PDA

View Full Version : Adult baby, 22, calls boyfriend 'daddy' and gets him to change her nappies

Teh One Who Knocks
08-24-2020, 12:08 PM
By Sophie Roberts, Lifestyle and Travel Editor - The Daily Star

https://i.imgur.com/BPkA3kY.jpg

An adult baby believes she’s a two-year-old trapped in a 22-year-old’s body.

Lexi, from Indiana, US, has been living as a “stay at home” toddler for a year and is looked after by her boyfriend.

She calls her partner “daddy” but insists the relationship isn’t a sexual one.

Instead, her other half spends the day making her food, putting her to bed and changing her nappies.

While her boyfriend runs around after her, Lexi watches cartoons and plays with toys.

She describes her lifestyle as “returning to innocence”, which is why her partner isn’t allowed to sleep with her or other women.

Lexi said: "It's about returning to innocence and to a time before negative things happened to me, it's like a coping mechanism.

"I spend my days wearing nappies 24/7, I have my morning change as soon as I wake up, then he [her boyfriend] feeds me my bottle and then I watch cartoons and play with toys - I live exactly like a child.

"I'm not just roleplaying, I live as if I am a baby, and that's what I aspire to do for the rest of my life because when I found out that living like this could happen, I wanted it right away.

"My boyfriend is very supportive, I told him about it as soon as we met on a dating site. It's a part of my life and he needed to be up for it if he wanted to date me.

"He was immediately accepting and has been my caregiver for over a year, he cares for me like a parent would care for a child.”

https://i.imgur.com/VAvp7OE.jpg

Lexi continued: "He feeds me my bottles, gives me a bath and changes my nappy if it is a wee, not the other kind.

"He was really open to changing me, he took it for what it was and it's been progressive ever since, he's still getting his mind around it.

"I consider myself to be a stay-at-home baby, and throughout the day I do change myself, but he'll always do it at night, cooks for me, packs my lunch for when he's away, tickles me and he lives our lifestyle to the fullest.

"The one thing we don't have is a sexual relationship, we are exclusively together so he can't sleep with other people, but I also can't sleep with him and he's OK with that.

"I did not force him into celibacy, that was a decision we made as a couple regardless of our lifestyle.”

https://i.imgur.com/WWubE1q.jpg

Lexi says many don’t understand her lifestyle and mistake it for something sexual.

She revealed: "I don't force this life on anyone, we just don't want people to believe that it's deviant because it's not about sex, it's a commitment to each other.

"I do have a fully functioning adult brain, and when he does need to speak to an adult then I can switch off for him.

"We don't expect everyone to accept it or understand it but it works for us and we're happy, I'm very thankful for him.

"People think that it's a sexual relationship and we're attracted to children but that just isn't true.

“In any society there are bad eggs and we actively discourage contact with anyone who is attracted to children."

Lexi added: "The association with predators is something upsetting to myself and also many others in this lifestyle but taboo or different doesn't equal wrong.

"I've always been childish, and choose to express and live that way while retaining adult functionality but I often feel my outside does not match who I am on the inside I do not want people to feel or believe that I believe I am an infant.

"I am fully aware of my adulthood but choose to live this way because I am that adult, and so do others in ABDL. We know we aren't children, but we choose to simplify things for our own personal reasons.

"Living like a baby helps me enjoy my life, daddy enjoys taking care of me and, he enjoys having someone to care about, and I think that similar for a lot of couples who live like us.”

Griffin
08-24-2020, 12:31 PM
https://media.tenor.com/images/361be995765fff53ee81598039905372/raw

Muddy
08-24-2020, 03:01 PM
Gross.. Throw baby out with the wash.

PorkChopSandwiches
08-24-2020, 03:05 PM
:loser:

lost in melb.
08-25-2020, 12:06 AM
Finally, a thread here worth fapping to