-shows-near-fatal-shooting-of-pennsylvania-state-troopers/216262/

https://www.lehighvalleylive.com/news/2018/08/up_to_30_years_in_prison_for_m_2.html

Yes, I read up on the history. He was drunk, but he had no priors.

I agree with the problem, but I obviously don't agree with the solution. I think that we can put people on the moon and soon other planets and we can't find a way to subdue someone without killing them. The whole wrestle to the ground and handcuffs thing has been around for decades. Time for great scientific minds to apply to this problem..

lost in melb.
08-27-2020, 10:12 AM
Also, a comment on a video with respect to this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aMwcb-k5Kw

It's vigilantism. He's not a security guard

I feel sorry for him but it's over... And that Maga guy's point is not entirely factual. The law is definitely catching up with and will continue to catch up with everybody that they can identify under the circumstance, whether they be looters, rioters or arsonists. Charges are being laid and sentences are being given

Teh One Who Knocks
08-27-2020, 10:18 AM
By Joseph A. Wulfsohn | Fox News

https://i.imgur.com/h5ghD9Xh.jpg

CNN was widely mocked late Wednesday after an on-air graphic that was broadcasted a day earlier went viral.

CNN national correspondent Omar Jimenez was reporting live in the early hours on Tuesday morning on the unrest that had taken place in Kenosha, Wis., following the police-involved shooting of Jacob Blake.

Jimenez was standing in front of a raging fire and the chyron at the bottom of the screen read, "FIERY BUT MOSTLY PEACEFUL PROTESTS AFTER POLICE SHOOTING."

The image, which didn't surface until Wednesday night, sparked jokes across social media.

"Clowns. Irresponsible clowns. It’s not even funny. Months of enabling violence and destruction by ignoring and downplaying it, thereby eliminating any pressure on politicians to take action," conservative writer A.G. Hamilton reacted.

"The Most 2020 headline you'll ever read..." comedians the Hodge Twins quipped.

"'Fiery but mostly peaceful protest' is so absurd that if it were satire you’d think it was lazy and unimaginative," National Republican Senatorial Committee senior adviser Matt Whitlock wrote.

"The phrase 'beyond parody' doesn’t begin to describe this," conservative commentator Matt Walsh said.
New York Post reporter Jon Levine took a screenshot of the graphic and put it side-by-side with an image from the classic Leslie Nielsen comedy "The Naked Gun" where his character Detective Frank Drebin attempts to disperse a crowd in front of an exploding building.

"Nothing to see here. Please disperse," the caption from Drebin reads as chaos ensued behind him.
Many compared this CNN moment to an on-air moment on MSNBC back in May where anchor Ali Velshi, who was reporting live from Minneapolis following the death of George Floyd, was telling viewers that the situation was "'generally speaking unruly" while standing in front of a burning building.

"I want to be clear on how I characterize this. This is mostly a protest. It is not, generally speaking, unruly but fires have been started and this crowd is relishing that," Velshi described the unrest.
On Tuesday, CNN similarly raised eyebrows with another graphic that graphic initially said, “8PM CURFEW ORDERED AFTER VIOLENT PROTESTS OVER POLICE SHOOTING OF UNARMED BLACK MAN IN WISCONSIN,” but the message was removed and replaced roughly 5 seconds later without the word “violent."

DemonGeminiX
08-27-2020, 10:18 AM
It's vigilantism. He's not a security guard

I feel sorry for him but it's over... And that Maga guy's point is not entirely factual. The law is definitely catching up with and will continue to catch up with everybody that they can identify under the circumstance, whether they be looters, rioters or arsonists. Charges are being laid and sentences are being given

That Maga guy's an ex-cop. And the kid had a right to self defense.

DemonGeminiX
08-27-2020, 10:19 AM
Yes, I read up on the history. He was drunk, but he had no priors.

I agree with the problem, but I obviously don't agree with the solution. I think that we can put people on the moon and soon other planets and we can't find a way to subdue someone without killing them. The whole wrestle to the ground and handcuffs thing has been around for decades. Time for great scientific minds to apply to this problem..

Scientific minds have been wrestling with human nature for centuries. There is no logical solution to human behavior.

lost in melb.
08-27-2020, 10:39 AM
That Maga guy's an ex-cop. And the kid had a right to self defense.

Oh just having a Sunday picnic was he?

The line of attack in court will be... what were you doing there...why did you take a long- gun... Given the probable likelihood that he was going to shoot someone...he and he alone is responsible for those decisions and for firing the shots

Teh One Who Knocks
08-27-2020, 10:59 AM

https://i.imgur.com/ektDMCSl.jpg

The Wisconsin Department of Justice (DOJ) Division of Criminal Investigation (DCI) reported late on Wednesday that Jacob Blake, the man who was shot by a police officer in Kenosha on Sunday, had a weapon the floorboard of his car.

“Kenosha Police Department officers were dispatched to a residence in the 2800 block of 40th Street after a female caller reported that her boyfriend was present and was not supposed to be on the premises,” the department said. “During the incident, officers attempted to arrest Jacob S. Blake, age 29. Law enforcement deployed a taser to attempt to stop Mr. Blake, however the taser was not successful in stopping Mr. Blake.”

“Mr. Blake walked around his vehicle, opened the driver’s side door, and leaned forward. While holding onto Mr. Blake’s shirt, Officer Rusten Sheskey fired his service weapon 7 times,” the department continued. The department said that officers immediately rendered aid to Blake.

“During the investigation following the initial incident, Mr. Blake admitted that he had a knife in his possession,” the department added. “DCI agents recovered a knife from the driver’s side floorboard of Mr. Blake’s vehicle. A search of the vehicle located no additional weapons.”

The department said that none of the police officers had body cameras on because the city did not provide the Kenosha Police Department with the equipment. All of the officers have been placed on administrative leave as the DCI continues its investigation.

“When DCI is the lead investigating agency of a shooting involving a law enforcement officer, DCI aims to provide a report of the incident to the prosecutor within 30 days,” the statement concluded. “The prosecutor then reviews the report and makes a determination about what charges, if any, are appropriate. If the prosecutor determines there is no basis for prosecution of the law enforcement officer, DCI will thereafter make the report available to the public.”
The shooting quickly sparked Black Lives Matter riots in the city that resulted in businesses being destroyed, a church being burned to the ground, and cars being smashed.

The situation became more severe on Tuesday night after shootings broke out in the city after Democrat Governor Tony Evers refused to accept federal assistance to help secure the streets of the city.

“Governor should call in the National Guard in Wisconsin,” Trump tweeted. “It is ready, willing, and more than able. End problem FAST!”

White House Senior Communications Advisor Ben Williamson added: “Local law enforcement in Wisconsin have told the White House they need at least 750 National Guard tonight. Governor Evers is only sending 250. Today, Mark Meadows called the Governor and offered 500 additional guard to meet the police needs. Governor Evers declined.”

DemonGeminiX
08-27-2020, 11:58 AM
Oh just having a Sunday picnic was he?

The line of attack in court will be... what were you doing there...why did you take a long- gun... Given the probable likelihood that he was going to shoot someone...he and he alone is responsible for those decisions and for firing the shots

He was there defending property from rioters, which is his right, and he has a right to carry a long gun in Wisconsin. Just because he was there with a long gun does not guarantee that he was intending to shoot anyone. That's what has to be proven in a court of law, and given my defense and recent history of rioters past actions and given that he didn't shoot until he was attacked, I'd say it's a clear case of self defense. Acquitted. Case closed.

FBD
08-27-2020, 12:01 PM
Updates on 2 of the guys shot the other night - red scarf bald guy, on the sex offender list; armshot guy with the glock had a felony and shouldn't have had the glock.

FBD
08-27-2020, 12:05 PM
He was there defending property from rioters, which is his right, and he has a right to carry a long gun in Wisconsin. Just because he was there with a long gun does not guarantee that he was intending to shoot anyone. That's what has to be proven in a court of law, and given my defense and recent history of rioters past actions and given that he didn't shoot until he was attacked, I'd say it's a clear case of self defense. Acquitted. Case closed.

its hilarious that they went from
-absolutely nothing, no arrest, free to go
to
-first degree murder, he fled the state

someone twisted someone's arm

there is no way in hell they are proving murder 1

Griffin
08-27-2020, 12:24 PM
Not to mention that he tried to turn himself in but was told to go away. He didn't flee he just went home.

FBD
08-27-2020, 12:28 PM
and nothing of value was lost
https://i.imgur.com/AuWxCeG.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/ER7Elrh.jpg

imagine just charging at someone whose got a gun pointed at you, and you just keep on charging
https://mobile.twitter.com/stillgray/status/1298704864843685890

defense fund
https://gunslingerclub.com/product/kyle-rittenhouse-defense-fund/

lost in melb.
08-27-2020, 01:03 PM

We'll see, I don't think it's clear cut either way.

I think you'll find the bold bit will be a stretch in court.

(I don't agree with first-degree murder, by the way )

FBD
08-27-2020, 01:17 PM

what do you think they'll say in court when they're shown the pictures of the kid helping clean up graffiti from after riots, and the fact that he and a whole bunch of other dudes prevented the auto zone from being burned down.

(why is it that in every riot they go straight for burning down the auto zone? is it the soros money up the top of the chain or something?)

Griffin
08-27-2020, 01:17 PM

Yeah, I think they used that charge to appease the masses.
We'll see what they go with at his arraignment tomorrow.

lost in melb.
08-27-2020, 01:19 PM
what do you think they'll say in court when they're shown the pictures of the kid helping clean up graffiti from after riots, and the fact that he and a whole bunch of other dudes prevented the auto zone from being burned down.

(why is it that in every riot they go straight for burning down the auto zone? is it the soros money up the top of the chain or something?)

I think absolutely everything will be factored in. It will hopefully be a carefully considered trial given he is a young man who made a terrible error of judgement (imo)

FBD
08-27-2020, 01:21 PM
I think absolutely everything will be factored in. It will hopefully be a carefully considered trial given he is a young man who made a terrible error of judgement (imo)

what's his error of judgement, in your eyes?

I mean, especially since he didnt fire the first shot...
https://twitter.com/trbrtc/status/1298840777251008512
https://i.imgur.com/YboHh0n.jpg

its pretty clear how things wind up:
https://i.4cdn.org/pol/1598530087385.webm

in my eyes, his only error of judgement was thinking these absolute frickin animals would not turn on him in a second, given the chance - he should have never gotten to the point where he was alone.

DemonGeminiX
08-27-2020, 01:31 PM
We'll see, I don't think it's clear cut either way.

Ok, I'll stop spit-balling this. Let's look at Wisconsin Law (relevant statute numbers included):

"The people have the right to keep and bear arms for security, defense, hunting, recreation or any other lawful purpose." 1:25

That pretty much affirms the 2nd amendment of the US Constitution and sets the stage for Wisconsin state laws.

Open carry of loaded handguns and long guns and knives is permitted without a license. 947.01/66.0409

That means he had a right to open carry his rifle anywhere he damn well pleases and doesn't have to justify it to anyone, unless there's a posted sign that asks people to not carry guns in their establishment. He had a right to be there, he had a right to be there with the rifle. He broke no law under Wisconsin statute.

No duty to retreat in the "dwelling" or owned/operated place of business. No deadly force solely to protect property. 3rd party protection. If attack is provoked, self defense may only be used if reasonable belief of imminent death or great bodily harm. If attack is provoked deadly force only allowed if all other reasonable means of avoidance exhausted. 939.48

My property argument was bunk under Wisconsin law. However, he was attacked (unprovoked, and you can't say he was provoking by being there with a gun because Wisconsin Statute already holds that he had a legal right to be there while open carrying his long gun) and defended himself against the first attacker (the bald-headed Pedo), and he was constantly in retreat when he shot the other 2 that were attacking him. Since the attacks were unprovoked, it is not required for the shooter to justify his fear of imminent death or bodily harm, although he surely would have been hurt pretty badly if he hadn't shot.

"the state must prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the facts constituting the defense did not exist in order to sustain a finding of guilt" 940.01

940.01 is basically Wisconsin's murder statute. That's one line in a very long provision. Basically, the prosecutors have to prove, without stating that he went there with a gun as their justification (because he's permitted to under Wisconsin Law), intending to kill people and that it was not self-defense. They have to prove that he was not under attack, which he was, and that he had intended to kill rioters. The first point is moot, it was clear that he was attacked by the 3 rioters that he shot, and I think they're gonna have a hell of a time proving the second one, since the only people he shot were the ones that attacked him. If he had intended to kill rioters, it's reasonable to assume that he would have shot more than the 3 that attacked him, and he might not have waited to be attacked in the first place.

lost in melb.
08-27-2020, 02:35 PM
The attacks do appear to be unprovoked. I suspect the second amendment rights carry with them a burden of responsibility for the consequences, though. "what is the likely consequences of you going into this area carrying a long rifle" was it under curfew, for instance?

We'll see how it plays out

FBD
08-27-2020, 02:41 PM
The attacks do appear to be unprovoked. I suspect the second amendment rights carry with them a burden of responsibility for the consequences, though. "what is the likely consequences of you going into this area carrying a long rifle" was it under curfew, for instance?

We'll see how it plays out

What will be more curious is that it appears that he's being charged in Antioch, IL, his hometown....and not the locality or state in which the event took place. I dont think Antioch IL will even have the jurisdiction for this and it'll get tossed even faster than we thought :lol:

DemonGeminiX
08-27-2020, 02:46 PM
"What are the likely consequences of you unlawfully attacking a person who's pointing a gun at you?"

It goes both ways.

Griffin
08-27-2020, 02:47 PM
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the
people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

He was a member of the militia and the authorities were notified ahead of time that they would be there to protect private property and businesses.
I could tell by watching him in the videos that he wasn't just some video playing kid acting out a fantasy. He has had some training and was in control of his emotions until attacked.

FBD
08-27-2020, 02:50 PM
"What are the likely consequences of you unlawfully attacking a person who's pointing a gun at you?"

It goes both ways.

attacking a person is not lawful, but defending oneself absolutely is

any questions?

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/35/Flickr_-_cyclonebill_-_Spejl%C3%A6g.jpg

kid wasnt far from home, at any rate, even though it was "across state lines"

https://i.imgur.com/NyLxWrG.jpg

Talcum X is out there in full force trying to misinform people

https://twitter.com/shaunking/status/1298963713328807936

sk8 guy also has a good sized rap sheet that includes battery & multiple domestic abuse charges

just cant feel bad for any of them

and neither does the Kenosha police :lol:

https://archive.fo/SrsxI
Kenosha Police Chief Blames Protesters for Their Own Deaths, Defends Vigilante Groups

DemonGeminiX
08-27-2020, 07:29 PM
Now the media's trying to paint these three guys as gentle, loving souls. No mention about one being a pedophile and the other being a felon. :roll:

FBD
08-27-2020, 08:36 PM
https://mobile.twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1299057811452817409

Teh One Who Knocks
08-27-2020, 11:35 PM

DemonGeminiX
08-28-2020, 12:51 AM
AND HE RUINED OUR MURALS TOO?!?!? THAT RACIST, HOMOPHOBIC, SEXIST, TRANSPHOBIC, XENOPHOBIC, ABLEIST, MURDEROUS BASTARD!!! BURN HIM ALIVE!!!!! :x

lost in melb.
08-28-2020, 01:41 AM
The might let him out on some spot-cleaning chain gangs when he's doing his time :dunno:

Griffin
08-28-2020, 01:45 AM
The only thing he'll get is time served.

DemonGeminiX
08-28-2020, 01:56 AM
I don't know. I'm hearing talking heads saying that it's illegal for someone under 18 to carry open or concealed in Wisconsin. I didn't see that in the statutes. If it's true and they charge him with that, then that's the only thing they'll get him on.

DemonGeminiX
08-28-2020, 04:52 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbsOIoqcit4

I'm reading that Kyle got Nick Sandmann's lawyer on his side.

Teh One Who Knocks
08-28-2020, 10:03 AM

https://i.imgur.com/RLE2D7C.jpg

Kenosha police arrested nine people traveling in vehicles with out-of-state license plates Wednesday on suspicion of criminal conduct amid the civil unrest occurring in the city.

Officials said they received a tip about the vehicles. When officers found them -- a bread truck, black school bus and minivan -- they followed the occupants, a police news release said.

The department did not specify which states the license plates were from. While under police surveillance, the group stopped at a gas station and attempted to fill up multiple fuel cans, the statement said.

"Suspecting that the occupants of these vehicles were preparing for criminal activity related to the civil unrest, officers attempted to make contact and investigate," police said.

The people inside the bread truck and school bus were detained. The minivan drove away but was stopped a short time later, police said. Officers forced their way into the vehicle and arrested those inside, police said.

Inside the vehicles, officers found fireworks, helmets, gas maks, protective vests and suspected controlled substances. The nine people were arrested on suspicion of disorderly conduct.

Calls to the police department from Fox News were not returned.

Like protests in other cities, Kenosha officials have suspected some engaged in looting and other criminal activity are not locals. The unrest began Sunday after Kenosha Police officer Rusten Sheske shot Jacob Blake seven times in the back hours earlier.

"A huge part of me thinks that a lot of our issues start when different people with different agendas come here to Kenosha," Kenosha County Sheriff David Beth said Thursday.

Kyle Rittenhouse, 17, came from Illinois armed with a rifle and fatally shot two people during Tuesday's protests, authorities said. He is charged with first-degree intentional homicide and is awaiting extradition from Illinois, where he was arrested, to Wisconsin.

Teh One Who Knocks
08-28-2020, 10:18 AM

https://i.imgur.com/SwmgaYOl.jpg

A 17-year-old suspected of fatally shooting two protesters in Kenosha, Wis., and injuring a third was hit with more criminal charges Thursday.

Kenosha County District Attorney Michael Graveley filed the charges against Kyle Rittenhouse, which include one count of first-degree intentional homicide; one count of first-degree reckless homicide; one count of attempted first-degree intentional homicide; two counts of first-degree reckless endangerment and one count of possession of a dangerous weapon by a person under 18, all felonies, according to court records obtained by Fox News.

If convicted of intentional homicide, he could face a mandatory life sentence.

Investigators said Rittenhouse was armed with a Smith and Wesson AR-15 style rifle during Tuesday's protest over the shooting of Jacob Blake.

Cellphone footage shows the shooter being chased into a used car lot by someone, before shots are heard and the person is seen on the ground. The shooter then runs down the street where he is chased by several people shouting that he just shot someone. He stumbles after being approached by several more people and fires, killing another man and injuring a third.

Rittenhouse's attorney, Lin Wood, said his client acted in self-defense.

"I think any average citizen would know self-defense when they see it," Wood told Fox News. "This young man was attacked. He was attacked with what was clearly lethal force. He had the right to defend himself."

John Pierce, another attorney representing Rittenhouse, told Fox News his legal team will prove self-defense and "will obtain justice for Kyle no matter how hard the fight or how long it takes."

Rittenhouse was arrested Wednesday in Antioch, Ill., where he lives, hours after the chaos that unfolded the night before. He is being held in the Lake County Juvenile Detention Center pending extradition to Wisconsin.

The New York Post reports that the teenager dedicated his social media to law enforcement and guns.

The men killed were Joseph Rosenbaum, 36, of Kenosha, and Anthony Huber, 26, of Silver Lake, about 15 miles west of the city. A third man, George Grosskreutz, 26, of West Allis, Wis., was wounded and is recovering.

The American Civil Liberties Union of Wisconsin and its national chapter called for the resignation of Kenosha County Sheriff David Beth and Kenosha Police Chief Dan Miskinis over the law enforcement response to demonstrations, which have led to businesses being vandalized.

Teh One Who Knocks
08-28-2020, 10:23 AM
By Yael Halon | Fox News

https://i.imgur.com/QNdisOnl.jpg

Conservative commentator Ben Shapiro ripped Los Angeles Lakers superstar LeBron James Thursday after he suggested that the Wisconsin officer involved in the Jacob Blake shooting left his house that morning with a motive to harm "one of these Black people."

"LeBron James -- just because the man is very famous and very wealthy and very good at basketball, doesn't mean he knows what in the hell he's talking about," Shapiro said.

James made the comments at a press conference Tuesday. The NBA has since postponed Wednesday's and Thursday's scheduled playoff games in protest of Blake's shooting.

"You have no idea how that cop that day left the house,” James said. “You don’t know if he woke up on this side of the bed, you don’t know if he woke up on the wrong side of the bed, you don’t know if he had an argument at home with his significant other, you don't know if one of his kids said something to him and he left the house steaming.

"Or maybe," James added. "he just left the house saying that today is going to be the end for one of these Black people. That’s what it feels like.”

"I don't give a crap about what it feels like," the "Ben Shapiro Show" host fired back. "I care about the actual facts of the situation. Feelings don't matter here ... " he added, calling James' implication an "abject disgusting lie" with "no evidence to back that [up]."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3agjtdWCLEA

"The implication that police officers wake up in the morning like, 'I'm shooting a Black guy today' is disgusting. It's disgusting!" Shapiro emphasized.

"It turns all Black Americans into victims of the police, which is a lie, and suggests that the removal of the police is the solution, which is an even bigger lie," he asserted. "And, it suggests that Black people don't have agency of their own lives in the racist America ... which is the biggest lie of all."

Shapiro concluded that while "all of these athletes have the right to speak --they're Americans just like everybody else -- that doesn't mean they know what the hell they're talking about or that what they're saying is good for the country."

DemonGeminiX
08-28-2020, 10:34 AM

https://i.imgur.com/SwmgaYOl.jpg

A 17-year-old suspected of fatally shooting two protesters in Kenosha, Wis., and injuring a third was hit with more criminal charges Thursday.

Kenosha County District Attorney Michael Graveley filed the charges against Kyle Rittenhouse, which include one count of first-degree intentional homicide; one count of first-degree reckless homicide; one count of attempted first-degree intentional homicide; two counts of first-degree reckless endangerment and one count of possession of a dangerous weapon by a person under 18, all felonies, according to court records obtained by Fox News.

If convicted of intentional homicide, he could face a mandatory life sentence.

Investigators said Rittenhouse was armed with a Smith and Wesson AR-15 style rifle during Tuesday's protest over the shooting of Jacob Blake.

Cellphone footage shows the shooter being chased into a used car lot by someone, before shots are heard and the person is seen on the ground. The shooter then runs down the street where he is chased by several people shouting that he just shot someone. He stumbles after being approached by several more people and fires, killing another man and injuring a third.

"I think any average citizen would know self-defense when they see it," Wood told Fox News. "This young man was attacked. He was attacked with what was clearly lethal force. He had the right to defend himself."

John Pierce, another attorney representing Rittenhouse, told Fox News his legal team will prove self-defense and "will obtain justice for Kyle no matter how hard the fight or how long it takes."

Rittenhouse was arrested Wednesday in Antioch, Ill., where he lives, hours after the chaos that unfolded the night before. He is being held in the Lake County Juvenile Detention Center pending extradition to Wisconsin.

The New York Post reports that the teenager dedicated his social media to law enforcement and guns.

The men killed were Joseph Rosenbaum, 36, of Kenosha, and Anthony Huber, 26, of Silver Lake, about 15 miles west of the city. A third man, George Grosskreutz, 26, of West Allis, Wis., was wounded and is recovering.

The American Civil Liberties Union of Wisconsin and its national chapter called for the resignation of Kenosha County Sheriff David Beth and Kenosha Police Chief Dan Miskinis over the law enforcement response to demonstrations, which have led to businesses being vandalized.

None of that shit was intentional, except the fact that he was 17 and carrying.

Teh One Who Knocks
08-28-2020, 10:38 AM
None of that shit was intentional, except the fact that he was 17 and carrying.

Yup, the only one they could successfully prosecute is the last charge. With the video evidence, there's no way they could get any of the other charges to stick.

lost in melb.
08-28-2020, 11:14 AM

What is the definition of lethal force? From what I could see he was clobbered with a skate board and shot the guy in the chest as he was moving away - on the rebound so to speak.

DemonGeminiX
08-28-2020, 11:33 AM
What is the definition of lethal force? From what I could see he was clobbered with a skate board and shot the guy in the chest as he was moving away - on the rebound so to speak.

The definition of lethal force? Force that's lethal? And how do you know skateboard wouldn't have kept coming in if he hadn't been shot? The kid was terrified, he was well beyond justified.

Teh One Who Knocks
08-28-2020, 11:36 AM

The definition of lethal force? Force that's lethal? And how do you know skateboard wouldn't have kept coming in if he hadn't been shot? The kid was terrified, he was well beyond justified.

https://i.imgur.com/y293HAx.png

I could very easily beat someone to death with a skateboard. Therefore, in this case, it would be considered a deadly weapon.

FBD
08-28-2020, 11:52 AM

last I checked, sk8 trucks were metal

Teh One Who Knocks
08-28-2020, 11:59 AM

https://i.imgur.com/12bgIUGl.jpg

Julia Jackson, the mother of Jacob Blake, blasted rioters who have caused substantial violence and riots in Kenosha, Wisconsin, this week after her 29-year-old son was shot by police during an attempted arrest, saying that she is “disgusted” by their behavior.

“My family and I are very hurt, and quite frankly disgusted,” Jackson told CNN’s Don Lemon. “And as his mother, please don’t burn up property and cause havoc and tear your own homes down in my son’s name. You shouldn’t do it. People shouldn’t do it anyway, but to use my child or any other mother or father’s child, our tragedy, to react in that manner is just not acceptable. And it’s not helping Jacob. It’s not helping Jacob or any other of the men or women who has suffered in these areas.”

Later, when asked if she had anything that she wanted to say to any elected officials, Jackson said, “For our President Trump, first I want to say a family member — and I don’t know if it was heard or not — said something that was not kind. She is hurting, and I do apologize for that. Our outburst does not reflect our behavior. And also, for President Trump, I’m sorry I missed your call because had I not missed your call, maybe the comments that you made would have been different. And I’m not mad at you at all. I have the utmost respect for you as the leader of our country. Like I said before, and I’m not saying this to him directly, we should always get the details from the right source before we start throwing bricks.”

WATCH:

lost in melb.
08-28-2020, 12:01 PM
Ok, I understand the comment better now. The latter footage looks like self-defense. The first 'death' is not as well filmed

DemonGeminiX
08-28-2020, 12:28 PM
Ok, I understand the comment better now. The latter footage looks like self-defense. The first 'death' is not as well filmed

The two camera phones were well far away but he was running away from the 36 year old before he turned around and shot. From what I could see, it looked like a lucky haphazard shot. He didn't take time to aim.

And seriously, a 36 year old going after a kid with a gun like a maniac?

FBD
08-28-2020, 12:30 PM
From what I could see, it looked like a lucky haphazard shot. He didn't take time to aim.

bullet barely grazed him, the pedo probably died from the asshat "medics" putting pressure on a head wound. Jim Stone and some others are saying someone else shot the pedo, but I'm not seeing it in what I've watched so far trying to give support to the theory.

FBD
08-28-2020, 12:47 PM
https://i.imgur.com/O2I0fXZ.png

KevinD
08-28-2020, 12:54 PM
I dunno, in the video, the first shot sounds like a .40 (pistol) to me, then I hear the AR.

Griffin
08-28-2020, 01:03 PM
There was someone running toward them that fired a pistol in the air.

KevinD
08-28-2020, 02:02 PM
Okay, that makes sense. Imagine your 17yo self being chased by guys intent on causing you harm. You have a loaded weapon, and hear a shot. What do you do? I'd imagine reaction would be damned near identical to this kid's.

I think we all agree the kid should have not been there in the first place, but that said, neither should anyone else have.

FBD
08-28-2020, 02:06 PM
Okay, that makes sense. Imagine your 17yo self being chased by guys intent on causing you harm. You have a loaded weapon, and hear a shot. What do you do? I'd imagine reaction would be damned near identical to this kid's.

I think we all agree the kid should have not been there in the first place, but that said, neither should anyone else have.

Citizens should not feel as though they have to come out to protect their societies, this is what the police are there to do - but when a good man sees an injustice, it gnaws at his heart to let it pass unnoticed

Griffin
08-28-2020, 02:16 PM
I'd like to see the video from the guy who took his shirt off to cover the wound.
He is a few steps ahead of the one shooting the pistol and about 20 feet from the action. He runs with his phone up in his right hand toward Kyle as red shirt dude closes in between them at the cars while pistol dude fires in the air.
Kyle turns as red shirt attacks and the AR goes off. Phone dude stops to look at head shot as Kyle runs around the car. Guy sets his phone down to take off his shirt and kneels next to dumbass.

Guy probably only got a clear video of the streetlights and the bottom of a car.

Teh One Who Knocks
08-28-2020, 02:20 PM
You want to put an end to the rioting? Send in the SWAT team and have them station snipers at strategic locations and give them full permission to engage. After a couple of people just drop from head shots, I guarantee the rest of the crowd will scatter and it will instantly become a ghost town :tup:

Griffin
08-28-2020, 02:24 PM
If the dems would allow the cops to do their job instead of pandering to the criminals, it would never have started.

Teh One Who Knocks
08-28-2020, 02:38 PM
If the dems would allow the cops to do their job instead of pandering to the criminals, it would never have started.

It's actually unbelievable that a major political party in this country is actually NOT on the side of law and order.

DemonGeminiX
08-28-2020, 03:19 PM
The GOA has pledged to go to bat for Kyle. They're on the defense team. Michele Malkin has joined his defense as an advisor. Shit's getting real now. They're gonna go after that no guns for under 18 state law.

Griffin
08-28-2020, 03:47 PM
They can't prove murder for sure, he didn't aim the gun at any of them.
Headshot was fired from the hip as redshirt attacked from behind, possible accidental discharge.
Skateboard dude attacked from behind and was shot trying to grab the gun.
Uniarm had a pistol and was clear self defense.

DemonGeminiX
08-28-2020, 03:50 PM
They can't prove murder for sure, he didn't aim the gun at any of them.
Headshot was fired from the hip as redshirt attacked from behind, possible accidental discharge.
Skateboard dude attacked from behind and was shot trying to grab the gun.
Uniarm had a pistol and was clear self defense.

Uniarm was a felon and shouldn't have had a gun (according to current laws) to begin with.

I could be wrong, but I don't think the murder charges will stand. That carrying while underage charge is what they're really after.

FBD
08-28-2020, 05:04 PM
Uniarm was a felon and shouldn't have had a gun (according to current laws) to begin with.

I could be wrong, but I don't think the murder charges will stand. That carrying while underage charge is what they're really after.

unconfirmed, but I read that he drove there with his mom, who was also there and also armed - if that's the case then the underage thing might not stick either

only came across that once, so we'll see if that bears any fruit...gonna be a lot of data in discovery on this (saw something else mention mom drove him but the gun wasnt his/hers and never left wisconsin, belonged to a friend?)

defense analysis
https://www.invidio.us/watch?v=yh6vSHZlWvA

DemonGeminiX
08-29-2020, 11:08 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ts43EskooaA

FBD
08-29-2020, 06:36 PM
https://i.imgur.com/KWz0I1L.jpg

Griffin
08-29-2020, 07:19 PM
The liberals have labeled it a mass shooting.:roll:

lost in melb.
08-30-2020, 12:10 AM
Family and friends always say nice things about people that die. Especially mothers. Movin On :hand:

FBD
08-30-2020, 12:47 PM
Family and friends always say nice things about people that die. Especially mothers. Movin On :hand:

yeah it was amusing seeing the woman he abused talk about what a gentle person he was :lol: but it was more the gushing of people that didnt know him, saying asinine shit like he was so courageous to try and stop a mass shooter like that, which is the dumbest most brainwashed shit anyone's said about these protests

FBD
08-30-2020, 01:20 PM
https://mobile.twitter.com/CassandraRules/status/1299970496562425856

lost in melb.
08-30-2020, 01:35 PM
yeah it was amusing seeing the woman he abused talk about what a gentle person he was :lol: but it was more the gushing of people that didnt know him, saying asinine shit like he was so courageous to try and stop a mass shooter like that, which is the dumbest most brainwashed shit anyone's said about these protests

we don't know the details of his life, nor his motivations on the night.

lost in melb.
08-30-2020, 02:06 PM

I know right. We need more wholesome Rittenhouse types :thumbsup:

https://i.postimg.cc/VLQp5HR1/118275790-3648956138472080-7046169868918944682-n.jpg

DemonGeminiX
08-30-2020, 02:09 PM

Are you trying to say that you're judging them to not be wholesome based on a few pictures? How can you be sure they wouldn't give you the shirt of their backs or help you out when you're stranded on the side of the road?

FBD
08-30-2020, 02:19 PM

but we do know his arrest record that includes battery & multiple domestics....and his motivations? lol he was a typical useful idiot, "antifascist" working for and on behalf of the actual fascists

lost in melb.
08-30-2020, 02:24 PM

Are you trying to say that you're judging them to not be wholesome based on a few pictures? How can you be sure they wouldn't give you the shirt of their backs or help you out when you're stranded on the side of the road?

i don't think so, what i am saying is we can distort things to suit our argument and find evidence to support it. Are you guys trying to judge mr. skateboard on a few domestic abuse charges?

I'm just smacking back with the same kind of arguments. i've patiently watched your videos...

lost in melb.
08-30-2020, 02:27 PM
but we do know his arrest record that includes battery & multiple domestics....and his motivations? lol he was a typical useful idiot, "antifascist" working for and on behalf of the actual fascists

yep and with the same assuredness and evidence Rittenhouse's father is clearly a thug. Probably bashed the mom too ( that's why she got a gun - to defend herself)... you can see it clearly in the picture :thumbsup:

FBD
08-30-2020, 02:28 PM
i don't think so, what i am saying is we can distort things to suit our argument and find evidence to support it. Are you guys trying to judge mr. skateboard on a few domestic abuse charges?

I'm just smacking back with the same kind of arguments. i've patiently watched your videos...

you're damned right I'm judging him on his criminal record and his antifa membership, its clear he has a predisposition to violence. every time you try to smack back with "the same type of arguments" this is like the left thinking they can just strike back at the right with memes, it only falls flat on its face.

not too long ago, we usually all agreed when people with extensive criminal records committed violent acts that they were violent pieces of shit...

what's different now? ;)

DemonGeminiX
08-30-2020, 02:32 PM

That argument is ridiculous. Really Lost, you disappoint me. Find me the rap sheets for Rittenhouse's parents. Prove to me that they're bad people. Am I trying to judge Mr. Skateboard on a few domestic abuse charges? You mean the 10 domestic abuse charges on his permanent record? Hell yes, I am! Do you want to know a good predictor of what a person's gonna do in the future? His past. Now I'm not saying that people can't change for the better, but it's pretty hard to accept Mr. Wife Beater has changed any when he's hovering over a kid on the ground who's trying to get away, looking like he's gonna brain that kid with a skateboard.

lost in melb.
08-30-2020, 02:34 PM
you're damned right I'm judging him on his criminal record and his antifa membership, its clear he has a predisposition to violence. every time you try to smack back with "the same type of arguments" this is like the left thinking they can just strike back at the right with memes, it only falls flat on its face.

not too long ago, we usually all agreed when people with extensive criminal records committed violent acts that they were violent pieces of shit...

what's different now? ;)

And yet 'your guy' travelled interstate with a gun and killed 2 people :rofl: criminal record pending :fu:

FBD
08-30-2020, 02:37 PM
And yet 'your guy' travelled interstate with a gun and killed 2 people :rofl: criminal record pending :fu:
except he didnt travel interstate with a gun, immediately turned himself into the police and they let him go, it was only once the prosecutor's office started getting heat from their handlers that preposterous not even gonna stick charges were filed.

plus with Accelerated Rehabilitation, even if he gets in trouble for having the gun, its not going to go on his record and he will wind up squeaky clean :lol:

like I said about the left trying to meme...you might as well not even try to go tit for tat in areas like this.

FBD
08-30-2020, 02:45 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNUd1VfBuo4

chans have already id'd shooter

lost in melb.
08-30-2020, 02:50 PM
I'm not playing fair today am I DGX. But then, neither do you all the time. You'll come out swinging with some irrelevant point to win and argument as well.

I'm not so much concerned about rap sheets, but yes they count. We know the legal system is flawed - fbd argues that all the time, and just a few minutes ago with the hallowed and fantastic Trump :cheerlead:University:cheerlead:. Or was that a non-valid $25 million dollar settlement? Which way do you want it, huh? :-k:-k:-k

I know your point is valid, but God dammit so is mine. If chimney-smoking friends of Huber say he was a nice guy, then it's valid. It counts for something. More so than armchair comments. What, he never did something kind in his life? Maybe he was trying to take down someone who just shot someone in the head?Can't stand the polarization and demonization in these debates - and the meticulous and robotic way the 'nice friendly guy' in the video read off every single account on Huber's rap sheet. Think I'm stupid as to what he was trying to do there? Bush lawyers and Bullshit artists :watching:

lost in melb.
08-30-2020, 02:55 PM
except he didnt travel interstate with a gun, immediately turned himself into the police and they let him go, it was only once the prosecutor's office started getting heat from their handlers that preposterous not even gonna stick charges were filed.

plus with Accelerated Rehabilitation, even if he gets in trouble for having the gun, its not going to go on his record and he will wind up squeaky clean :lol:

like I said about the left trying to meme...you might as well not even try to go tit for tat in areas like this.

Why not? Left is getting better at it (slowly) Seems to be quite effective :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNUd1VfBuo4

chans have already id'd shooter

Really sorry to hear that

FBD
08-30-2020, 02:58 PM
I'm not playing fair today am I DGX. But then, neither do you all the time. You'll come out swinging with some irrelevant point to win and argument as well.

I'm not so much concerned about rap sheets, but yes they count. We know the legal system is flawed - fbd argues that all the time, and just a few minutes ago with the hallowed and fantastic Trump :cheerlead:University:cheerlead:. Or was that a non-valid $25 million dollar settlement? Which way do you want it, huh? :-k:-k:-k

I know your point is valid, but God dammit so is mine. If chimney-smoking friends of Huber say he was a nice guy, then it's valid. It counts for something. More so than armchair comments. What, he never did something kind in his life? Maybe he was trying to take down someone who just shot someone in the head?Can't stand the polarization and demonization in these debates - and the meticulous and robotic way the 'nice friendly guy' in the video read off every single account on Huber's rap sheet. Think I'm stupid as to what he was trying to do there? Bush lawyers and Bullshit artists :watching:

Men at Work had to pay that stupid bullshit money too, was anything whatsoever right about that? Absolutely not. Did they rip off the kookaburra song? Absolutely not. Trump got railroaded on that lawsuit and I felt that way when it happened, back when I was completely ambivalent about Trump and the MSM hadnt instructed the public to hate him for no reason and call him a racist not only with no evidence, but with a crap ton of evidence to the contrary. Trump was legitimately authoritative and his University could have done just fine if not for having gone against the Academic Industrial Complex, and they dont want any competition any more than banks want to have competition (or central banks letting anyone but themselves have the power to print money, see how that works?)

Saddam's family said he was a loving caring father, does that change your opinion on him? Same for Khaddafi, what's your opinion on him?

Huber was there to bash the fash and he got what was coming to him by attacking an armed man. An armed man who used a fire extinguisher to put out the dumpster that Antifa was trying to ram into a gas station, and that's why they went after him. Peaceful protesting, my left nut! You can try to spin this shit all you want, but there's way too much information available for you to actually score points on this one.

Griffin
08-30-2020, 02:59 PM

I'm sure there were Germans during WWII that thought they were doing the right thing too.

lost in melb.
08-30-2020, 03:07 PM
I'm sure there were Germans during WWII that thought they were doing the right thing too.

My grandfather was a professional soldier and Captain in the German Army.

You didn't expect that did you :lol:

FBD
08-30-2020, 03:24 PM
https://i.imgur.com/2cVDfGe.jpg

FBD
08-30-2020, 05:12 PM
dude shot in portland, some guy yelling hey we got one right here then 2 shots

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1300100292558516226?s=21

FBD
08-30-2020, 05:33 PM
twitter suspending people who are telling facts about kyle

PLATFORM or PUBLISHER, you're going to have to choose at some point you fkn commies

https://twitter.com/GKCinspiredCSL/status/1300100449417256960

FBD
08-30-2020, 05:50 PM
interesting thing someone noted from the charges saying he wont get charged for being under 18

https://i.imgur.com/ziKQaYU.png

Griffin
08-30-2020, 07:12 PM
Unbelievable. The left is still calling the willful destruction of property a protest and when someone dares attempt to stop them it's an act of aggression.

Teh One Who Knocks
08-30-2020, 10:06 PM
Unbelievable. The left is still calling the willful destruction of property a protest and when someone dares attempt to stop them it's an act of aggression.Welcome to the New World Order.

lost in melb.
08-30-2020, 10:28 PM
Huber was there to bash the fash and he got what was coming to him by attacking an armed man. An armed man who used a fire extinguisher to put out the dumpster that Antifa was trying to ram into a gas station, and that's why they went after him. Peaceful protesting, my left nut! You can try to spin this shit all you want, but there's way too much information available for you to actually score points on this one.

I haven't said anything of the sort. Stop twisting my words.

lost in melb.
08-31-2020, 04:58 AM
I'll admit this did give me a certain satisfaction (clearly Antifa in Uniform). Particularly 0:18

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyIjOsXt73A

Teh One Who Knocks
08-31-2020, 09:47 AM
By Frank Miles | Fox News

https://i.imgur.com/TGXH406h.jpg

President Trump is not welcome in Wisconsin, at least not if you're asking Gov. Tony Evers.

Evers, a Democrat who has been critical of Trump, urged the president to reconsider traveling on Tuesday to Kenosha, where recent protests against police brutality have exploded into deadly riots in recent days.

“I, along with other community leaders who have reached out, are concerned about what your presence will mean for Kenosha and our state," Evers wrote in a letter to Trump. "I am concerned your presence will only hinder our healing. I am concerned your presence will only delay our work to overcome division and move forward together,” Evers wrote in the letter, obtained by The Associated Press.
Trump announced he would head to Kenosha to inspect the damage caused by riots. Several businesses have been vandalized and some buildings and multiple car lots burned during the unrest.

Trump will be meeting with law enforcement officers, White House spokesman Judd Deere announced.

"The White House has been humbled by the outreach of individuals from Kenosha who have welcomed the President’s visit and are longing for leadership to support local law enforcement and businesses that have been vandalized," Deere wrote in reply to Evers. "President Trump looks forward to visiting on Tuesday and helping this great city heal and rebuild."

The protests in Kenosha, which followed several in bigger cities around the nation, started this week after 29-year-old Jacob Blake, a Black man, was shot seven times on Aug. 23, allegedly by Kenosha police Officer Rusten Sheskey. Video seen on social media shows Sheskey shooting at Blake as he reached into his car, where Wisconsin officials later said a knife was found. The shooting left Blake paralyzed from the waist down.

“Well, I’m looking into it very strongly. I’ll be getting reports,” the president said in an interview in New Hampshire Friday. “It was not a good sight. I didn’t like the sight of it, certainly, and I think most people would agree with that.”

The shooting of Blake sparked days of demonstrations and riots that resulted in the deaths of two protesters last Tuesday. Kyle Rittenhouse, 17, is accused of fatally shooting two men with an AR-15-style rifle.

https://i.imgur.com/OiK1gCbh.jpg

Earlier Sunday, Wisconsin Lt. Gov. Mandela Barnes, also expressed concerns about Trump’s visit. “I don’t know how, given any of the previous statements that the president made, that he intends to come here to be helpful. And we absolutely don’t need that right now,” Barnes said in an interview with CNN.

Trump, who has denounced protesters as “thugs” while sharply defending police, has throughout the summer cast American cities under liberal leadership as under siege by violent and lawless anarchy. Protesters have rallied against police brutality and racial injustice in a series of events that began after the May 25 death of George Floyd while in custody of Minneapolis police. While many of the demonstrations have been peaceful, rioting and looting has broken out in Chicago, Seattle, Portland, New York and other cities, including Kenosha.

With about nine weeks until Election Day, conservatives see an aggressive “law and order” message as the best way for the president to turn voters against his Democratic rival, Joe Biden, and regain the support of suburban voters, particularly women.

Teh One Who Knocks
08-31-2020, 10:00 AM
By David Aaro | Fox News

https://i.imgur.com/4zo4k7Rh.jpg

At least 175 people have been arrested during the recent civil unrest in Kenosha, Wis., with 104 having addresses listed outside of the city, according to numbers released by police on Sunday.

The arrests were related to the protests that have occurred every night, and have sometimes turned into destructive rioting, following the police shooting of Jacob Blake on Aug. 23.

Kenosha Police said in a media release that the arrests were from people located in 44 cities, although authorities didn't elaborate which states they came from. A total of 69 people were arrested for curfew violations.
Thirty-four were arrested for violating curfew. The charges ranged from carrying concealed weapons, burglary and possession of controlled substances, police said. More than 20 firearms were seized. At least three vehicles were towed and all were related to "active criminal investigations."

Kenosha police had arrested nine people traveling in vehicles with out-of-state license plates last Wednesday on suspicion of criminal conduct, according to a report.

Inside the vehicles, officers found fireworks, helmets, gas masks, protective vests, and suspected controlled substances, police said.

"Suspecting that the occupants of these vehicles were preparing for criminal activity related to the civil unrest, officers attempted to make contact and investigate," according to police.

https://i.imgur.com/ax2PHUI.png

The recent numbers were released as Kenosha County on Sunday extended its state of Emergency Curfew until 7 a.m. on Wednesday in anticipation of more protests. The daily curfew -- which was set on expire on Sunday -- is in effect between 7 p.m. and 7 a.m.

"The public needs to be off the streets for their safety," Kenosha County Sheriff's Department said. "The curfew will be enforced."

Police added that they are calculating damage estimates to businesses and will share that information when it's available.

lost in melb.
08-31-2020, 10:46 AM
Good stuff. Jesus, finally

FBD
08-31-2020, 11:38 AM
yeah, nothing's happening to this kid

Kyle broke no laws under Wisconsin state statutes, he is completely innocent.

1. HE WAS IN LEGAL POSSESSION OF THE FIREARM HE USED

https://docs.legis.wisconsin.gov/statutes/statutes/948/60

>"Furthermore, minors that are 16 years of age or older can openly carry long guns, provided they are not considered "short-barreled rifles" or "short-barreled shotguns" and are not otherwise prohibited from possession of firearms. A license is not required unless in a taxpayer-owned building or within 1000 feet of school property and not on private property."

2. WISCONSIN IS NOT A STAND YOUR GROUND STATE, BUT HE EXERCISED HIS DUTY TO RETREAT BEFORE RESORTING TO LETHAL FORCE, WHICH MAKES BOTH SHOOTINGS LEGAL

http://docs.legis.wisconsin.gov/statutes/statutes/939/III/48

3. THERE WAS NO PREMEDITATION, AND HE DID NOT CROSS STATE LINES TO ATTEND THE PROTESTS. HE IS EMPLOYED AS AN ATTENDANT AT THE GAS STATION HE WAS PROTECTING. HE WAS ALSO INVITED TO CLEAN UP GRAFFITI AFTER WORK

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/kyle-rittenhouse-defended-himself-did-nothing-wrong-attorney-says/2330687/

4. CONCLUSIVE EVIDENCE TO PROVE THE RIOTERS SINGLED OUT KYLE BECAUSE HE PUT OUT ONE OF THEIR DUMPSTER FIRES

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/08/new-video-shows-kyle-rittenhouse-running-put-literal-dumpster-fire-attacked/

FBD
08-31-2020, 12:58 PM
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/portland-police-investigate-100-antifa-suspect-identified-4chan-hours-after-shooting

Portland Police Investigate Suspect Identified By 4Chan Hours After Shooting; Sister Confirms

FBD
08-31-2020, 03:29 PM
schiff's days are numbered, pedos get the rope

fkn russia lmao

https://twitter.com/VinceCoglianese/status/1300208138927443975?s=20

FBD
08-31-2020, 04:17 PM
this is why motherfuckers get shot

https://www.mcall.com/news/police/mc-nws-route-33-state-police-trooper-shooting-video-released-20180706-story.html

Dashcam video shows gun battle between 2 Pennsylvania State Police troopers and motorist on Route 33
By Riley Yates
Of The Morning Call |
Aug 10, 2018 at 12:00 AM

Teh One Who Knocks
08-31-2020, 05:45 PM
schiff's days are numbered, pedos get the rope

fkn russia lmao

https://twitter.com/VinceCoglianese/status/1300208138927443975?s=20

How are they being "tricked" into rioting? :-s

:shakehead:

Pony
08-31-2020, 11:06 PM
How are they being "tricked" into rioting? :-s

:shakehead:

It has to be either a Russian plot or Whiteys fault. They couldn't possibly be responsible for their actions.

lost in melb.
09-01-2020, 05:06 AM
yeah, nothing's happening to this kid

https://youtu.be/hgJL1ZH6lXg

Teh One Who Knocks
09-01-2020, 01:47 PM
https://i.imgur.com/jQRQdgBl.jpg

lost in melb.
09-02-2020, 04:51 AM
https://youtu.be/NTDsb0Qtl6w

FBD
09-02-2020, 01:42 PM
tick tock, blm

DONT LET THIS SHIT SLIDE
BLACK LIVES MATTER FUNDING SOURCES AND INSTRUCTION GOOGLE DOCS EXPOSED

NOT A FUCKING DRILL!!!!!
https://docs.google.com/document/u/1/d/12y7-Wa4gi8HUeFTv17gPcbMGuVX5cqIudLJmhOrq1-k/mobilebasic

https://docs.google.com/document/u/1/d/1yxj0kSC2-LzINUlfNMEV_Qi-7ZtWCTLSua3Z-9XFNqA/mobilebasic

https://docs.google.com/document/u/0/d/1MlJYbnKtPKMZWsQxhcaaZ3zUvrtsURtWI_cWHuIshNw/mobilebasic

ARCHIVE ASAP LETS FIND OUT WHOSES BEHIND THESE ORGANIZATIONS

FBD
09-03-2020, 12:36 PM
https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1301379206400540672

FBD
09-03-2020, 01:04 PM
since there isnt enough going on, the MSM is now dredging stuff up from March

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8692307/Disturbing-new-video-shows-black-man-41-suffocating-death-New-York-police-custody.html

Protests erupt in upstate New York over video showing a black man, 41, suffocating to death in March after cops put a 'spit hood' over his head and pressed his face down until he stopped breathing

What they dont mention:
multiple 11 calls
smashing windows
dude is high on pcp
naked
telling officers he has covid and spitting at them
"they suffocated him with a bag," somethinsomethin 3 days, but yeah he died an entire week later
bag is literally mesh, just to prevent spitting
videos only show the moment the bag was placed on his head
coroner report mentions acute pcp intoxication

conclusion: when a big naked drugged man loses control - shit happens.

I've seen a n with his gut cut clean open, bowels hanging out, walking around with his own intestines in hands like he doesn't have a care in the world. PCP is a terrifying drug.

You could say he died in 'da hood''

FBD
09-03-2020, 01:12 PM
Rosenbaum's charges

https://imgur.com/gallery/6GlJEoB

"WARNING: GRAPHIC. Radio Free Elk has obtained the pre-sentence report for sex offender Joseph Rosenbaum, shot in Kenosha last month. Many have wondered what Rosenbaum's sex offense was. We can tell you now he molested 5 children ranging in age from 9 to 11 years old. Horrifying."

FBD
09-03-2020, 03:37 PM
https://i.imgur.com/jlw5uRD.jpg

FBD
09-03-2020, 06:30 PM
"unarmed"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQjGBrURQJE

no, dont stop there....go all the way to the end!

nice throw, but they still found it

https://i.imgur.com/Yv9loba.png

DemonGeminiX
09-03-2020, 10:19 PM
Rosenbaum's charges

https://imgur.com/gallery/6GlJEoB

Grrrrrrrrrrrr..... :x

I hate saying shit like this, but I'm glad he's dead.

FBD
09-04-2020, 01:23 AM
too many individual tweets to tweet here - tldr, antifa getting vanned
https://twitter.com/FBIPortland

every one of these assholes that assaulted popo is gettin it - federal charges that cant be dismissed by corrupt staties
https://twitter.com/USAO_OR

Teh One Who Knocks
09-04-2020, 10:36 AM
By Ken Martin | FOXBusiness

Discover Financial Services has blocked customers from making donations on a Christian crowdfunding site that was raising money for accused Kenosha gunman Kyle Rittenhouse, a report said.

GiveSendGo has raised more than $380,000 for the 17-year-old, who has been receiving support in some conservative circles who claim he acted in self-defense when he fatally shot two protesters with an AR-15 style rifle during a chaotic night following the shooting of Jacob Blake.

The credit card company, in emails to Forbes, said the action was taken for operating regulation violations.The violation wasn't explained.

“We regularly review merchants for operating regulations violations; turning off merchants for violations is a typical process for us, but one we don’t make public,” the company said.

GiveSendGo.com has received more than 9,000 donations for Rittenhouse's defense.

The teen has been charged with shooting three protesters in Kenosha, killing two. Rittenhouse's attorney has said he plans to fight the charges and may not waive extradition from the teen's home state of Illinois to Wisconsin, where he faces charges as an adult.

A GiveSendGo employee said the Rittenhouse fundraising effort is the largest and fastest-growing campaign in the history of the site, according to Forbes.

Griffin
09-04-2020, 11:12 AM
So now they're telling people how they can spend their own money.:-k

FBD
09-04-2020, 02:04 PM
So now they're telling people how they can spend their own money.:-k

yeah that's all over the chans too, discover isnt the only one doing it....basically every donation site except one or two, and those are getting harassed

FBD
09-04-2020, 02:11 PM
crazy asshole suicides by cop, pulls gun on US Marshals
https://i.imgur.com/hv3siGM.jpg

Griffin
09-04-2020, 04:16 PM
Decreasing the surplus population one POS at a time.

FBD
09-04-2020, 05:03 PM
karens getting in on the action now too

https://www.theepochtimes.com/florida-woman-randomly-stabs-cop-in-arm-before-she-is-shot-and-killed_3487534.html

DemonGeminiX
09-04-2020, 11:50 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0_2xbUhyyI

DemonGeminiX
09-05-2020, 12:00 AM
^^^^ More about statistics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzaR_s5rDCQ

About the actual shooting. ^^^^

lost in melb.
09-05-2020, 02:03 AM
karens getting in on the action now too

https://www.theepochtimes.com/florida-woman-randomly-stabs-cop-in-arm-before-she-is-shot-and-killed_3487534.html

Clearly suffering from mental illness

Griffin
09-05-2020, 03:58 AM
I was thinking an inability to just say no to drugs.

FBD
09-05-2020, 03:12 PM
:lol:

and Maine showing people how its done
https://i.imgur.com/R2ESeVG.jpg

Griffin
09-05-2020, 09:03 PM
Shouldn't their account be locked for trying to incite a riot? :-k

Pony
09-07-2020, 11:31 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HJ8-4KYjrw&feature=youtu.be

FBD
09-08-2020, 01:59 PM
savigis!

https://twitter.com/tedcruz/status/1302664101567569920

lost in melb.
09-08-2020, 02:05 PM
Meantime in China

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSIMe4ygrjz04YHqbBbanbSlxGNWE1 SJSKtvA&usqp=CAU

FBD
09-08-2020, 08:21 PM
https://i.imgur.com/ktNJNVG.jpg

Hugh_Janus
09-08-2020, 08:32 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HJ8-4KYjrw&feature=youtu.be

that... that was fucking glorious.

Griffin
09-09-2020, 12:50 PM
since they took the other one down...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVsGail6b68

Griffin
09-09-2020, 12:54 PM
:lmao:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7Hvo4ZJFPg&feature=emb_rel_end

DemonGeminiX
09-09-2020, 09:14 PM
https://www.gofundme.com/f/justiceforjacobblake

I guess Blake's SCI rehab's paid for now.

FBD
09-11-2020, 01:28 PM
two dirty, two clean

https://i.imgur.com/NFlrRUC.jpg

lost in melb.
09-11-2020, 01:32 PM
Well, I don't blame them...

FBD
09-11-2020, 02:53 PM
https://twitter.com/big_virgil/status/1304157132095250432

FBD
09-11-2020, 05:16 PM
https://twitter.com/esmemurphy/status/1304453187559215104?s=20

https://i.imgur.com/cPigIl7.png

:-k says here the judge tried saying its not relevant though, shocker
https://kstp.com/news/former-minneapolis-police-officers-charged-george-floyd-death-court-appearance-motion-hearing/5858329/

...which pretty much makes it seem like they are going to use technicalities to dismiss all of it just so that there can be moar and bigger riots

FBD
09-12-2020, 01:55 PM
and he was a snitch, too

https://i.imgur.com/WmbJ6PI.png

how's that money laundering op going there :-k

This was in the court hearing yesterday. Apparently Shawanda Hill may have destroyed drug/cash evidence when she returned to the car Floyd was in, after the cops were momentarily away. It is speculated that they were getting high in the car, which is why they never left for about 15 minutes. You can see it in this video around 06:52. Is this a potential game changer? https://youtu.be/VGW_bWb6zNU

FBD
09-15-2020, 07:58 PM
https://twitter.com/thejcoop/status/1305929495057227776

FBD
09-21-2020, 05:38 PM
https://twitter.com/GovRonDeSantis/status/1308073387957329920?s=20

Griffin
09-21-2020, 06:53 PM
I'd like to see more Governor's step up like DeSantis and say they won't tolerate this shit in their state.

PorkChopSandwiches
09-21-2020, 07:07 PM
I'd like to see more Governor's step up like DeSantis and say they won't tolerate this shit in their state.

#MeToo

DemonGeminiX
09-22-2020, 11:35 AM
https://twitter.com/thejcoop/status/1305929495057227776

:|

FBD
09-22-2020, 11:52 AM
:|

globalist incest....keep an eye on this category

FBD
09-22-2020, 04:56 PM
[blm china]

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/09/riveting-new-video-exposes-china-supporting-marxist-group-behind-mass-rioting-40-us-states-must-see-video/

https://nypost.com/2020/09/17/blm-co-founder-teams-up-with-pro-chinese-communist-party-group/

FBD
09-22-2020, 05:57 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrF1uEI8qwM [

FBD
09-22-2020, 06:00 PM
[breanna taylor]

https://www.yumpu.com/en/document/read/63943132/breonna-taylor-summary-redacted1

When Taylor was killed, the narrative emerged immediately, mostly because of scummy attorney Ben Crump (who shows up in every one of these cases trying to get people nigger rich), that the cops showed up to the wrong house, kicked down the door with no warning, and killed her while she was sleeping in bed.

(Crump is also behind Ahmaud Arbery just jogging and Jacob Blake being a good samaritan and breaking up a fight.)

It came out after that the cops did go to the right address, they had a warrant for her, because she was receiving mail for the dealer at her house, and he was using her address on his documents. So, plenty of probable cause for a warrant. And also they knocked repeatedly, and the boyfriend shot a cop when they finally broke down the door, at which point they returned fire and killed BT.
At this point, it's obvious that the cops did nothing wrong.

What these documents show though is that BT was actually extensively involved in the drug trade with her ex -- she was actually still fucking him behind her new boyfriend's back. The dealer is recorded talking about this at multiple points, and said BT was handling all the money. Apparently, there was 8k in drug money there that night, but the cops didn't conduct a proper search and missed it.

Anyway, once again joggers have been destroying America for nothing, and most people believe the "wrong address" narrative still.

FBD
09-29-2020, 01:22 PM
https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1310786424346566657

FBD
09-29-2020, 01:53 PM
lol kyle gonna go free
https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1310695360508166145
https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1310694778431041538

Teh One Who Knocks
10-01-2020, 10:37 AM
By Stephanie Pagones | Fox News

https://i.imgur.com/XhVC6jVl.jpg

An attorney representing alleged Kenosha shooter Kyle Rittenhouse has announced plans to sue Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden and his campaign for libel on his client's behalf after Biden shared a video that appears to suggest the teenager is a White supremacist.

Lin Wood, Rittenhouse’s civil attorney, confirmed to Fox News on Wednesday his intention to sue the former vice president and his campaign on his client’s behalf, just hours after Biden posted the 50-second clip to Twitter.
The tweet, which had garnered more than 48,000 retweets and 148,000 likes by 2:35 p.m. EST, boasts the caption: “There’s no other way to put it: the President of the United States refused to disavow white supremacists on the debate stage last night.”

It references President Trump’s response to a question during Tuesday night’s debate in Cleveland, Ohio, where Fox News host Chris Wallace, who moderated the event, asked the president if he was willing “to condemn White supremacists and militia groups, and to say that they need to stand down and not add to the violence in a number of these cities.”

As Wallace continued his question, he said the nation has seen violence in cities, such as Kenosha, Wis., and Portland, Ore. But roughly 12 seconds into the video, as the moderator can be heard mentioning Kenosha and Portland, the footage cuts to an image of Rittenhouse, who was accused of murdering two people and wounding a third after clashing with demonstrators during civil unrest in the Wisconsin city last month.

Rittenhouse’s legal team has continuously argued that the teenager was defending himself when he fired his weapon on Aug. 25.

According to a previous statement from John Pierce, one of Rittenhouse’s criminal attorneys, the teenager had tried to offer medical help to injured people before he was “accosted by multiple rioters,” leading him to open fire.
Spokespersons for Biden’s campaign did not immediately respond to Fox News’ request seeking comment.

After Biden’s video was released on Wednesday, Wood announced his intention to sue and demanded a retraction.

“He falsely accused a 17-year old boy & prejudiced Kyle’s legal rights,” he wrote in one of a series of tweets.
The Anti-Defamation League previously told CBS News it had examined Rittenhouse's social media activity and found no sign that he was associated with any extremist movements.

Wood later added that he had added two attorneys to his legal team “in pursuing libel case for Kyle Rittenhouse against Joe Biden & his campaign.”

“No need to turn up hearing aide, Joe,” he wrote. “You can easily hear footsteps of army for justice coming to visit you.”

DemonGeminiX
10-01-2020, 11:05 AM
What I don't get is how the Left has automatically associated white supremacists with militia groups. None of the militia groups I know of (The Proud Boys, The Oathkeepers, and the 3 Percenters) have anything to do with racist ideologies.

lost in melb.
10-01-2020, 11:31 AM
Anyone have the video?

KevinD
10-01-2020, 12:24 PM
What vid?

Muddy
10-01-2020, 01:23 PM
In the end, that's the best Joe can do.. Play the race card.

FBD
10-01-2020, 09:34 PM
Anyone have the video?

you mean ze twitter link in lance's post?

lost in melb.
10-02-2020, 01:27 AM
What vid?

you mean ze twitter link in lance's post?

Got it

FBD
10-06-2020, 04:17 PM
https://twitter.com/brandondarby/status/1313334386851536901

FBD
10-14-2020, 12:48 PM
Kyle walks free no charges,

and they charge the guy who shot first :haha:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/10/scoop-man-fired-first-shots-behind-kyle-rittenhouse-kenosha-charged/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons

DemonGeminiX
10-14-2020, 04:50 PM
Kyle's not walking free, Illinois dropped the gun charges against him. He's still in detention in Wisconsin for the murder and attempted murder charges.

PorkChopSandwiches
10-14-2020, 04:59 PM
https://twitter.com/brandondarby/status/1313334386851536901

wow

FBD
10-14-2020, 04:59 PM
Kyle's not walking free, Illinois dropped the gun charges against him. He's still in detention in Wisconsin for the murder and attempted murder charges.

not yet he hasnt, wait for it ;)

DemonGeminiX
10-14-2020, 05:59 PM
not yet he hasnt, wait for it ;)

Oh, don't get me wrong, I agree. He should walk. But what I previously posted was just the current state of affairs.

FBD
10-22-2020, 03:30 PM
BREAKING: Judge dismisses 3rd-degree murder charge against Derek Chauvin

Muddy
10-22-2020, 04:29 PM
Ruh roh..

Muddy
10-22-2020, 04:30 PM
still faces the more serious charge of second-degree murder.

FBD
10-22-2020, 05:12 PM
still faces the more serious charge of second-degree murder.

:lol: so what they charged him with all 3, didnt they have murder 1 in there also...fkn idiots

FBD
10-22-2020, 07:59 PM
:lol: look at this dumb bitch arguing with trump trying to tell him what's what

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGe1YcC6S38

PorkChopSandwiches
10-22-2020, 08:17 PM
You're discrediting yourself :rofl:

FBD
10-27-2020, 03:16 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xpcrDzy344

Muddy
10-27-2020, 03:33 PM
That's Dan Inansanto.

FBD
10-27-2020, 03:50 PM
That's Dan Inansanto.

good eye ;) while he's damn trained, ya cant really make the case that a cracked up schizo with a knife couldnt move as fast...maybe not with complicated maneuvers, but that first stab or three..

Muddy
10-27-2020, 04:22 PM
good eye ;) while he's damn trained, ya cant really make the case that a cracked up schizo with a knife couldnt move as fast...maybe not with complicated maneuvers, but that first stab or three..

I did notice him, but to be fair they show his name in the beginning of that vid.

Teh One Who Knocks
11-03-2020, 01:25 PM
Reuters

https://i.imgur.com/WhyFx4v.jpg

(Reuters) - A Wisconsin court on Friday set bail at $2 million for an Illinois teenager accused of fatally shooting two protesters and wounding a third during demonstrations in August in Wisconsin.

It was the first court appearance in Wisconsin for Kyle Rittenhouse since he was ordered extradited from Illinois on Friday.

Presiding over the hearing, Kenosha County Commissioner Loren Keating said that a "very significant cash bond is necessary to assure this defendant's appearance in court, as the court does believe that he is a flight risk."

Rittenhouse's attorney, Mark Richards, argued for lower bail, saying that his client's unsuccessful attempt to turn himself in to Kenosha police during the street disturbances where the killings took place, suggest he would not flee.

Rittenhouse, 17, returned to his home in Antioch, Illinois, that night and was taken into custody in Lake County soon after.

Victims' advocates, including John Huber, the father of Anthony Huber, one of the people Rittenhouse is charged with killing, argued for higher bail, saying that militia groups are raising money for him and would help him escape.

Should he be released, Keating also barred Rittenhouse from possessing any weapons.

Wearing an orange face mask during the online hearing, Rittenhouse said only "yes, sir" and "yes," when Keating asked him a number of procedural questions. His next hearing was set for Dec. 3. He has not yet entered a plea.

Rittenhouse was charged with first-degree reckless homicide and five other criminal counts related to the shootings, which occurred on Aug. 25 in Kenosha during civil unrest sparked by the police shooting of Jacob Blake.

FBD
11-03-2020, 01:32 PM
:roll: yeah he's a flight risk

if he doesnt get off, trump pardons him

Muddy
11-03-2020, 04:40 PM
Kids a hero... Someone finally stood up to these violent anarchists. They drew first blood.

DemonGeminiX
11-03-2020, 11:13 PM
Kids a hero... Someone finally stood up to these violent anarchists. They drew first blood.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyhqzkcHNRg