PDA

View Full Version : Restaurant Goers In CA Told To Wear Mask ‘In Between Bites’ By Governor’s Office

Teh One Who Knocks
10-07-2020, 11:05 AM
KATIE JERKOVICH - The Daily Caller

https://i.imgur.com/Y7d8a4Al.jpg

California Governor Gavin Newsom’s office sent out a tweet urging restaurant goers in the state to wear a face mask “in between bites.”

“Going out to eat with members of your household this weekend?” the post read from Newsom’s office. The comments were noted by Fox News in a piece published Tuesday.

“Don’t forget to keep your mask on in between bites,” the tweet added. “Do your part to keep those around you healthy. #SlowtheSpread.http://covid19.ca.gov.”
The tweet included three pictures to help get the point across. One showed a person sitting down looking at a menu while wearing a mask. The second showed the person eating food without a mask on. And in the final bubble a person has the mask on again while putting a napkin on their lap.

Above the pictures a message read, “COVID-19 Dinner Tip 1, Minimize the number of times you take your mask off.”

On the state’s website, in a section about preventing the spread of the coronavirus, it suggested people should wear a mask or face covering whenever they are around someone they don’t live with, which included at “any indoor public space,” “when getting health care,” and even “outdoors” if it’s not possible to “stay 6 feet away from others.”

Limited indoor dining has resumed in several counties in the state, with San Francisco being allowed to have at least 25% capacity for indoor dining as of just last week.

FBD
10-07-2020, 11:45 AM
I'm about at the point where anyone saying anything about a mask will get told to fuck off, but people really dont say shit to me when I go into places wihtout a mask

Teh One Who Knocks
10-07-2020, 12:07 PM
I'm about at the point where anyone saying anything about a mask will get told to fuck off, but people really dont say shit to me when I go into places wihtout a mask

Does your state not have a mandate? There's unfortunately one here in Colorado. Our Dear Leader Gay Governor Jared had deemed it so for us Citizens to virtue signal protect other people.

Goofy
10-07-2020, 12:23 PM
:rofl:

FBD
10-07-2020, 12:37 PM
Does your state not have a mandate? There's unfortunately one here in Colorado. Our Dear Leader Gay Governor Jared had deemed it so for us Citizens to virtue signal protect other people.

My governor put out some mandate that is not consistent with the constitution of the state of connecticut, but nobody has taken it to court to get it shot the fk down. The executive order is not lawful and people know it, that's why any sane business around here is not going to shoot themselves in the foot unless they virtue signal that hard that its worth losing customers permanently over it.

Most businesses are left alone, but the stasi has been out harassing bars and smoke shops and stuff.

Muddy
10-07-2020, 03:37 PM
We have a mandate in Vagina, but half the people ignore.. Mainly white, lower income, constructiony folks are the greatest offenders.

FBD
10-07-2020, 04:01 PM
We have a mandate in Vagina, but half the people ignore...

indicative of unlawfulness of decree

Godfather
10-09-2020, 06:17 AM
We don't have a government mask mandate here in BC, but the majority of people I see in indoor public places are wearing them in the city. Noticeably less so once you get outside of town.

Does making it an order cause more people to resist wearing masks? Seems that way. Insane rules like this one in CA would definitely make me bitter. :lol:

FBD
10-09-2020, 12:47 PM
Does making it an order cause more people to resist wearing masks? Seems that way. Insane rules like this one in CA would definitely make me bitter. :lol:

unlawful orders tend to make people resist