PDA

View Full Version : Dunkin' adds Spicy Ghost Pepper Donut to traditional Halloween offerings

Teh One Who Knocks
10-14-2020, 11:01 AM
By Michael Bartiromo | Fox News

https://i.imgur.com/lwGzRvzl.jpg
The strawberry-flavored icing is blended with both ghost pepper and cayenne pepper.

Made with a classic yeast doughnut, the new offering is topped with strawberry-flavored icing that itself is mixed with both ghost pepper and cayenne pepper, before being topped with a dusting of red sanding sugar.

Despite the spicy-sounding ingredients, the finished product reportedly delivers just “a touch of heat,” says Dunkin’s vice president of marketing strategy.

“Halloween looks a little different this year, and so do our donuts. While our classic bakery offering has plenty of crave-worthy treats, we’re excited to show our spicy side with a donut that packs a touch of heat with something sweet and can be enjoyed any time of day,” according to Jill Nelson. “With our scary-good lineup of the Spicy Ghost Pepper Donut, Halloween DIY Dunkin’ Donut Decorating Kits and fan-favorite Spider Donut, Dunkin’ is here to help our guests keep their Halloween spirit alive this season.”

Dunkin’s new Spicy Ghost Pepper Donut is currently available at participating locations, but only for a limited time through December.

In the meantime, Dunkin’ has also teamed up with “Hot Ones” host Sean Evans for a special episode scheduled to debut Oct. 19 on YouTube.

“For the first time in ‘Hot Ones’ history, Sean will be in the hot seat, challenging himself to answer hard-hitting questions while trying Dunkin’s new Spicy Ghost Pepper Donut, complemented by a variety of hot sauces ranging from sweet to scalding from the show’s famous arsenal,” the press release promises.

https://i.imgur.com/xcsHD6cl.jpg
Dunkin' is also offering its take-home doughnut kit this Halloween season.

Dunkin’, meanwhile, has yet to answer one particular hard-hitting question that anyone with eyes might be curious to know: Specifically, why would you pass up an opportunity to make this Ghost Pepper Donut look like a ghost? Maybe with some icing-eyes or something? Come on, Dunks!

lost in melb.
10-14-2020, 12:46 PM
I'd stick it to it... Hole's a little small though :headache:

FBD
10-14-2020, 01:16 PM
I'd think there would be more fun ways to get ghost pepper on your dick :lol:

Griffin
10-14-2020, 01:26 PM
Who is the most popular man at the nudist colony?

He's the one that can carry a dozen donuts and 2 cups of coffee...

Griffin
10-14-2020, 01:26 PM
... Who's the most popular woman?

She can eat the last 2 donuts!

lost in melb.
10-14-2020, 02:25 PM
I'd think there would be more fun ways to get ghost pepper on your dick :lol:

None quite as sticky though :tup:

FBD
10-14-2020, 02:42 PM
:lol:

Godfather
10-16-2020, 06:01 AM
I wonder if it's actually hot?

Last year Mcdicks did a series of hot chicken sandwiches, supposedly progressively hotter from jalapeno, habanero and ghost pepper but even the ghost pepper wasn't that spicy. Kind of a let down but I guess they don't want a zillion people complaining it's too hot.