PDA

View Full Version : Police: Antifa member curled into a fetal position and cried when they arrested him with a flamethrower

Teh One Who Knocks
09-02-2020, 02:00 PM
Chris Elliot - Law Enforcement Today

https://i.imgur.com/POS9up8.jpg

GREEN BAY, WI – This kiddo is totally going to be grounded.

Police say this Antifa member, who had been armed with a flame thrower, showed his true colors when he was arrested.

Because nothing screams ‘tough guy’ like curling into a ball and sobbing.
Matthew Banta, a big bad and mean warrior of Antifa, was walking with a group of people when police were called.

The unknown caller said there were a “whole bunch of white people with sticks baseball bats and helmets headed…towards the police.”

Police responded to the area on Walnut Street and reported seeing four people walking toward a protest carrying baseball bats. Police described the group wearing military type attire and saw Banta carrying an Antifa flag.

As the officer stepped out with the group, they took off on foot and the officer was able to catch up to Banta, who threw himself on the ground.

Like a true cowardly cry baby or like a two-year-old who doesn’t get their way, Banta is reported to curl up in the fetal position while sobbing.

Banta began accusing the officer of lying on top of him, although, there was no one touching him.
Police ultimately searched Banta, through his fit of tears, and located smoke grenades, fireworks, and a flamethrower that they allege he had in his possession.

Banta was arrested for obstructing an officer and two counts of felony bail jumping.

The man-child admitted to police that he was going to the protests, but denies that he was intended to incite any type of violence while there.

Banta was ordered held on a $2,500 bond during his initial court appearance on August 31st.

The criminal complaint filed in court describes Banta as “known to be a violent Antifa member who incites violence in otherwise relatively peaceful protests.”

It appears that Banta is all big and bad with his face covered and no one to challenge him, but, as true cowards and bullies do, he backs down immediately when challenged.

Banta has recently been arrested while in Waupaca County at another protest. There, he is accused of pointing a loaded firearm at an officer as well as biting and kicking another.

In Waupaca, Banta was criminally charged with second-degree recklessly endangering safety along with four additional charges. One of his bond conditions upon release was not to be in possession of any weapons, something that Green Bay Police say he clearly violated with a flamethrower.

Green Bay Police Chief Andrew Smith spoke of the group carrying bats toward the protest. Smith said:

“I don’t know who comes to a protest with a baseball bat for anything other than criminal or illegal activity.”

Smith continued:

“It’s worrisome when people associated with Antifa come here to Green Bay from out of town for the purpose of protesting here or for the purposes of committing violent acts.”

Green Bay Police advised that they arrested 15 people in total at the protests on August 29th after the event was deemed an unlawful assembly. For those that are not clear on what that actually means, Smith defines it as, “three or more people who gather in such a manner where property damage or personal injury is likely to occur.”

Smith said this was the case on the 29th because a “large group of people had blocked traffic on the street had engaged in throwing a bottle at somebody, were pulling up manhole covers off the street.”

Griffin
09-02-2020, 02:05 PM
2 felony charges already. He's going to be queen bitch for the cell block.

Muddy
09-02-2020, 02:05 PM
Awwwww.. booo booo.. It'll be ok..! :empathy:

FBD
09-02-2020, 02:06 PM
:haha:

Goofy
09-02-2020, 04:42 PM
:loser:

Hugh_Janus
09-02-2020, 06:17 PM
why didn't the cops shoot him? They'd have shot him if he was black

lost in melb.
09-03-2020, 02:16 AM
At least he was wearing a mask :dunno:

DemonGeminiX
09-03-2020, 06:15 AM
why didn't the cops shoot him? They'd have shot him if he was black

He didn't try to fight the police.

Muddy
09-03-2020, 04:31 PM

:bazinga:

Hugh_Janus
09-03-2020, 08:00 PM
itscos he was white :hand:

#privilege

DemonGeminiX
09-03-2020, 10:14 PM
itscos he was white :hand:

#privilege

:doh:

Actually, that's not statistically true. More white people get shot by cops every year then black people do. This guy was just a whiny little pussy.

FBD
09-04-2020, 02:28 PM
:doh:

Actually, that's not statistically true. More white people get shot by cops every year then black people do. This guy was just a whiny little pussy.

I was gonna say, did we show him the actual data yet :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
09-04-2020, 02:31 PM
https://i.imgur.com/iYCWcVA.png

DemonGeminiX
09-04-2020, 02:41 PM
I like the "unknown" section...

"Well what the fuck is he?"

"Hell if I know, Jim. Let's just say 'unknown'."

"Works for me."

That just tickles me. :lol:

Muddy
09-04-2020, 02:46 PM
https://i.imgur.com/iYCWcVA.png

Is there an adjustment representing percentage of population? Because arent black people like 13% of the U.S. population?

Teh One Who Knocks
09-04-2020, 02:49 PM
Is there an adjustment representing percentage of population? Because arent black people like 13% of the U.S. population?

https://i.imgur.com/V41afII.png

Pony
09-04-2020, 03:41 PM

Percent of population is irrelevant unless you look at the crime stats. 13% of the population is committing around 50% of the crime.