PDA

View Full Version : 'Vampire' spits on police officer, threatens to drink his blood

Teh One Who Knocks
08-25-2020, 10:12 AM
by DESTINY WASHINGTON | KOKH Staff

https://i.imgur.com/GeDV63f.png

OKLAHOMA CITY (KOKH) — Oklahoma City police were called to a 7-Eleven convenience store in response to a man who was threatening staff and customers Thursday night.

The man, later identified as James Pettijohn, was allegedly asking people "if they were ready to die today."

Police say when they arrived, he ran to a median on NW Expressway in front of On Cue.

Officers tried to make contact with Pettijohn, but he took his shirt off, kicked off his sandals and took a "fighting stance."

Police were able to grab his hands and cuff him.

Pettijohn began pulling away and yelling that he was a "vampire" and he was going to bite the officer's neck and drink his blood.

While the officer was putting him in the police car, Pettijohn shouted that he was going to spit in his face.

Once in the car, police say Pettijohn lunged forward and spit in the officer's face, yelling, "I'm going to feast on your blood."

Police transported him to Baptist Hospital to get blood drawn to see if he exposed the officer to any diseases.

After the test, officers booked him into the county jail and charged him for aggravated assault and battery on a police officer.

FBD
08-25-2020, 11:53 AM
I thought people stopped doing bath salts

Goofy
08-25-2020, 12:13 PM
Drugs!!! :woohoo: