PDA

View Full Version : Married female teacher ‘told schoolboy lover, 15, “you have a bigger penis than my husband” in sordid texts’, pal says

Teh One Who Knocks
09-04-2020, 11:03 AM
Holly Christodoulou & Ben Hill - The Scottish Sun

https://i.imgur.com/f66sTlb.jpg

A MARRIED female teacher told her schoolboy lover that he had a "bigger penis than her husband" in sordid texts, the boy's pal claimed today.

Kandice Barber, 33, is accused of having sex with the 15-year-old boy in a field and claiming she was pregnant with his baby.

https://i.imgur.com/GWgO4eZ.jpg

Aylesbury Crown Court in Buckinghamshire heard that other pupils had been shocked at seeing pictures, a video and messages which appeared to prove that Barber had been having an affair with one of their 15-year-old boy classmates.

Giving evidence to the jury, one schoolboy, who cannot be named for legal reasons, said: "I was shocked that it even had started. I thought it was something that only happened in the newspapers.”

The boy said that he had been told Barber and the complainant had sex and that because Barber said she was on the pill, the boy had not used a condom.

The court heard evidence from one of the schoolboy victim's close friends who was with him the first time he contacted the then-33-year-old teacher online.

He said that he had seen a message on the complainant’s iPhone from Barber, saying “do you prefer boobs or bum?”

The message had been sent at the sports event where the two were said to have added each other on Snapchat, the app they used to communicate from then on.

The boy witness said that Barber had told her 15-year-old pupil in another message at the sports awards event “I had a dream about you” before exchanging contact details using his phone.

https://i.imgur.com/CINu3z2.jpg

'PICTURES AND VIDEOS SENT'

The boy told the jury: "Next morning, he showed me messages of her sending him messages including ‘morning’, and stuff like that. He seemed pretty chilled about it, as if it was like just another girl.

“One time, we were in English and she was teaching another class. She sent him a picture of her teaching."

The jury heard that Barber and the boy had met up several times since mid-October 2018, and had sex at their second meeting, as opposed to the first as the complainant had originally testified.

The fellow pupil told the court that Barber and the boy engaged in sex acts the first time they met.

“First I didn’t believe it at all, then I started seeing the videos and messages and all that, I was like 'yeah, it’s probably true'," the witness added.

“She told him she was on the pill and he didn’t wear a condom.

“The messages said that he (the complainant) had a bigger penis than her husband. In another message she told him 'when I’m teaching you, let’s see if we can make each other the horniest we can without the others knowing’.”

The court was told that the “video” referred to was a three-to-five second pre-recorded video which the defendant was said to have sent to her pupil on Snapchat while he was in class.

'KISSING IN THE OFFICE'

The jury also heard that the boy complainant had gone several times during school time into Barber’s office and had come out claiming they had been kissing in there.

In a March 2019 police interview, another boy from the same school said that he had seen the complainant go into Barber’s office and had seen the two of them talking in the hallways.

He said he had not believed rumours of the boy's affair with the teacher until he saw photos and messages.

“There was one time we were having lunch in the sports hall, when [the complainant] went outside to the closed off bit on the stairs. He came back and told us they had kissed and talked a bit," the student said.

The second boy witness said that his fellow pupil had not been his usual self.

“I remember he said to me she (Barber) would claim that he had raped her and that scared him, so I think that could be the reason. It’s a sick thing, to say that.”

https://i.imgur.com/18TPYWJ.jpg

The mum, who has school-age children, also allegedly sent photos of herself surrounded by sex toys as she performed a sex act on herself and messaged the boy, saying: "You look fit".

The court also heard today how the student's ex-girlfriend called Barber a "paedo" after he showed her a topless picture of the teacher circulating on Snapchat.

In a text transcript read to the court, she said to him: "If she goes anywhere near our friend I need you to tell me. No joke, she's a paedo.

"People are starting to find out about you and Mrs Barber now, by the way.

"Why did you not tell me about this? I am not supposed to talk to you but you came to me for advice and this is a big deal so obviously I care."

'MISLEADING GIRLFRIEND'

Jurors have previously heard how Barber began messaging the Buckinghamshire student in September 2018 after putting her details in his Snapchat account.

She then asked him to meet him up and the pair allegedly had sex in a field before she sent him the X-rated photo.

They later met up for sex two other times as the photos began circulating around the school, it was said.

But the boy today denied making up the relationship so he could win back his ex.

During cross-examination, defence lawyer Nadia Chbat asked why he told the girl he had a police interview in January last year.

She said: "You are giving her the impression, aren't you, that you have spoken to the police, but that was not true, you had not spoken to the police.

"Can you help us, why are you misleading your ex-girlfriend at the end of January about this?"

HACK CLAIMS

The boy told the court he "did not want her to know about the whole situation" and felt he had to "follow advice" she gave him to go to the police.

But Ms Chbat said: "She would have stopped talking to you, would she? So, you were doing it to get her attention, were you? She was certainly concerned about you.

"You began, I suggest, to become obsessed with Mrs Barber and you told your friends that you and her were having private calls on Snapchat. You told your friends that you were messaging the teacher and they did not believe you, did they?

"I suggest that you, frustrated that people did not believe you, hacked into Mrs Barber's Snapchat account and got a photograph of her, then I suggest you started circulating that photograph so that people believed you about Mrs Barber and you."

The boy denied the claims.

He told the court yesterday how her performed a sexual act on his teacher in her 4x4 car, before the two agreed to walk into a wooded area to continue their romp outdoors.

The pupil also told jurors how Barber had called him to tell him she was pregnant.

He claimed he initially denied the affair to police and his headmaster because he “did not want to his child to be born in prison”.

Jurors heard how Barber denied having sex with the boy and claimed her baby, which she later lost, was her husband's.

But in a meeting with a social worker, the teacher admitted she sent the topless photo to him, it was said.

PHOTOS ALLEGEDLY CIRCULATING

The jury was told that two other photos of Barber were circulating in the school after they were allegedly sent by her to her schoolboy lover.

They included an image of Barber topless with wet hair and in the shower.

There was also one which the fellow pupils said the complainant had claimed he had taken of the woman in a sex position on a bed that was not his.

A third schoolboy colleague said that the complainant told him he and Barber had had sex at his house as well.

“I presumed his parents weren’t there,” he told the court.

“I was shocked, bit of a fantasy to get with a teacher but I didn’t believe it. Why would she want to get involved with him at all? I thought, why jeopardise your career for a fling with a 15 or 16-year-old?"

The trial was adjourned until tomorrow, when the headmaster of the school is expected to give evidence.

https://i.imgur.com/CaEHlaV.jpg

Barber, of Wendover, Bucks, denies three counts of causing or inciting a child aged under 16 years to engage in a sexual act.

She has also pleaded not guilty to one count of sexual communication with a child, one count of causing or inciting a child to engage in sexual activities while in a position of trust and one count of causing a child to watch a sexual act by a person in a position of trust.

The trial continues.

https://i.imgur.com/yCZ9VOb.jpg

lost in melb.
09-04-2020, 11:57 AM
IT's a weird one...

Goofy
09-04-2020, 12:04 PM
Looks quite innocent :-k

Hugh_Janus
09-04-2020, 04:58 PM
up until the 4th pic

FBD
09-04-2020, 05:04 PM
up until the 4th pic

dont they usually pave craters of that size in the road?