PDA

View Full Version : This real-life cuckold likes watching his girlfriend have sex with other men

Teh One Who Knocks
09-08-2020, 09:59 AM
By Melkorka Licea - New York Post

https://i.imgur.com/libAROU.jpg

On a Saturday night in July, Lexa took a swig of spicy margarita, peeled off her daisy dukes and sheer top and jumped naked into her boyfriend’s hot tub.

“Look at her tits — aren’t they great?” her boyfriend, Raul, asked their two male guests. “Do you want to touch them?”

The two men walked over and started kissing Lexa’s body before moving to the bed inside. But Raul didn’t join them.

“I just watched these two very attractive men have sex with my girlfriend,” he told The Post. “And I loved it.”

The fetish — known as cuckolding — is a common kink where a man takes pleasure in watching his partner sleep with other men. The practice recently made headlines when it was reported that evangelical leader Jerry Falwell Jr. allegedly enjoyed watching his wife, Becki Falwell, have sex with their 20-year-old pool boy, Giancarlo Granda.

The Falwells admitted that Becki did have an affair with Granda, now 29, but denied claims that Jerry ever watched the pair get hot and heavy and instead say the pool boy is attempting to extort them. The now-former head of conservative Liberty University has since resigned from his prominent position, but speculation about his supposed sexual proclivities continues to swirl.

Raul, 35, and Lexa, 26 — whose names have been changed for professional reasons — say couples shouldn’t be ashamed of the kink if they’re into it. In fact, the fetish — which they’ve acted on “dozens” of times — has brought the Brooklyn couple closer, they said.

“Since she knows that I’m going to help her get laid … it just makes our emotional bond stronger,” said Raul, who works in marketing. “If I can help my partner achieve that — that’s my way of showing my love for her.”

https://i.imgur.com/tvOHUtQl.jpg

The adventurous duo — who have been dating for one year — are in an open relationship and are allowed to see other people as long as they’re upfront and honest about their dating habits.

The appeal in cuckolding, he says, is all about getting to watch someone he loves being gratified.

“I just really enjoy seeing my partner in her pleasure,” he said. “Some people go to the theater and see a live performance, well, my version is getting to sit down with a beverage of my choice and see the partner that I love so much enjoy herself.”

The kink is more common than one might think, and can cover a wide spectrum of desires, said sex educator Kenneth Play.

“Some people enjoy the feeling of being humiliated, some people like to pretend that they are watching a secretive event, so it’s more about voyeurism,” said Play. “For some people, they want to act out catching a cheater, and for others, it’s a celebration of the sexuality of their partner.”

As for jealousy? It’s not an issue for Raul.

“There are other men who have bigger penises than I do and that’s OK,” he said. “If she enjoys being physical with somebody with a larger penis, then I want her to go and do that.”

Plus, he said, “It’s a huge turn-on.” In fact, he’s so OK with it that the duo will go on the prowl for potential hookups together on Tinder and at parties. “I’m always like, ‘Hey, look at that guy over there, he looks like your type,’” said Raul.

“He’ll even instruct them on how I like to be touched,” said Lexa, a photographer.

They frequently attend sex parties together, and sometimes the pair will even switch roles — with Lexa watching Raul get it on with another woman.

“When I’m having sex with him, I have a very specific vantage point … depending on which way I’m facing,” she said. “When I get to watch him, I can also envision myself as that other woman and I get really excited.”

Although Raul and Lexa encourage the romps with others — the more common depiction of cuckolding is where the man experiences humiliation and degradation by watching his wife have sex.

“For a couple that’s been together for years … it could be that one-half of the couple has felt like they’ve been neglected or they have never experienced power in the marriage,” said Raul. “This is a great way to reclaim that power and provide healing in the relationship.”

Raul himself has also been the willing third party in past relationships — referred to as a “bull.”

“It’s often that because they feel so secure in the relationship and in their careers … that this new idea of being humiliated is exciting,” he said.

But that’s not the case for Raul and Lexa.

“We really enjoy celebrating each other, which is the opposite end of the spectrum,” said Raul.

“Yeah,” Lexa said. “We cheer each other on.”

Griffin
09-08-2020, 10:05 AM
https://res.cloudinary.com/teepublic/image/private/s--2MZtOkYC--/t_Resized%20Artwork/c_fit,g_north_west,h_954,w_954/co_000000,e_outline:48/co_000000,e_outline:inner_fill:48/co_ffffff,e_outline:48/co_ffffff,e_outline:inner_fill:48/co_bbbbbb,e_outline:3:1000/c_mpad,g_center,h_1260,w_1260/b_rgb:eeeeee/t_watermark_lock/c_limit,f_jpg,h_630,q_90,w_630/v1553296369/production/designs/4474741_0.jpg

Muddy
09-08-2020, 01:13 PM
Loser.

lost in melb.
09-08-2020, 01:30 PM
All's well that doesn't end well.

FBD
09-08-2020, 03:39 PM
that's just weird

PorkChopSandwiches
09-09-2020, 10:48 PM
https://res.cloudinary.com/teepublic/image/private/s--2MZtOkYC--/t_Resized%20Artwork/c_fit,g_north_west,h_954,w_954/co_000000,e_outline:48/co_000000,e_outline:inner_fill:48/co_ffffff,e_outline:48/co_ffffff,e_outline:inner_fill:48/co_bbbbbb,e_outline:3:1000/c_mpad,g_center,h_1260,w_1260/b_rgb:eeeeee/t_watermark_lock/c_limit,f_jpg,h_630,q_90,w_630/v1553296369/production/designs/4474741_0.jpg

#Letterkenny :dance:

PorkChopSandwiches
09-09-2020, 10:50 PM
I would watch his wife get fucked