PDA

View Full Version : Democrats Say Trump Responsible for Violence in Democrat-Run Cities

Teh One Who Knocks
09-02-2020, 12:52 PM
Elizabeth Matamoros - Washington Free Beacon

https://i.imgur.com/4XmPvmY.jpg

Multiple Democrats on Sunday said President Donald Trump was responsible for inciting violence in Democrat-run cities.

Biden deputy campaign manager Kate Bedingfield said Trump has "been trying to incite violence this entire summer."

"He has at every opportunity tried to fan the flames here and that is the reason we're living in Donald Trump's America," Bedingfield said on Fox News Sunday.

Looting and violent protests have plagued major American cities in recent months following the killing of George Floyd. In response, Trump has repeatedly called for "law and order" and offered federal support to cities that are struggling with riots. Some local Democratic leaders, however, have refused federal assistance—Portland mayor Ted Wheeler, whose city has faced violent protests for more than three months, turned down Trump's offer of federal support on Friday. The mayor previously said that he plans to let the violence "burn itself out."

Rep. Adam Schiff (D., Calif.) said Sunday that Trump's offer of federal assistance is intended to "aggravate" violence.

"[Trump] simply not only won't act to stop the violence on the streets, but he will try to send federal national guard forces or others to aggravate it if he can," Schiff told CNN. "He will stoke it through his social media, where he can, because he believes the violence helps him."

Trump on Tuesday will visit Kenosha, Wis., which has struggled with violent protests since the police shooting of Jacob Blake last week. Rep. Karen Bass (D., Calif.) said Trump's sole intention for the trip is to "agitate" the civil unrest in Kenosha.

"I think [Trump] only means to agitate things, he is campaigning, it's clear his campaign is all about law and order," Bass told CNN. "It's a throwback to the past and he's going to do everything to disrupt law and order in this time period."

Muddy
09-02-2020, 12:58 PM
:rofl:

PorkChopSandwiches
09-03-2020, 03:54 PM
:facepalm:

Hugh_Janus
09-03-2020, 09:36 PM
but would the riots jhave happened if trump wasn't president.... #bigpicture

DemonGeminiX
09-03-2020, 10:11 PM

That's what the Democrats are saying and it's bullshit.

Hugh_Janus
09-03-2020, 10:30 PM
is it though? We'll obviously never know and I am "what if"-ing here, but the lunatics on the left side have been working themselves up into a frenzy ever since trump got elected... it was bound to boil over. But if the other side had won the election I doubt the anger would have built up to these levels.

DemonGeminiX
09-03-2020, 10:56 PM
is it though? We'll obviously never know and I am "what if"-ing here, but the lunatics on the left side have been working themselves up into a frenzy ever since trump got elected... it was bound to boil over. But if the other side had won the election I doubt the anger would have built up to these levels.

Because conservatives aren't lunatics. They respect the process and the law. They don't cry when they don't get their way. And they wouldn't blame the elected politician for the actions of a few bad apples either. Notice that you said
the lunatics on the left side have been working themselves up into a frenzy ever since trump got elected... Your statement implies that you understand that they're doing it all themselves. It's not Trump's fault that these idiots are acting this way. Everybody's responsible for the choices they make.

lost in melb.
09-04-2020, 02:04 AM

Almost the entire premise of the election hinges on this. Yep the large-scale violence will go away if Trump does, but it opens up the can of worms that the extreme left gets violent when they don't get their way....so should they get their way as a pacifier?

Muddy
09-04-2020, 12:41 PM

I think the riots are a huge temper tantrum by the left..

FBD
09-04-2020, 02:16 PM
Almost the entire premise of the election hinges on this. Yep the large-scale violence will go away if Trump does, but it opens up the can of worms that the extreme left gets violent when they don't get their way....so should they get their way as a pacifier?

absolutely not, we darwin award or jail those who would get violent when they dont get their way

Hugh_Janus
09-04-2020, 04:53 PM
Because conservatives aren't lunatics. They respect the process and the law. They don't cry when they don't get their way. And they wouldn't blame the elected politician for the actions of a few bad apples either. Notice that you said dont go giving me that nonsense. There are lunatics on both sides. :lol:

Your statement implies that you understand that they're doing it all themselves. It's not Trump's fault that these idiots are acting this way. Everybody's responsible for the choices they make.I didn't say it was his fault, but people hate him. If there wasn't someone so divisive in charge, I believe half the shit that's gon on in the last 4 years would not have happened.

On the plus side, the absolute scenes there'll be when he gets re-elected... :rofl:

Hugh_Janus
09-04-2020, 04:54 PM

there's no way this stops even if creepy joe wins

FBD
09-04-2020, 04:57 PM
dont go giving me that nonsense. There are lunatics on both sides. :lol:

I didn't say it was his fault, but people hate him. If there wasn't someone so divisive in charge, I believe half the shit that's gon on in the last 4 years would not have happened.

On the plus side, the absolute scenes there'll be when he gets re-elected... :rofl:
lol, "people hate him" because the TV told them to
people parrot "he's divisive" because the TV told them to

of course that shit wouldnt have happened if Hillary was allowed to steal the election. because all of this is orchestrated by the traitors to try and keep themselves in power and their gravy train flowing and their blackmail situations in the dark.

Hugh_Janus
09-04-2020, 05:04 PM
I didn't mean to imply a hillary win (who IMO would have been just as divisive) when I said someone else in charge, I just meant a different republican candidate

FBD
09-04-2020, 05:06 PM
I didn't mean to imply a hillary win (who IMO would have been just as divisive) when I said someone else in charge, I just meant a different republican candidate

I doubt it, because the only other non compromised republican candidate was Ron Paul, and the party showed him the door long time ago. Trump did what Ron Paul refused to do and say fuck you and call the bastards out. Go check the Qanon thread and look at the litany of compromised Republicans in there - they work for Zog, not for the citizens of the United States of America.

Teh One Who Knocks
09-04-2020, 05:07 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdaeVone5qA

DemonGeminiX
09-04-2020, 06:33 PM
dont go giving me that nonsense. There are lunatics on both sides. :lol:

Yes, there are, however the difference is when lunatics creep up claiming to be on the right, the vast majority of the right tends to condemn them and disown them rather quickly.

I fear you may be right.

I didn't say it was his fault, but people hate him. If there wasn't someone so divisive in charge, I believe half the shit that's gon on in the last 4 years would not have happened.

I'm compiling these two posts together because they're essentially dealing with the same thing.

I don't know about all that. Obama pushed as hard left as he could without sparking a second Civil War. He awakened the far leftists. "If he could go that far left, how much further left can we go with another Progressive President?" Obama's still trying to push us further left. The son of a bitch won't shut the fuck up. Anyway, Hillary was a coronation. Everybody was expecting it. The media wanted it. Hell, even I thought she was going to win. If anybody else in the Republican field of primary candidates won over her, I believe we would have gotten the same results, domestically speaking. The Dems lying, bullshit investigation after bullshit investigation, the media being unfair... it just so happens that Trump won. But honestly, it could've been any of the other Republican candidates and it would still be the same.

You're probably right about that too. I think we're heading for a really dark period in our nation's history.

lost in melb.
09-04-2020, 11:35 PM

I disagree, I think Joe will be the breather president. There will be a some kind of pause. But yes the war is not over yet for sure

Pony
09-05-2020, 12:45 AM

I disagree, I think Joe will be the breather president. There will be a some kind of pause. But yes the war is not over yet for sure

I agree with Hugh.

The violent protests didn't start with Trump, they started under Obama, they were allowing them to get more and more out of hand for years, Trump was simply the catalyst the Dems and Media needed to fuel the fire.

If Biden wins there may be a short lull but the precedent has been set, the first time after the election a black criminal is killed by police it will start right back up and Biden will fold to every and any demands the protest groups make.

Gut the police departments, ban guns decriminalize violent crime as long as you have a "cause". The moderate majority of the American people on BOTH sides will only stand for so much before pushing back against the small percentage of radicals that are causing all this damage. The Democrat party will go down with them if they continue to play the "Who can go more extreme left" game. We can only pray the country doesn't go down with them.

lost in melb.
09-05-2020, 01:33 AM
Past Presidents Faced Police Brutality and Protests. They Handled It Differently. (https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2020/05/30/us/politics/george-floyd-trump-obama-bush-clinton.amp.html)

KevinD
09-05-2020, 03:07 AM
Lost, you've missed the point. Slapping little Johnny on the hand when he misbehaved has (as in your examples above) worked wonderfully. NOT. The vast majority of people in the US are tired of the riots. Regular folks are fearfull for their lives, their property, etc.
Trump is doing no more than saying the same thing most of us are. This shit WILL stop.

lost in melb.
09-05-2020, 08:55 AM
Lost, you've missed the point. Slapping little Johnny on the hand when he misbehaved has (as in your examples above) worked wonderfully. NOT. The vast majority of people in the US are tired of the riots. Regular folks are fearfull for their lives, their property, etc.
Trump is doing no more than saying the same thing most of us are. This shit WILL stop.

I understand the principle you're saying, but I'm at heart a pragmatist. Whatever works best. And the previous protests died away fairly quickly.

I don't think there's much evidence to support what's happening now as being the result of previous 'soft touch', but I'm not saying it's wrong either

DemonGeminiX
09-05-2020, 01:18 PM
I understand the principle you're saying, but I'm at heart a pragmatist. Whatever works best. And the previous protests died away fairly quickly.

I don't think there's much evidence to support what's happening now as being the result of previous 'soft touch', but I'm not saying it's wrong either

The previous protests died because they were honest protests. Today's protests are being funded by the BLM organization and the money people behind ANTIFA. I know for a fact that big money is donated to BLM fairly regularly. BLM isn't using that money except to pay themselves and fund their protests. That's why they're not going away. They're not honest protests.

Pony
09-05-2020, 01:48 PM
Yep, both Antifa and BLM have become more political groups than "protest" groups. Once the millions started rolling in their only goal is to keep the money train rolling.

FBD
09-05-2020, 03:19 PM

there's a reason that the weather underground bomber that Clinton pardoned before he left office is on the fkn board of BLM

these people are traitors, terrorists, and our government needs an edification