PDA

View Full Version : Hunter Biden introduced Burisma adviser to VP dad before Ukraine pressure, email shows

Teh One Who Knocks
10-14-2020, 11:06 AM
The New York Post

https://i.imgur.com/NvCna8Al.jpg

Hunter Biden introduced his father, then-Vice President Joe Biden, to a top executive at a Ukrainian energy firm less than a year before the elder Biden pressured government officials in Ukraine into firing a prosecutor who was investigating the company, according to emails obtained by The Post.

The never-before-revealed meeting is mentioned in a message of appreciation that Vadym Pozharskyi, an adviser to the board of Burisma, allegedly sent Hunter Biden on April 17, 2015, about a year after Hunter joined the Burisma board at a reported salary of up to $50,000 a month.

“Dear Hunter, thank you for inviting me to DC and giving an opportunity to meet your father and spent [sic] some time together. It’s realty [sic] an honor and pleasure,” the email reads.

An earlier email from May 2014 also shows Pozharskyi, reportedly Burisma’s No. 3 exec, asking Hunter for “advice on how you could use your influence” on the company’s behalf.

The blockbuster correspondence — which flies in the face of Joe Biden’s claim that he’s “never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings” — is contained in a massive trove of data recovered from a laptop computer.

https://i.imgur.com/tz8lkOtl.jpg

The computer was dropped off at a repair shop in Biden’s home state of Delaware in April 2019, according to the store’s owner.

Raunchy video

Other material extracted from the computer includes a raunchy, 12-minute video that appears to show Hunter, who’s admitted struggling with addiction problems, smoking crack while engaged in a sex act with an unidentified woman, as well as numerous other sexually explicit images.

The customer who brought in the water-damaged MacBook Pro for repair never paid for the service or retrieved it or a hard drive on which its contents were stored, according to the shop owner, who said he tried repeatedly to contact the client.

The shop owner couldn’t positively identify the customer as Hunter Biden, but said the laptop bore a sticker from the Beau Biden Foundation, named after Hunter’s late brother and former Delaware attorney general.

Photos of a Delaware federal court subpoena given to The Post show that both the computer and hard drive were seized by the FBI in December, after the shop’s owner says he alerted the feds to their existence.

But before turning over the gear, the shop owner says he made a copy of the hard drive and later gave it to former Mayor Rudy Giuliani’s lawyer, Robert Costello.

Steve Bannon, former adviser to President Trump, told The Post about the existence of the hard drive in late September and Giuliani provided The Post with a copy of it on Sunday.

'Son of a bitch. He got fired'

Less than eight months after Pozharskyi thanked Hunter Biden for the introduction to his dad, the then-vice president admittedly pressured Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko and Prime Minister Arseniy Yatsenyuk into getting rid of Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin by threatening to withhold a $1 billion US loan guarantee during a December 2015 trip to Kiev.

“I looked at them and said: I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money,” Biden infamously bragged to the Council on Foreign Relations in 2018.

“Well, son of a bitch. He got fired."

https://i.imgur.com/4R8Ho1Dl.jpg

Shokin has said that at the time of his firing, in March 2016, he’d made “specific plans” to investigate Burisma that “included interrogations and other crime-investigation procedures into all members of the executive board, including Hunter Biden.”

Joe Biden has insisted that the US wanted Shokin removed over corruption concerns, which were shared by the European Union.

Meanwhile, an email dated May 12, 2014 — shortly after Hunter Biden joined the Burisma board — shows Pozharskyi attempting to get him to use his political leverage to help the company.

The message had the subject line “urgent issue” and was also sent to Hunter Biden’s business partner, Devon Archer, who also sat on the Burisma board at the time.

Pozharskyi said that “the representatives of new authorities in power tend to quite aggressively approach N. Z. unofficially with the aim to obtain cash from him.”

N.Z. isn’t identified in the email but appears to be a reference to Burisma founder Mykola Zlochevsky, whose first name is a Ukrainian version of “Nicholas.”

'Concrete actions'

When the alleged shakedown failed, “they proceeded with concrete actions” in the form of “one or more pretrial proceedings,” Pozharskyi wrote.

“We urgently need your advice on how you could use your influence to convey a message / signal, etc .to stop what we consider to be politically motivated actions,” he added.

Hunter Biden responded by saying he was with Archer in Doha, Qatar, and asked for more information about “the formal (if any) accusations being made against Burisma.”

“Who is ultimately behind these attacks on the company? Who in the current interim government could put an end to such attacks?” he added.

The exchange came the same day that Burisma announced it had expanded its board of directors by adding Hunter Biden, who was put in charge of its “legal unit and will provide support for the Company among international organizations,” according to a news release that’s since been scrubbed from Burisma’s Web site.

Hunter Biden actually joined the board in April 2014, according to multiple reports.

His lawyer said last year that Hunter was “not a member of the management team,” adding, “At no time was Hunter in charge of the company’s legal affairs.”

https://i.imgur.com/xQ6ggYfl.jpg

About four months after Hunter Biden’s correspondence with Pozharskyi, Archer forwarded Hunter Biden an email chain with the subject line “tax raise impact on Burisma production,” that included Pozharskyi saying that the Ukrainian Cabinet had submitted new tax legislation to the country’s parliament.

“If enacted, this law would kill the entire private gas production sector in the bud,” Pozharskyi wrote.

In the Sept. 24, 2014, email, Pozharskyi also said he was “going to share this information with the US embassy here in Kyiv, as well as the office of Mr Amos Hochstein in the States.”

At the time, Hochstein was the State Department’s newly appointed special envoy and coordinator for international energy *affairs.

In December 2017, the Naftogaz Group, Ukraine’s state-owned energy company, announced that Hochstein had joined the company as an independent director, but on Monday he announced his *resignation.

“The company has been forced to spend endless amounts of time combating political pressure and efforts by oligarchs to enrich themselves through questionable transactions,” Hochstein wrote in an op-ed published by the Kyiv Post.

In addition to denying that’s he’s spoken to Hunter Biden about his overseas business dealings, Joe Biden has repeatedly denied any conflict of interest or wrongdoing by either of them involving *Burisma.

Last February, he got testy during an appearance on NBC’s “Today” show when co-host Savannah Guthrie questioned whether it was “wrong for [Hunter] to take that position, knowing that it was really because that company wanted access to you.”

“Well, that’s not true. You’re saying things you do not know what you’re talking about,” the elder Biden responded.

Last December, Joe Biden also lashed out during a Democratic primary town hall event in Iowa, where a man accused him of sending Hunter to Ukraine “to get a job and work for a gas company, he had no experience with gas or nothing, in order to get access to * . . . the president.”

“You’re a damn liar, man. That’s not true and no one has ever said that,” Biden fumed.

Biden then continued berating the man as he stepped forward, called the man “fat” and challenged him to “do push-ups together, man.”

The FBI referred questions about its seizure of the laptop and hard drive to the Delaware US Attorney’s Office, where a spokesperson said, “My office can neither confirm nor deny the existence of an investigation.”

Hunter Biden’s lawyer refused to comment on the specifics but instead attacked Giuliani.

“He has been pushing widely discredited conspiracy theories about the Biden family, openly relying on actors tied to Russian intelligence,” the lawyer, George R. Mesires, said about Giuliani.

Pozharskyi and the Joe Biden campaign did not return requests for comment. Hochstein could not be reached.

FBD
10-14-2020, 12:05 PM
The fat lady has finished her scales, they're checking over her makeup and tits as we speak

PorkChopSandwiches
10-14-2020, 03:28 PM
Here for the tits

FBD
10-14-2020, 03:33 PM
Here for the tits

https://i.imgur.com/WgBYWK0.png

Imagine if this was Don Jr :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
10-14-2020, 04:03 PM
By Brooke Singman | Fox News

https://i.imgur.com/nnvpLGSl.jpg

The Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee is investigating newly released emails which revealed that Hunter Biden introduced his father, former Vice President Joe Biden, to a top executive at Ukrainian natural gas firm Burisma Holdings in 2015 at Hunter's request.

Committee Chairman Ron Johnson, R-Wis., told Fox News on Wednesday that the committee has been in touch with the person who provided the emails and was in the process of validating the information.

The emails in question were obtained by The New York Post and revealed that Biden’s son introduced the former vice president to a top executive at Ukrainian natural gas firm Burisma Holdings less than a year before he pressured government officials in Ukraine to fire prosecutor Viktor Shokin who was investigating the company.

"We regularly speak with individuals who email the committee’s whistleblower account to determine whether we can validate their claims," Johnson told Fox News. "Although we consider those communications to be confidential, because the individual in this instance spoke with the media about his contact with the committee, we can confirm receipt of his email complaint, have been in contact with the whistleblower, and are in the process of validating the information he provided.”

The Post report revealed that Biden, at Hunter’s request, met with Vadym Pozharskyi in April 2015 in Washington D.C.

The meeting was mentioned in an email of appreciation, according to the post, that an adviser to the board Vadym Pozharskyi sent to Hunter Biden on April 17, 2015—a year after Hunter took on his lucrative position on the board of Burma.

“Dear Hunter, thank you for inviting me to DC and giving an opportunity to meet your father and spent [sic] some time together. It’s realty [sic] an honor and pleasure,” the email read.

An earlier email from May 2014 also showed Pozharskyi, reportedly a top Burisma executive, asking Hunter for “advice on how you could use your influence” on the company’s behalf, the Post reported.

The meeting took place less than a year before the former vice president purportedly pressured government officials in Ukraine to fire prosecutor Viktor Shokin who was investigating the company.

Biden once famously boasted on camera that when he was vice president and spearheading the Obama administration’s Ukraine policy, he successfully pressured Ukraine to fire Shokin who was the top prosecutor at the time. He had been investigating the founder of Burisma.

“I looked at them and said: I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money,” Biden infamously said to the Council on Foreign Relations in 2018.

“Well, son of a bitch,” he continued. “He got fired.”

Biden, and Biden allies, have maintained, though, that his intervention prompting the firing of Shokin had nothing to do with his son, but rather was tied to the corruption concerns.

Biden repeatedly has claimed he’s “never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings.”

In October 2019, Biden said he “never” discussed “with my son or any family member what they’re doing because in fact what happens if you did that, then it’s well ‘are you engaged and in anyway helping?’ I never had a discussion with my son about it.”

Biden added that Hunter “did say at one point that it came out that he was on the board, I said ‘I sure hope the hell you know what you’re doing, period.’”

Johnson's committee has been investigating Hunter Biden's foreign business dealings since 2019, and released, last month, an interim report on their monthslong probe into Hunter Biden’s role on the board of Burisma and his alleged “extensive and complex financial transactions.”

Johnson and Senate Finance Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, said their investigation has “faced many obstacles” from Democrats on their committees and that executive agencies “failed to comply with document requests.”

The chairmen added that “there remains much work to be done” in their probe. Hunter Biden is the son of the Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden. His work background played a starring role in the Trump impeachment efforts earlier this year. He and his father have denied any wrongdoing related to his work.

The 87-page report stated that Obama administration officials “knew” that Hunter Biden’s position on the board of Burisma was “problematic” and that it interfered “in the efficient execution of policy with respect to Ukraine.”

“This investigation has illustrated the extent to which officials within the Obama administration ignored the glaring warning signs when the vice president’s son joined the board of a company owned by a corrupt Ukrainian oligarch,” the report’s executive summary stated.

Meanwhile, the Post reported Wednesday the emails were part of a trove of data recovered from a laptop which was dropped off at a repair shop in Delaware in April 2019.

The Post reported that other material turned up on the laptop, including a video, which they described as showing Hunter smoking crack while engaged in a sexual act with an unidentified woman, as well as other sexually explicit images.

The FBI reportedly seized the computer and hard drive in December 2019. The shop owner, though, said he made a copy of the hard drive and later gave it to former Mayor Rudy Giuliani’s lawyer, Robert Costello.

The Post reported that the FBI referred questions about the hard drive and laptop to the Delaware US Attorney’s Office, where a spokesperson told the outlet that the office “can neither confirm nor deny the existence of an investigation.”

A lawyer for Hunter Biden did not comment on specifics, but instead told the Post that Giuliani “has been pushing widely discredited conspiracy theories about the Biden family, openly relying on actors tied to Russian intelligence.”

The Biden campaign did not immediately respond to Fox News’ request for comment.

Biden’s role on the board of Burisma and his business dealings emerged during the Trump impeachment inquiry in 2019.

Trump, during his now-infamous July 25, 2019, phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, pressed for Kiev to look into the elder Biden's role pressing for the ouster of a Ukrainian prosecutor who had been investigating the founder of Burisma.

Trump's pressure campaign against Ukraine prompted a whistleblower complaint, and, in turn, the impeachment inquiry.

The president’s request came after millions in U.S. military aid to Ukraine had been frozen, which Democrats cited as a quid pro quo arrangement.

Trump was acquitted on both articles of impeachment – abuse of power and obstruction of Congress – this past February.

FBD
10-14-2020, 05:03 PM
facebook censors biden laptop story

https://twitter.com/timcast/status/1316402966782500864?s=21

https://i.imgur.com/IQx1ZTh.jpg

fkn redsharts, hang them all
https://i.imgur.com/WmmVOEI.png

FBD
10-14-2020, 05:45 PM
and now that everyone's attention is garnered vis a vis ukraine, we can now remind everyone that same same same happened with china

https://i.imgur.com/4KMhG0N.png
https://i.imgur.com/7ytArSE.png

FBD
10-14-2020, 05:55 PM
facebook censors biden laptop story
https://twitter.com/RaheemKassam/status/1316405147417874434

lost in melb.
10-15-2020, 05:39 AM
I'll take interest once charges are laid. So much hot air with these political machinations.

Teh One Who Knocks
10-15-2020, 10:00 AM
By Thomas Barrabi, Jacqui Heinrich, Tara Prindiville | Fox News

https://i.imgur.com/Z5VMylZ.png

The owner of a Delaware computer repair store where a man he believes was Hunter Biden dropped off a laptop that allegedly contained emails detailing an opportunity for a meeting between former Vice President Joe Biden and a top Burisma executive and other "disturbing" items, told Fox News on Wednesday that he was frightened by what he saw.

The man, John Paul Mac Isaac, said he has a condition that affects his vision and “can’t be 100 percent sure” it was Hunter Biden who dropped off the computer for repair. The Wilmington shop owner said he contacted the FBI out of concern, but declined to specify what he meant.

Isaac’s claim that the laptop in question belonged to Hunter Biden has yet to be substantiated. Isaac told the New York Post, which first published the emails earlier Wednesday, that he determined it was Hunter Biden because the laptop had a sticker from the Beau Biden Foundation, which is named after his late older brother.

“I just don't know what to say, or what I'm allowed to say,” Isaac said. “I know that I saw, I saw stuff. And I was concerned. I was concerned that somebody might want to come looking for this stuff eventually and I wanted it out of my shop.”

When asked, Isaac, whose social media posts indicate is a supporter of President Trump, rejected the possibility that the laptop did not belong to Hunter Biden and was an attempt to set him up.

Hunter Biden’s overseas business dealings drew renewed scrutiny following the New York Post’s publication of a 2015 email purportedly exchanged between him and an executive at Ukrainian energy firm Burisma Holdings. At the time, Hunter Biden served on the company’s board of directors.

Isaac said the man who he believes to be Hunter Biden dropped off three laptops at his store in April 2019, only one of which was salvageable. While repairing the laptop, Isaac said he discovered disturbing material.

The customer did not return for the laptop within 90 days and Isaac could not get in touch with him. Isaac said he first searched the emails by keyword in June or July of 2019.

“If I'm somebody that has no journalistic ability, no detective ability or investigative ability and I was able to find stuff in a short period of time, somebody else should have been able to find something to show,” Isaac said.

In September, he contacted an intermediary about the emails. The intermediary then contacted the FBI.

Isaac said the intermediary is an American citizen who he has known for decades, but declined to provide further details about their identity.
According to Isaac’s account, the FBI first made a forensic copy of the laptop, then returned weeks later with a subpoena and confiscated it. When he stopped hearing from the FBI, Isaac said he contacted several members of Congress, who did not respond. At that point, his intermediary reached out to Rudy Giuliani’s attorney, Robert Costello.

An attorney for Hunter Biden told the New York Post that Giuliani “has been pushing widely discredited conspiracy theories about the Biden family, openly relying on actors tied to Russian intelligence.”

An FBI spokesperson declined Fox News' request for comment, citing the bureau's practice of neither confirming nor denying the existence of an investigation.

Representatives for Delaware's U.S. Attorney's office did not immediately respond to multiple requests for comment. When contacted by the New York Post, a spokesperson for the Delaware U.S. Attorney's office said, “My office can neither confirm nor deny the existence of an investigation."

The New York Post published photos of a Delaware federal subpoena that detailed the FBI's seizure of a laptop and hard drive.

When asked what he hoped would come of the information once it went public, Isaac was ambivalent about his motives. He acknowledged the current political landscape had played a role in his actions and specifically referenced Trump’s impeachment as a motivating factor.

“I wanted -- above all, I wanted safety and security,” Isaac said. “I wanted anonymity. I wanted just to be [able] to wash my hands of it, and like it never happened. And that did not happen.”

In the email published by the New York Post, Vadym Pozharskyi, an adviser to the board of Burisma, thanked Hunter Biden for introducing him to then-Vice President Joe Biden. Less than a year after the meeting took place, Biden is accused of pressuring the Ukrainian government to fire a prosecutor who had launched an investigation into Burisma.

“Dear Hunter, thank you for inviting me to DC and giving an opportunity to meet your father and spent [sic] some time together. It’s realty [sic] an honor and pleasure,” the email reads.

In an earlier email from May 2014 which was obtained by Fox News, Pozharskyi, who was said to be Burisma’s No. 3 executive, asked Biden for “advice on how you could use your influence” to help the company.

The Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee is investigating the newly released emails, Fox News confirmed.

The Biden campaign pushed back on the allegations in the report, asserting that a review of the former vice president’s “official schedules from the time” showed that “no meeting, as alleged by the New York Post, ever took place.”

"Investigations by the press, during impeachment, and even by two Republican-led Senate committees whose work was decried as 'not legitimate' and political by a GOP colleague have all reached the same conclusion: that Joe Biden carried out official U.S. policy toward Ukraine and engaged in no wrongdoing,” Biden campaign spokesman Andrew Bates said in a statement. “Trump administration officials have attested to these facts under oath.”

Critics have long alleged that Hunter Biden leveraged his father’s position in the Obama administration to enrich himself in his personal business dealings. The Trump campaign has repeatedly attacked Biden on the campaign trail regarding his son’s conduct.

When pressed on the matter by Trump during the first presidential debate last month, Joe Biden again denied Hunter had engaged in any wrongdoing.

“My son did nothing wrong at Burisma. He doesn’t want to let me answer because he knows I have the truth,” Joe Biden said. “His position has been totally, thoroughly discredited -- by the media, by our allies, by the World Bank, by everyone.”

Teh One Who Knocks
10-15-2020, 11:16 AM
By Ryan Saavedra - The Daily Wire

https://i.imgur.com/XgMLNpel.jpg

Far-left Twitter suspended the accounts of news organizations, top U.S. officials, reporters, and celebrities for sharing a bombshell story from the New York Post that alleged that Democrat presidential nominee Joe Biden met with an executive at Burisma, the Ukrainian gas company that his son, Hunter Biden, worked at while Joe Biden served in the Obama administration.

Twitter’s interference in the election comes despite the fact that Politico reported that the Biden campaign “would not rule out the possibility that the former VP had some kind of informal interaction with” the executive at Burisma.

Twitter responded to the explosive story by suspending the Twitter accounts of the New York Post, officials in the Trump administration, reporters, and celebrities.

“The Post’s primary Twitter account (@nypost) has also been locked because the Hunter Biden stories violate its rules against ‘distribution of hacked material,’ per email we received from Twitter,” New York Post business reporter Noah Manskar tweeted. “Twitter says this was done because of the lack of authoritative reporting on where the materials in our Biden story originated. Per the story, the emails came off a copy of a hard drive obtained by Rudy Giuliani; original hard drive was left at a Delaware computer repair shop.”
Project Veritas founder James O’Keefe posted a screenshot from an email that James Woods received that purported to show that Woods was suspended for tweeting: “Sorry you have to read it this way. Twitter is censoring any facts that expose the Biden corruption scams.”
The Trump campaign’s War Room account tweeted out a screenshot from White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany showing that Twitter had suspended her for tweeting out the article.
The Daily Caller tweeted out a screenshot showing that Twitter suspended the account of investigative reporter Andrew Kerr for tweeting out a “screenshot from the NY Post story disputing the possibility of the Hunter Biden emails being a hack.”

FBD
10-15-2020, 11:54 AM
I'll take interest once charges are laid. So much hot air with these political machinations.

:lol: tick, tock, until your interest, then?

Teh One Who Knocks
10-16-2020, 10:13 AM
By Joseph A. Wulfsohn | Fox News

ABC News anchor George Stephanopoulos failed to ask Joe Biden any questions about the explosive New York Post report about his son Hunter Biden.

The Post rocked the political world on Wednesday with a report that revealed a 2015 email Hunter Biden allegedly received from a member of the Ukrainian energy company Burisma, who appeared to thank him for "giving an opportunity" to meet his father, then-Vice President Biden. The Democratic nominee has previously said he has "never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings."

While the Biden campaign previously denied that the former VP had any scheduled meetings with the Burisma adviser at the time, the Democratic nominee received a pass from Stephanopoulos during the 90-minute town hall.

NewsBusters managing editor Curtis Houck concluded that the omission is "another example of censorship and collusion."
Meanwhile, NBC was under fire for its own town hall, which critics characterized as a "debate" since moderator Savannah Guthrie spent much of the time intensely grilling President Trump.

The Hunter Biden controversy blew up into a tech giant fiasco after Twitter and Facebook began cracking down on the sharing of the New York Post article.

Twitter went to the extremes, blocking anyone from sharing the article and suspending several accounts who shared it, including the Post, White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany, and Politico reporter Jake Sherman.

FBD
10-16-2020, 01:10 PM
its hilarious how all these lefties are immediately running around saying no this is all debunked :lol:

and they point to a news people did a reverse image search on hunter's meth pics...came up with nothing....ok, its fake! :lol:

and idiots believe them

FBD
10-16-2020, 01:24 PM
>Tucker Carlson shared with his audience Burisma Holdings told Hunter Biden they wanted to “close down any cases – pursuits against” its top official in Ukraine.
>Burisma told Hunter they wanted “to close down any cases/pursuits against” its top official in Ukraine. Watch our report here.
>https://video.foxnews.com/v/6201533301001#sp=show-clips
>— Tucker Carlson
>@TuckerCarlson) October 16, 2020
https://twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/status/1316909054523039745?s=20

Wait so that video of Biden threatening Ukraine by not awarding them a $1BN loan if they didn’t fire the Burisma Prosecutor... was actually a decision made by Burisma’s corporate leaders channeled through Hunter Biden (who was on their payroll) and enacted out by Joe through extortion? WHAT THE FUCK
well that kinda gives an answer to this doesnt it

WHAT HAPPENS IF BIDEN BECAME POTUS KNOWING HE [THROUGH HUNTER + 1] TOOK MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF BRIBES TO CHANGE [LOOK THE OTHER WAY] US POLICY TOWARDS UKRAINE [IN FAVOR OF UKRAINE]?
WOULD UKRAINE OWN AND CONTROL THE WHITE HOUSE?
Q

DemonGeminiX
10-16-2020, 02:45 PM
Man, twitter and facebook has gone full commie over this. They should be fined hard over their actions.

FBD
10-16-2020, 05:53 PM
Man, twitter and facebook has gone full commie over this. They should be fined hard over their actions.

Jack has already been called in front of congress, this is going to be the steel beam that breaks the camel's back on section 230 protections for these assholes. Q indicates that people like jack or zuck are not in control of their platforms.

FBD
10-16-2020, 07:01 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XW-cQ7nQZn4

not gonna be able to scrub everything before too long :lol:

that's when the shutdown will come

https://i.imgur.com/hb4TIwg.jpg

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/10/hunter-joe-biden-scandal-takes-dark-turn-fbis-top-lawyer-child-porn-involved-case/

Hunter and Joe Biden Scandal Takes a Dark Turn — FBI’s Top Lawyer on Child Porn Involved in Case

Griffin
10-16-2020, 07:58 PM
Anyone want to take bets on the next high profile "suicide".

lost in melb.
10-17-2020, 02:51 AM
The Post rocked the political world on Wednesday with a report that revealed a 2015 email Hunter Biden allegedly received from a member of the Ukrainian energy company Burisma, who appeared to thank him for "giving an opportunity" to meet his father, then-Vice President Biden. The Democratic nominee has previously said he has "never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings."

So 'explosive', lol

FBD
10-17-2020, 02:23 PM
So 'explosive', lol
hehe, soon...these bastards are going down
(Joe Biden will be under arrest in Ukraine soon)

lost in melb.
10-18-2020, 02:09 AM
hehe, soon...these bastards are going down
(Joe Biden will be under arrest in Ukraine soon)

And if none of this stuff comes to pass what does it say about your brain?

FBD
10-18-2020, 02:00 PM
And if none of this stuff comes to pass what does it say about your brain?

well none is such a strong word here that if "none" of all this stuff comes to pass, then this planet is 100% fucked and I refuse to reincarnate here again after this lifetime, I'm fkn going somewhere else, fuck this place. if absolutely none of it happens, that means the banksters have won and the earth can look forward to V for Vendetta style governance from here on out, and I'm not interested in participating in that. (I saw what Hillary was, and I literally did have active plans to move away to the mountains, for the USA would not be recovering from that.)

but ya know, if Joe isnt actually under arrest in Ukraine before the election, then...well I guess we'll have to wait until he's under arrest after the election, yes? ;)

Do you believe Joe when he says he never met Yats? What's the over/under on the media asking him about absolute provable we got you on cam lies :lol:

https://i.imgur.com/2ZZShjB.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/23VjPkZ.jpg

"the plot to this earth script has some pretty despicable villains" my boy just said to me hahahaha

doubly funny cuz I'm literally watching key aspects of all of this come to pass :dance:

lost in melb.
10-19-2020, 06:50 AM
I still see a nothing-burger :dunno:

Trump's opinion (on just about anything) doesn't count

FBD
10-19-2020, 11:45 AM
I still see a nothing-burger :dunno:

Trump's opinion (on just about anything) doesn't count

:lol: wow

well, even though trump's opinion doesnt count on this, the opinions of judges and lawyers as this gets prosecuted sure will ;)

you really should stop listening to what the traitor media networks say on this subject, its 100% lies and Biden's really, really really fucked.

https://i.imgur.com/KNo5uaq.jpg

Hunter Biden’s Flipped Business Partner Provided 26,000 Emails:
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/10/18/exclusive-peter-schweizer-hunter-bidens-flipped-business-partner-provided-26000-emails/
https://www.scribd.com/document/480635518/PDF-2013-10-05-Operation-Ketchup-Heinz-vs-Hunts
https://twitter.com/MatthewTyrmand/status/1318041774447841281

230's going byebye very soon, and along with it, any ability for the traitor network to prevent dissemination of evidence of their crimes
https://i.imgur.com/TYyxOSo.png
Sit down, Jo, nobody's listening to you and nobody cares what you say, especially when you're completely fkn wrong like you are here. Front runners like you are why the Libertarian party gets zero votes on election day.

FBD
10-19-2020, 01:14 PM
So the real question is, what's going to happen once Trump destroys 230?

-fb, twitter, et al continue to break the law and censor
-the flood happens and people know the horrors
-the flood begins and the internet goes down

(my bet? all 3)

FBD
10-19-2020, 02:16 PM
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/10/does_this_explain_why_facebook_suppressed_hunter_b iden_revelations.html

Does this explain why Facebook suppressed Hunter Biden revelations?

The moment the New York Post reported on some of the sleazy, corrupt details contained on Hunter Biden’s hard drive, Twitter and Facebook, the social media giants most closely connected to the way Americans exchange political information, went into overdrive to suppress the information and protect Joe Biden. In the case of Facebook, though, perhaps one of those protectors was, in fact, protecting herself.

The person currently in charge of Facebook’s election integrity program is Anna Makanju. That name probably doesn’t mean a lot to you, but it should mean a lot – and in a comforting way -- to Joe Biden.

Before ending up at Facebook, Makanju was a nonresident Senior Fellow at the Atlantic Council. The Atlantic Council is an ostensibly non-partisan think tank that deals with international affairs. In fact, it’s a decidedly partisan organization.

In 2009, James L. Jones, the Atlantic Council’s chairman left the organization to be President Obama’s National Security Advisor. Susan Rice, Richard Holbrooke, Eric Shinseki, Anne-Marie Slaughter, Chuck Hagel, and Brent Scowcroft also were all affiliated with the Atlantic Council before they ended up in the Obama administration.

The Atlantic Council has received massive amounts of foreign funding over the years. Here’s one that should interest everyone: Burisma Holdings donated $300,000 dollars to the Atlantic Council, over the course of three consecutive years, beginning in 2016. The information below may explain why it began paying that money to the Council.

Not only was the Atlantic Council sending people into the Obama-Biden administration, but it was also serving as an outside advisor. And that gets us back to Anna Makanju, the person heading Facebook’s misleadingly titled “election integrity program.”

Makanju also worked at the Atlantic Council. The following is the relevant part of Makanju’s professional bio from her page at the Atlantic Council (emphasis mine):

Anna Makanju is a nonresident senior fellow with the Transatlantic Security Initiative. She is a public policy and legal expert working at Facebook, where she leads efforts to ensure election integrity on the platform. Previously, she was the special policy adviser for Europe and Eurasia to former US Vice President Joe Biden, senior policy adviser to Ambassador Samantha Power at the United States Mission to the United Nations, director for Russia at the National Security Council, and the chief of staff for European and NATO Policy in the Office of the Secretary of Defense. She has also taught at the Woodrow Wilson School at Princeton University and worked as a consultant to a leading company focused on space technologies.

Makanju was a player in the faux Ukraine impeachment. Early in December 2019, when the Democrats were gearing up for the impeachment, Glenn Kessler mentioned her in an article assuring Washington Post readers that, contrary to the Trump administration’s claims, there was nothing corrupt about Biden’s dealings with Ukraine. He made the point then that Biden now raises as a defense: Biden didn’t pressure Ukraine to fire prosecutor Viktor Shokin to protect Burisma; he did it because Shokin wasn’t doing his job when it came to investigating corruption.

Kessler writes that, on the same day in February 2016 that then-Ukrainian President Poroshenko announced that Shokin had offered his resignation, Biden spoke to both Poroshenko and Prime Minister Arseniy Yatsenyuk. The White House version is that Biden gave both men pep talks about reforming the government and fighting corruption. And that’s where Makanju comes in:

Anna Makanju, Biden’s senior policy adviser for Ukraine at the time, also listened to the calls and said release of the transcripts would only strengthen Biden’s case that he acted properly. She helped Biden prepare for the conversations and said they operated at a high level, with Biden using language such as Poroshenko’s government being “nation builders for a transformation of Ukraine.”

A reference to a private company such as Burisma would be “too fine a level of granularity” for a call between Biden and the president of another country, Makanju told The Fact Checker. Instead, she said, the conversation focused on reforms demanded by the International Monetary Fund, methods to tackle corruption and military assistance. An investigation of “Burisma was just not significant enough” to mention, she said.

Let me remind you, in case you forgot, that Burisma started paying the Atlantic Council a lot of money in 2016, right when Makanju was advising Biden regarding getting rid of Shokin.

FBD
10-19-2020, 04:03 PM
she skeerd :haha:

https://twitter.com/AlexandraChalup/status/1317664854476525571

lost in melb.
10-20-2020, 08:09 AM
He is arguably a disgusting cunt...let's see how long before he does some clink time ;)

Teh One Who Knocks
10-20-2020, 10:16 AM
By Mike Emanuel | Fox News

https://i.imgur.com/9riLWIOh.jpg

Documents obtained by Fox News appear to show Hunter Biden's signature on paperwork from the Delaware computer repair shop where the former vice president's son reportedly dropped off a laptop that included emails related to his overseas business dealings.

The document allegedly signed by Biden details repair work that was to be performed on three MacBook Pro laptops at “The Mac Shop” in Wilmington, Delaware. Aside from the signature, the paperwork notes Biden’s name in the “bill to” section for a cost of $85. Fox News has not verified that the signature is indeed Biden's.

Additional documents obtained by Fox News include FBI paperwork that details the bureau’s interactions with John Paul Mac Isaac, the owner of “The Mac Shop” who reported the laptop’s contents to authorities, as first reported by the New York Post.

https://i.imgur.com/yN1p7n1h.jpg

Isaac received a subpoena to testify before U.S. District Court in Delaware on Dec. 9, 2019, the documents show. One page shows what appears to be serial numbers for a laptop and hard drive taken into possession.

So far, the FBI and Delaware's U.S. Attorney's office have declined to publicly comment on the situation.

Biden’s overseas business dealings have been under renewed scrutiny since last week, when the New York Post published emails purportedly exchanged between Biden and associates in China and Ukraine.

One email, dated May 13, 2017, and obtained by Fox News, includes a discussion of “remuneration packages” for six people in a business deal with a now-bankrupt CEFC China Energy Co. The email appeared to identify Hunter Biden as “Chair / Vice Chair depending on agreement with CEFC.”

The email includes a note that “Hunter has some office expectations he will elaborate.” A proposed equity split references “20” for “H” and “10 held by H for the big guy?” with no further details.

https://i.imgur.com/qJfG3MJh.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/aJINbNRh.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/cWL39xmh.jpg

Fox News spoke to one of the people who was copied on the email, who confirmed its authenticity. Sources told Fox News that "the big guy" is a reference to the former vice president.

The Biden campaign has denied that Joe Biden or Hunter Biden engaged in any wrongdoing.

"Investigations by the press, during impeachment, and even by two Republican-led Senate committees whose work was decried as 'not legitimate' and political by a GOP colleague have all reached the same conclusion: that Joe Biden carried out official U.S. policy toward Ukraine and engaged in no wrongdoing. Trump administration officials have attested to these facts under oath,” Biden campaign spokesman Andrew Bates said in a statement.

FBD
10-20-2020, 12:25 PM
He is arguably a disgusting cunt...let's see how long before he does some clink time ;)

you're aware that in this information flow is very incriminating stuff on ol Joe, right?

Griffin
10-20-2020, 12:27 PM
:hand: Trump haters only care about getting rid of Trump at ANY cost.

FBD
10-20-2020, 12:33 PM

yeah, and they're generally separated into "I'm going to jail/get hung if we dont stop him" and "help us, useful idiots!"

lost in melb.
10-20-2020, 12:35 PM
you're aware that in this information flow is very incriminating stuff on ol Joe, right?

I think in terms of US politics it's fairly lightweight.

I mean the FBI has been sitting on this almost a year and we're talking about events 18 months ago. It's a clear political hack job just before the election, don't try and be a smart-ass :lol:

Come on,... It's Bannon FFS, total sleaze ball...

lost in melb.
10-20-2020, 12:37 PM
yeah, and they're generally separated into "I'm going to jail/get hung if we dont stop him" and "help us, useful idiots!"

Agree that you either get pushed to one side or the other. It's disgusting but there we have it

FBD
10-20-2020, 12:42 PM
I think in terms of US politics it's fairly lightweight.

I mean the FBI has been sitting on this almost a year and we're talking about events 18 months ago. It's a clear political hack job just before the election, don't try and be a smart-ass :lol:

all this stuff on Joe advicating for China and he's got a bunch of corrupt deals and took a billion and a half from china along with the shit they did in Ukraine, Kazhakstan....lightweight....lmao, ok

apostates in the FBI protecting treason, political hit job on Biden.....:lol:

what a fun house mirror you're viewing, its too bad anything honest is a right wing hack job :facepalm:

lost in melb.
10-20-2020, 01:48 PM
all this stuff on Joe advicating for China and he's got a bunch of corrupt deals and took a billion and a half from china along with the shit they did in Ukraine, Kazhakstan....lightweight....lmao, ok

Meh, all got fingers in pot

apostates in the FBI protecting treason, political hit job on Biden.....:lol:

what a fun house mirror you're viewing, its too bad anything honest is a right wing hack job :facepalm:

Whatever. Not only skewed to the right but also poorly written. Can't stand it

lost in melb.
10-20-2020, 01:49 PM

Yes, agreed this election is totally about Trump.

FBD
10-20-2020, 02:25 PM
Whatever. Not only skewed to the right but also poorly written. Can't stand it

now they're poorly written :lol: it'll be all over soon, then we can return to normal once people's minds are no longer being poisoned

https://mobile.twitter.com/thebias_news/status/1318539271213518851

https://archive.is/fFa1C
The Justice Department is holding an antitrust announcement later today, apparently confirming a report this morning from The Wall Street Journal that it will publish its long-awaited antitrust lawsuit against Google.
The DoJ said it that Jeffrey A. Rosen, deputy Attorney General, will be making a formal speech at 9:45am Eastern today.
https://qanon.pub/data/media/a4ae5fec935c219c124c28755fcc4afa2fe01958f6e71bc03a cf81d4ff162c25.jpg

lost in melb.
10-20-2020, 04:15 PM
You're just a complete anarchist, dude. kind of gets boring after a while. Don't you get tired of looking for unpleasant things all day?

FBD
10-20-2020, 05:15 PM
You're just a complete anarchist, dude. kind of gets boring after a while. Don't you get tired of looking for unpleasant things all day?

:lol: I think you need to stop getting triggered, bro. You're getting too upset by this and you're not even getting terminology correct. Anarchist? Where did that even come from? If anything, I'm advocating for rule of law and you're (albeit inadvertently) advocating for corruption to continue and corporations to continue to dictate what people should think and feel al[l the way down to dictating laws in various countries, this makes no sense whatsoever.

We're in the middle of the biggest shit storm of our lifetimes and the balance of things on this planet keys off of how this goes, its fucking important....if you really dont want to look at the shit show, then dont look at it, stop clicking on threads where you know this stuff is being discussed, and I'll refrain from posting anything related to it in your tabloid thread.

You're a good guy and I like you and I'm sorry I'm a bit heavy on ya at times, but your TDS is concerning. It would behoove you to let go of it and stop paying attention to anything related to Trump whatsoever, its not healthy.

Teh One Who Knocks
10-21-2020, 09:34 AM

Teh One Who Knocks
10-21-2020, 09:42 AM
By Jake Gibson, Brooke Singman | Fox News

https://i.imgur.com/JH58vdgh.jpg

The FBI is in possession of the laptop purportedly belonging to Hunter Biden which contained emails revealing his foreign business dealings, including contacts in Ukraine and China, two senior administration officials told Fox News Tuesday.

The FBI declined to confirm or deny the existence of an investigation into the laptop or the emails, as is standard practice.

Further, Fox News has learned that the FBI and Justice Department officials concur with an assessment from Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe that the laptop is not part of a Russian disinformation campaign targeting Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden.

Ratcliffe, on Monday, said that Hunter Biden’s laptop and the emails on it “is not part of some Russian disinformation campaign," despite claims from House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff, D-Calif.

“Let me be clear: the intelligence community doesn’t believe that because there is no intelligence that supports that," Ratcliffe said. "And we have shared no intelligence with Adam Schiff, or any member of Congress.”

Ratcliffe went on to say that it is “simply not true.”

“If you thought it wasn’t possible for Schiff to have any less credibility, DOJ just proved you wrong,” a senior intelligence official told Fox News.

Meanwhile, another senior federal law enforcement official told Fox News that the emails are "authentic."

The FBI, in a letter to Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Chairman Ron Johnson, R-Wis., who is investigating Hunter Biden's business dealings, as well as the laptop in question, said that the bureau has "nothing to add at this time to the October 19th public statement by the Director of National Intelligence about the available actionable intelligence.”

“If actionable intelligence is developed, the FBI in consultation with the Intelligence Community will evaluate the need to provide defensive briefings to you and the Committee pursuant to the established notification framework,” the letter stated.

https://i.imgur.com/of50MRPl.jpg

The emails in question were first obtained by the New York Post and, in part, revealed that Hunter Biden allegedly introduced his father, the then-vice president, to a top executive at Ukrainian natural gas firm Burisma Holdings less than a year before he pressured government officials in Ukraine to fire prosecutor Viktor Shokin, who was investigating the company’s founder.

The Post report revealed that Biden, at Hunter’s request, met with the executive, Vadym Pozharskyi, in April 2015 in Washington, D.C.

The meeting was mentioned in an email of appreciation, according to the Post, that Pozharskyi sent to Hunter Biden on April 17, 2015 — a year after Hunter took on his position on the board of Burisma.

“Dear Hunter, thank you for inviting me to DC and giving an opportunity to meet your father and spent [sic] some time together. It’s realty [sic] an honor and pleasure,” the email read.

The Biden campaign told Fox News Sunday that the former vice president “never had a meeting” with Pozharskyi.

Biden, prior to the emails surfacing, repeatedly has claimed he’s “never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings.”

Hunter Biden’s business dealings, and his role on the board of Burisma, emerged during the Trump impeachment inquiry in 2019.

Another email, dated May 13, 2017, and obtained by Fox News, includes a discussion of “renumeration packages” for six people in a business deal with a Chinese energy firm. The email appeared to identify Hunter Biden as “Chair/ Vice Chair depending on an agreement with CEFC,” in an apparent reference to now-bankrupt CEFC China Energy Co.

The email includes a note that “Hunter has some office expectations he will elaborate.” A proposed equity split references “20” for “H” and “10 held by H for the big guy?” with no further details.

Fox News spoke to one of the people who was copied on the email, who confirmed its authenticity.

Sources also told Fox News that “the big guy” was a reference to the former vice president. The New York Post initially published the emails, and others, that Fox News has also obtained.

While Biden has not commented on that email, or his alleged involvement in any deals with the Chinese Energy firm, his campaign said it released the former vice president’s tax documents and returns, which do not reflect any involvement with Chinese investments.

Fox News also obtained an email last week that revealed an adviser of Burisma Holdings, Vadym Pozharskyi, wrote an email to Hunter Biden on May 12, 2014, requesting “advice” on how he could use his “influence to convey a message” to “stop” what the company considers to be “politically motivated actions.”

“We urgently need your advice on how you could use your influence to convey a message / signal, etc .to stop what we consider to be politically motivated actions,” Pozharskyi wrote.

The email, part of a longer email chain obtained by Fox News, appeared to be referencing the firm’s founder, Mykola Zlochevsky, being under investigation.

Meanwhile, additional documents obtained by Fox News include FBI paperwork that details the bureau’s interactions with John Paul Mac Isaac, the owner of “The Mac Shop” who reported the laptop’s contents to authorities, as first reported by the New York Post.

Isaac received a subpoena to testify before U.S. District Court in Delaware on Dec. 9, 2019, the documents show. One page shows what appears to be serial numbers for a laptop and hard drive taken into possession.

So far, the FBI and Delaware's U.S. Attorney's office have declined to publicly comment on the situation.

FBD
10-21-2020, 11:56 AM
weiner 2

https://i.imgur.com/bdiPIY7.jpg

FBD
10-21-2020, 12:03 PM
there's gonna be a little trouble at the fbi, too
https://i.imgur.com/gmSrYg7.png

Teh One Who Knocks
10-21-2020, 12:06 PM
Want to bet that the Biden campaign will try and call off tomorrow's debate now that more and more stuff is coming ouit?

FBD
10-21-2020, 12:24 PM
Want to bet that the Biden campaign will try and call off tomorrow's debate now that more and more stuff is coming ouit?

especially since Bannon said they are going to make sure there's a shitstorm of stuff for Biden to answer for. yeah, highly likely he pulls out.

we havent even scratched the surface of the ocean yet, either :lol:

FBD
10-21-2020, 12:41 PM
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/10/20/exclusive-bevan-cooney-moved-from-prison-cell-after-providing-email-account-exposing-hunter-biden/

Days after Breitbart News senior contributor Peter Schweizer and journalist Matthew Tyrmand published emails provided by Cooney, federal agents moved him from his cell in an Oregon prison around 11:00 a.m. local time on Tuesday to protect him, according to Tyrmand.

"Bevan could sense that things had changed with the rise in visibility of his story," said Tyrmand.

Cooney’s family stressed to Tyrmand they are “extremely concerned given the nervousness gleaned from Bevan’s reaction this morning and they would appreciate a sign from the powers that be that Bevan is in protective custody.” It is unclear where Cooney has been moved to, and in whose custody he currently is. -Breitbart

The first story published on Breitbart News last week, by Schweizer and author Seamus Bruner, detailed how Hunter Biden and his associates secured high-level White House meetings for Chinese Communist Party-connected elites visiting Washington from China. That included, per those Chinese elites, a secret unreported meeting with then-Vice President Joe Biden himself. Other emails that surfaced on One News Network showed a deeper relationship between the Bidens and the ex-wife of the former Moscow mayor Elena Baturina. More emails surfaced Monday in another Breitbart News report showing how Hunter Biden’s business associate viewed his relationship with his father, Joe Biden—a “direct administration pipeline”—as a form of “currency” to trade on and make more money. More stories are in the works. -Breitbart

those cooneys causing trouble again :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
10-22-2020, 09:17 AM
By Jake Gibson, Brooke Singman | Fox News

https://i.imgur.com/HEnm5HUh.jpg

The FBI’s subpoena of a laptop and hard drive purportedly belonging to Hunter Biden came in connection with a money laundering investigation in late 2019, according to documents obtained by Fox News and verified by multiple federal law enforcement officials who reviewed them.

It is unclear, at this point, whether the investigation is ongoing or if it was directly related to Hunter Biden.

Multiple federal law enforcement officials, as well as two separate government officials, confirmed the authenticity of these documents, which were signed by FBI Special Agent Joshua Wilson. Wilson did not immediately respond to Fox News’ request for comment.

One of the documents, obtained by Fox News, was designated as an FBI “Receipt for Property” form, which details the bureau’s interactions with John Paul Mac Isaac, the owner of “The Mac Shop” who reported the laptop’s contents to authorities.

The document has a “Case ID” section, which is filled in with a hand-written number: 272D-BA-3065729.

According to multiple officials, and the FBI’s website, “272” is the bureau’s classification for money laundering, while “272D” refers to “Money Laundering, Unknown SUA [Specified Unlawful Activity]—White Collar Crime Program,” according to FBI documents. One government official described “272D” as “transnational or blanket.”

“BA” indicates the case was opened in the FBI’s Baltimore field office, sources said.

The documents state that the subpoena was carried out in Wilmington, Del., which falls under the jurisdiction of the FBI’s Baltimore Field Office.

https://i.imgur.com/EcRR2Ep.jpg

“The FBI cannot open a case without predication, so they believed there was predication for criminal activity,” a government official told Fox News. “This means there was sufficient evidence to believe that there was criminal conduct.”

Another document, obtained by Fox News, was a subpoena sent to Isaac to testify before U.S. District Court in Delaware on Dec. 9, 2019. One page of the subpoena shows what appears to be serial numbers for a laptop and hard drive taken into possession.

Based on the date of the subpoena, an official told Fox News that the case would have been opened prior to Isaac's subpoena.

“If a criminal case was opened and subpoenas were issued, that means there is a high likelihood that both the laptop and hard drive contain fruits of criminal activity,” the official said.

Fox News first reported on Tuesday evening that the FBI is in possession of the laptop in question.

The FBI has declined to confirm or deny the existence of an investigation into the laptop or the emails, as is standard practice.

The Biden campaign on Wednesday pushed back on the claims leveled against Hunter Biden, particularly those first reported by The New York Post last week. The New York Post revealed that Rudy Giuliani provided them with emails allegedly belonging to Hunter Biden.

"The Attorney General of Delaware's office indicated that the FBI has 'ongoing investigations regarding the veracity of this entire story.' And it would be unsurprising for an investigation of a disinformation action involving Rudy Giuliani and those assisting him to involve questions about money laundering, especially since there are other documented inquiries into his dealings," Biden campaign spokesman Andrew Bates said in a statement to Fox News. "In fact, Donald Trump's own national security adviser warned the president that material furnished by Giuliani should be considered tainted by Russian interference."

Giuliani, this week, reportedly turned over a copy of the hard drive to New Castle County Police Department in Delaware.

Richard Sauber, an attorney connected to the Biden campaign, said, in a statement to Fox News: “Criminal investigations of Russian disinformation campaigns that include the witting participation of American citizens like Rudy Giuliani often involve investigation by the FBI of whether the American has received payment for these activities that would implicate the Federal Money Laundering statutes."

Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe, however, confirmed this week that the laptop, purportedly belonging to Hunter Biden, and the emails on it “is not part of some Russian disinformation campaign," despite claims from House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff, D-Calif.

The FBI, in a letter to Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Chairman Ron Johnson, R-Wis., who is investigating Hunter Biden's business dealings as well as the laptop in question, said that the bureau has "nothing to add at this time to the October 19th public statement by the Director of National Intelligence about the available actionable intelligence.”

“If actionable intelligence is developed, the FBI in consultation with the Intelligence Community will evaluate the need to provide defensive briefings to you and the Committee pursuant to the established notification framework,” the letter stated.

The FBI, in its letter to Johnson, wrote that "consistent with longstanding Department of Justice (Department) policy and practice, the FBI can neither confirm nor deny the existence of any ongoing investigation or persons or entities under investigation, including to Members of Congress."

"As the Inspector General firmly reminded the Department and the FBI in recent years, this policy is designed to preserve the integrity of all Justice Department investigations and the Department’s ability to effectively administer justice without political or other undue outside influences," Tyson wrote. "Therefore, the FBI cannot provide any additional information in response to the enumerated questions in your letter."

The emails in question were first obtained by the New York Post and, in part, revealed that Hunter Biden allegedly introduced his father, the then-vice president, to a top executive at Ukrainian natural gas firm Burisma Holdings less than a year before he pressured government officials in Ukraine to fire prosecutor Viktor Shokin, who was investigating the company’s founder.

The New York Post report revealed that Biden, at Hunter’s request, allegedly met with the executive, Vadym Pozharskyi, in April 2015 in Washington, D.C.

The meeting was mentioned in an email of appreciation, according to the Post, that Pozharskyi sent to Hunter Biden on April 17, 2015 — a year after Hunter took on his position on the board of Burisma.

The Biden campaign told Fox News Sunday that the former vice president “never had a meeting” with Pozharskyi.

Biden, prior to the emails surfacing, repeatedly has claimed he’s “never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings.”

Hunter Biden’s business dealings, and his role on the board of Burisma, emerged during the Trump impeachment inquiry in 2019.

Another email, dated May 13, 2017, and obtained by Fox News, includes a discussion of “renumeration packages” for six people in a business deal with a Chinese energy firm. The email appeared to identify Hunter Biden as “Chair/Vice Chair depending on an agreement with CEFC,” in an apparent reference to now-bankrupt CEFC China Energy Co.

Fox News spoke to one of the people who was copied on the email, who confirmed its authenticity.

Sources also told Fox News that “the big guy” was a reference to the former vice president. The New York Post initially published the emails, and others, that Fox News has also obtained.

While Biden has not commented on that email, or his alleged involvement in any deals with the Chinese Energy firm, his campaign said it released the former vice president’s tax documents and returns, which do not reflect any involvement with Chinese investments.

Fox News also obtained an email last week that revealed an adviser of Burisma Holdings, Vadym Pozharskyi, wrote an email to Hunter Biden on May 12, 2014, requesting “advice” on how he could use his “influence to convey a message” to “stop” what the company considers to be “politically motivated actions.”

“We urgently need your advice on how you could use your influence to convey a message / signal, etc .to stop what we consider to be politically motivated actions,” Pozharskyi wrote.

The email, part of a longer email chain obtained by Fox News, appeared to be referencing the firm’s founder, Mykola Zlochevsky, being under investigation.

lost in melb.
10-22-2020, 10:06 AM
Nice wall of text article. Dec 2019 subpoena and no charges filed

Perhaps they should get giuliani on the case to speed things up

https://www.the-sun.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2020/10/NINTCHDBPICT000615662263.jpg?w=1860

FBD
10-22-2020, 12:11 PM
Nice wall of text article. Dec 2019 subpoena and no charges filed

Perhaps they should get giuliani on the case to speed things up

It is pretty laughable that Guiliani would seriously think a super hot 24 year old would actually want to have sex with him :lol:

But "nefarious elements already covered this Biden thing up successfully, its not coming back" is every bit as naive

anyway, regarding the thot:
https://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/284060365
https://www.instagram.com/insignis_/
https://is2.4chan.org/pol/1603360859310.jpg

lost in melb.
10-22-2020, 01:27 PM
Is that Cohen's daughter? :shock:

FBD
10-22-2020, 01:36 PM
Is that Cohen's daughter? :shock:

no, that's the thot model that borat hired to try and put Rudy in some compromising position, it never was his daughter, she never was 15 except for 11 years ago

FBD
10-22-2020, 03:59 PM
October 20, 2020
https://pjmedia.com/instapundit/407934/

SO USA TODAY DIDN’T WANT TO RUN MY HUNTER BIDEN COLUMN THIS WEEK. My regular editor is on vacation, and I guess everyone else was afraid to touch it. So I’m sending them another column next week, and just publishing this one here. Enjoy! This is as filed, with no editing from USAT.

_____

BIG TECH BURNED BY BIDEN BLUNDER

Glenn Harlan Reynolds

In my 2019 book, The Social Media Upheaval, I warned that the Big Tech companies — especially social media giants like Facebook and Twitter — had grown into powerful monopolists, who were using their power over the national conversation to not only sell ads, but also to promote a political agenda. That was pretty obvious last year, but it was even more obvious last week, when Facebook and Twitter tried to black out the New York Post’s blockbuster report about emails found on a laptop abandoned by Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden’s son Hunter.

The emails, some of which have been confirmed as genuine with their recipients, show substantial evidence that Hunter Biden used his position as Vice President Joe Biden’s son to extract substantial payments from “clients” in other countries. There are also photos of Hunter with a crack pipe, and engaging in various other unsavory activities. And they demolished the elder Biden’s claim that he never discussed business with his son.

That’s a big election-year news story. Some people doubted its genuineness, and of course it’s always fair to question a big election-year news story, especially one that comes out shortly before the election. (Remember CBS newsman Dan Rather’s promotion of what turned out to be forged memos about George W. Bush’s Air National Guard service?)

But the way you debate whether a story is accurate or not is by debating. (In the case of the Rather memos, it turned out the font was from Microsoft Word, which of course didn’t exist back during the Vietnam War era.) Big Tech could have tried an approach that fostered such a debate. But instead of debate, they went for a blackout: Both services actually blocked links to the New York Post story. That’s right: They blocked readers from discussing a major news story by a major paper, one so old that it was founded by none other than Alexander Hamilton.

I wasn’t advising them — they tend not to ask me for my opinion — but I would have advised against such a blackout. There’s a longstanding Internet term called “the Streisand effect,” going back to when Barbara Streisand demanded that people stop sharing pictures of her beach house. Unsurprisingly, the result was a massive increase in the number of people posting pictures of her beach house. The Big Tech Blackout produced the same result: Now even people who didn’t care so much about Hunter Biden’s racket nonetheless became angry, and started talking about the story.

As lefty journalist Glenn Greenwald wrote in The Intercept, Twitter and Facebook crossed a line far more dangerous than what they censored. Greenwald writes: “Just two hours after the story was online, Facebook intervened. The company dispatched a life-long Democratic Party operative who now works for Facebook — Andy Stone, previously a communications operative for Democratic Sen. Barbara Boxer and the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee, among other D.C. Democratic jobs — to announce that Facebook was ‘reducing [the article’s] distribution on our platform’: in other words, tinkering with its own algorithms to suppress the ability of users to discuss or share the news article. The long-time Democratic Party official did not try to hide his contempt for the article, beginning his censorship announcement by snidely noting: ‘I will intentionally not link to the New York Post.’”

“Twitter’s suppression efforts went far beyond Facebook’s. They banned entirely all users’ ability to share the Post article — not just on their public timeline but even using the platform’s private Direct Messaging feature.”

“Early in the day, users who attempted to link to the New York Post story either publicly or privately received a cryptic message rejecting the attempt as an ‘error.’ Later in the afternoon, Twitter changed the message, advising users that they could not post that link because the company judged its contents to be ‘potentially harmful.’ Even more astonishing still, Twitter locked the account of the New York Post, banning the paper from posting any content all day and, evidently, into Thursday morning.”

This went badly. The heads Facebook and of Twitter, Mark Zuckerberg and Jack Dorsey, are now facing Senate subpoenas, the RNC has filed a complaint with the Federal Election Commission, arguing that Twitter’s action in blacking out a damaging story constituted an illegal in-kind donation to the Biden Campaign, and most significantly, everyone is talking about the story now, with many understandably assuming that if the story were false, it would have been debunked rather than blacked out.

CNN’s Jake Tapper tweeted: ”Congrats to Twitter on its Streisand Effect award!!!” Big Tech shot itself in the foot, and it didn’t stop the signal.

Regardless of who wins in November, it’s likely that there will be substantial efforts to rein in Big Tech. As Greenwald writes, “State censorship is not the only kind of censorship. Private-sector repression of speech and thought, particularly in the internet era, can be as dangerous and consequential. Imagine, for instance, if these two Silicon Valley giants united with Google to declare: henceforth we will ban all content that is critical of President Trump and/or the Republican Party, but will actively promote criticisms of Joe Biden and the Democrats.

“Would anyone encounter difficulty understanding why such a decree would constitute dangerous corporate censorship? Would Democrats respond to such a policy by simply shrugging it off on the radical libertarian ground that private corporations have the right to do whatever they want? To ask that question is to answer it.”

“To begin with, Twitter and particularly Facebook are no ordinary companies. Facebook, as the owner not just of its massive social media platform but also other key communication services it has gobbled up such as Instagram and WhatsApp, is one of the most powerful companies ever to exist, if not the most powerful.”

He’s right. And while this heavyhanded censorship effort failed, there’s no reason to assume that other such efforts won’t work in the future. Not many stories are as hard to squash as a major newspaper’s front page expose during an presidential election.

As I wrote in The Social Media Upheaval, the best solution is probably to apply antitrust law to break up these monopolies: Competing companies would police each other, and if they colluded could be prosecuted under antitrust law. There are also moves to strip them of their immunity under Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act, which protects them from being sued for things posted or linked on their sites on the theory that they are platforms, not publishers who make publication decisions. And Justice Clarence Thomas has recently called for the Supreme Court to revisit the lower courts’ interpretation of Section 230, which he argues has been overbroad. A decade ago there would have been much more resistance to such proposals, but Big Tech has tarnished its own image since then.

Had Facebook and Twitter approached this story neutrally, as they would have a decade ago, it would probably already be old news to a degree — as Greenwald notes, Hunter’s pay-for-play efforts were already well known, if not in such detail — but instead the story is still hot. More importantly, their heavy handed action has brought home just how much power they wield, and how crudely they’re willing to wield it. They shouldn’t be surprised at the consequences.

PorkChopSandwiches
10-22-2020, 04:00 PM
So "never" would be a strong word then

FBD
10-22-2020, 05:23 PM
Governor Andrew Cuomo
Howard Zemsky
New York Senior Senator Chuck Schumer
Junior Senator Kirsten Gillibrand
Mayor Bill de Blasio
Maria Torres-Springer
Governor Terry McAuliffe
Todd Haymore
Governor Mark Dayton
Former Senator Al Franken
Junior Senator Amy Klobuchar
Governor Rick Scott (!!)
Governor Jerry Brown
Senior Senator Dianne Feinstein
Junior Senator Kamala Harris (!!)
Gavin Newsom
Mayor of Los Angeles Eric Garcetti
Mayor of San Diego Kevin Faulconer

ALL OUTED AS COMPROMISED ASSETS NOW

https://static.foxnews.com/foxnews.com/content/uploads/2020/10/2017-05-15-12.56-Phase-one-domestic-contacts_projects-Memo-re-key-phase-one-domestic-contacts.pdf

FBD
10-22-2020, 05:27 PM
https://www.baldingsworld.com/2020/10/22/report-on-biden-activities-with-china/

https://i.imgur.com/m0Uq9hF.png

https://dailycaller.com/2020/10/22/hunter-biden-joe-biden-china-bobulinski/

Teh One Who Knocks
10-23-2020, 11:15 AM
By Ebony Bowden and Steven Nelson - New York Post

https://i.imgur.com/Oudkbgd.jpg

NASHVILLE, TENN. — Hunter Biden’s ex-business associate Tony Bobulinski accused Democratic nominee Joe Biden of lying about his involvement in his family’s overseas dealings in a stunning appearance just 90 minutes before Thursday evening’s presidential debate.

“I have heard Joe Biden say he has never discussed his dealings with Hunter. That is false. I have firsthand knowledge about this because I directly dealt with the Biden family, including Joe Biden,” Bobulinski said following The Post’s bombshell reporting on Hunter Biden’s private emails.

Bobulinski, who will be a guest of President Trump at the debate, showed three phones spanning 2015 to 2018 as evidence and said he would be meeting with the Senate and the FBI to hand over electronics.

The US Navy veteran said he was introduced to the former veep in May 2, 2017 by Hunter Biden and the lawmaker’s brother Jim Biden before the Global Milken Conference in Beverly Hills, Calif.

“That night, we discussed the Biden’s history, the Biden family’s plans with the Chinese, with which he was plainly familiar, at least at a high level,” he said in Memphis, Tenn., ahead of the final debate between President Trump and Biden.

“I have no wish to bury anyone. I’ve never been political. The few contributions I have made have been to Democrats. But what I am is a patriot, and a veteran, to protect my family name, and my business reputation. I need to ensure that the true facts are out there,” he said, batting away accusations that he was part of a misinformation plot.

Bobulinski came forward earlier Thursday to corroborate emails revealed exclusively by The Post last week about the Biden family’s murky overseas dealings in China involving both Hunter Biden and uncle Jim Biden.

The US Navy veteran accused former vice president Joe Biden of being directly involved in a plot to make millions of dollars, identifying to him as “the big guy” named in the May 13, 2017 email.

That email showed the four partners each getting 20 percent shares in the business, with 10 percent going to “Jim” and the remaining 10 percent “held by H for the big guy?”

The US Navy veteran said he was approached in late 2015 by James Gilliar, a man he had known “for many years,” about joining him in a deal with Chinese-state owned energy company CEFC and “what he called one of the most prominent families in the United States.”

The whistleblower said he was told the Biden family wanted to form a new entity with CEFC to invest in infrastructure, real estate, and technology in the US and around the world.

Bobulinski also released hundreds of text messages and emails from his time as CEO of the company being formed between the Biden family and China’s largest private energy company, named SinoHawk Holdings.

In one message sent on May 20, 2017, Gilliar warned Bobulinski not to mention the Democratic nominee’s involvement in the SinoHawk deal.

“Don’t mention Joe being involved, it’s only when u [sic] are face to face, I know u [sic] know that but they are paranoid,” a screenshot of the message from Gilliar read.

Bobulinski said Gilliar and fellow partner Rob Walker of being “paranoid about keeping Joe Biden’s involvement secret.”

The famous family has been dogged for years by allegations of impropriety following Hunter Biden’s lucrative role on the board of Ukrainian energy company Burisma while his father was vice president.

A tranche of emails from a hard drive belonging to Hunter Biden — published exclusively by The Post last week — revealed how the scandal-scarred son tried to leverage his family connections to land lucrative deals overseas and boost his Burisma pay.

Speaking before reporters at a Marriott hotel near the debate site Thursday evening, Bobulinski claimed he had a falling out with the Biden family when Hunter Biden wanted to pocket $5 million from an initial $10 million cash injection into SinoHawk, ponied up by CEFC.

“He said, referring to ‘the chairman,’ his father, that CEFC was really investing in the Biden family, that he held the Trump card and that he was the one putting his family legacy on the time,” said Bobulinski, who declined to take questions afterwards.

“During these negotiations I repeated to Hunter and others that SinoHawk could not be Hunter’s personal piggy bank,” he went on.

“CEFC through July 2017 was assuring me the funds would be transferred to SinoHawk, but they were never sent to our company. Instead, I found out from Senator Johnson’s September report that the $5 million was sent in August 2017 to entities affiliated with Hunter,” he said, referring to the Wisconsin senator’s congressional probe into potential corruption in the Biden family.

Ending the press conference, the former Navy lieutenant said he would be meeting with Johnson’s Senate Homeland Security Committee on Friday.

“Tomorrow I will be meeting with the Senate committee members concerning this matter and I will be providing the FBI the devices which contain the evidence corroborating what I have said, so I will not be taking any questions at this time.”

“Can you tell us a little more about this evidence?” a reporter asked.

“The evidence sits on these three phones, I don’t want to go into anything any further. This will all be discussed with Senator Johnson and his committee and the American people can decide what’s fact,” he said.

Biden and wife Jill Biden have both dismissed the reporting as a smear campaign while Hunter Biden has yet to respond.

In a statement, Biden spokesman Andrew Bates called the allegations a “pathetic farce” and flatly denied that the 77-year-old candidate had ever been involved in overseas business deals with his family.

“As Chris Wallace said on the air about this very smear, ‘Vice President Biden has actually released his tax returns — unlike President Trump — and there is no indication he ever got any money from anybody in these business deals.’” said Bates.

“Joe Biden has never even considered being involved in business with his family, nor in any overseas business whatsoever. He has never held stock in any such business arrangements nor has any family member or any other person ever held stock for him,” Bates said.

“What is true is that Tony Bobulinski admitted on the record to Breitbart that he is angry he was *not* able to go into business with Hunter and James Biden. What is also true is that in contrast to Vice President Biden, Donald Trump has a secret Chinese bank account and pays more in taxes in China than he pays in federal income taxes in the United States — and that this is a separate, pathetic farce executed by a flailing campaign with no rationale for putting our country through another four years of hell.”

FBD
10-23-2020, 03:54 PM
his final two statements say it all

“Tomorrow I will be meeting with the Senate committee members concerning this matter and I will be providing the FBI the devices which contain the evidence corroborating what I have said, so I will not be taking any questions at this time.”

and now the autists get to go parse older data for matches :bye: (Remember EPA admin Lisa Jackson having the Richard Windsor pseudo for these....all of the Obama admin had them...)
https://i.imgur.com/dvmhGDy.png

FBD
10-25-2020, 02:37 PM
https://gtv.org//?videoid=5f94837c7de25667c0fe0c5e

Nancy Pelosi will be the next one to get burned, because her son Paul(?) is pretty much an exact analogue of Hunter

FBD
10-25-2020, 06:07 PM
I hear its going to just steadily get worse and worse :lol:
https://i.imgur.com/0DEMDIS.jpg

https://www.baldingsworld.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/KVBJHB.pdf

https://i.imgur.com/ZIUgOHD.jpg

lost in melb.
10-25-2020, 10:25 PM
These boys need to check out Trumpy and see what they unearth :thumbsup:

Griffin
10-26-2020, 03:15 AM
Pelosi tried that. All they could come up with was hanging what they had already done on him.

lost in melb.
10-26-2020, 03:55 AM
Yeah, it got boring real quick

FBD
10-26-2020, 12:14 PM
These boys need to check out Trumpy and see what they unearth :thumbsup:

:rofl: its almost as if his entire life hasnt already been under the scanning electron microscope

its almost as if he hasnt already came up clean and they havent been able to find shit on him :lol:

cmon man, get real already, your TDS is wearing like a soiled diaper

lost in melb.
10-26-2020, 12:28 PM
:rofl: its almost as if his entire life hasnt already been under the scanning electron microscope

its almost as if he hasnt already came up clean and they havent been able to find shit on him :lol:

cmon man, get real already, your TDS is wearing like a soiled diaper

You must be joking. Donnie sip-shits had to pay money-owed dozens of times. Surrounds himself with crims

He's too clever to get caught for anything blatantly criminal and who would have the guts to prosecute anyhow...

FBD
10-26-2020, 12:46 PM
You must be joking. Donnie sip-shits had to pay money-owed dozens of times. Surrounds himself with crims

He's too clever to get caught for anything blatantly criminal and who would have the guts to prosecute anyhow...

:rofl: cmon you can do better than that, literally re using Comey's line :lol: you missed the russia mention, though, I am disappoint

lost in melb.
10-26-2020, 12:51 PM
:rofl: cmon you can do better than that, literally re using Comey's line :lol: you missed the russia mention, though, I am disappoint

Trump's an honest upstart fellow. Good for the soul

FBD
10-26-2020, 12:57 PM
Trump's an honest upstart fellow. Good for the soul

Nobody ever said Trump was a saint, bro. But we might after things are all said and done :razz: How much will that chap asses if this is all true and his face goes on mt Rushmore :lol: that would be worth the salt any day of the week!

But when you're Joe Biden, and you know that your son is molesting your granddaughter, and you help cover it up...
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/wp-content/uploads/Child-Abuse-Texts-4-Jim-B-454x600.jpg
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/wp-content/uploads/Child-Abuse-Texts-1-483x600.jpg

VP Biden, this is no lie. It’s not coming from President Trump. This is not Russian disinformation. It’s coming from your nuclear family.

As an officer of the court, why didn’t you address this horrible and potentially criminal situation within your family?

In the disclosure last night is an image of perverted foot sex - Hunter with what looks like a child and by comparing the scar on one of the ankles of the victim to the scar on the ankle of Natalie biden (from an accident several years before) one finds it is a perfect match

Remember Chris Coons, and his daughter Maggie? she's on hunter's laptop, too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Po3E3ohXb0

FBD
10-26-2020, 05:04 PM
https://i.imgur.com/8uqYxdF.jpg

Bannon War Room tweeted and then deleted (or had deleted) pic related which you will notice has James Bulger copied in the email.
This is the core of the dumps. Ryan Dawson recently uploaded a video to bitchute detailing all of this and it is now not working. His website is also not loading. Weirdly, the last link available is on YouTube. Skip to 20:00. This is the shit they are legitimately scared about us seeing:
https://youtu.be/fy0FZg5FuKA

because the sex stuff is just to grab attention, which will turn to absolute revulsion once it gets to torture porn involving kids...but the financial crimes are....well, bigger, as bad in a sense as it is to say that.

lost in melb.
10-27-2020, 12:52 AM
Non of this matters. FBI didn't do anything. Any of these documents could be fake.

Only the videos and pictures of Hunter have potential legitimacy

lost in melb.
10-27-2020, 12:55 AM
For example, this looks completely real. But it's actually a digitally created image...I thought you would know better than to trust stuff floating around on the internet, but it seems not.

https://i.imgur.com/b0KCxuwl.jpg

FBD
10-27-2020, 12:01 PM
Non of this matters. FBI didn't do anything. Any of these documents could be fake.

Only the videos and pictures of Hunter have potential legitimacy
:lol: are you trying to convince me, or you. FBI didnt do anything is part of the issue, in case you havent noticed :P

For example, this looks completely real. But it's actually a digitally created image...I thought you would know better than to trust stuff floating around on the internet, but it seems not.

that's why the autists at 4chan are constantly reviewing shit and should there actually be a consensus on something, its a pretty safe bet its correct. personally I dont have time for that shit myself, digging about like mad with nothing else to do. I just take advantage of the data extraction and analyses.

and not for nothin but military intelligence has written before and said its absolute folly to disregard data simply because it has an anonymous nature, they actually found a significant amount of high quality information can be gleaned from parsing it. but dont let that sway you, stay steadfast in your hate for non curated information :razz:

this is of course aside from the point that we know the source for the stuff and the mentions are what's anonymous :lol: but I get it, the only play the guilty have is to instruct those who still believe to simply say everything is fake, we dont know the source, its made up.

https://i.imgur.com/Trw6Xiw.jpg

lost in melb.
10-27-2020, 12:35 PM
I like normal, employable people to have vetted my information, thanks :hand:

FBD
10-27-2020, 12:43 PM
I like normal, employable people to have vetted my information, thanks :hand:

but what your "vetting" is getting you, is a compromised information flow that misleads you and makes you come to all sorts of incorrect conclusions, that's the whole issue.

this is the downstream result of there having been over 200 major media corporations in the mid late 90s, and by the mid 2000s, there were six. do you not realize that the executive boards of those 6 corporations have determined everything you believe on this subject?

FBD
10-27-2020, 01:34 PM
https://i.imgur.com/C220J3q.png
https://i.imgur.com/da8W9OJ.png

FBD
10-27-2020, 03:12 PM
oof, defrauding natives and veterans, this will go over well

https://twitter.com/MatthewTyrmand

and there's facebook in there too

any wonder facebook is a censored platform?

remember hillary's buddy alaweed bin talal with twitter (isnt abt in jail over in saudi arabia?)

there's a reason, there's a financial reason, there is a business ties reason

this is the davos crowd that's a part of the fucking over of humanity for the stupendous gain of a few

related
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/former-hunter-biden-business-partner-moved-out-of-prison-cell-after-providing-26-000-emails-to-breitbart-report

lemme highlight something here - this latest bunch of stuff not from the chinese is from hunter's business associates, so any....notions that this is fake should promptly be laughed at

FBD
10-27-2020, 04:29 PM
EXCLUSIVE: Hunter Biden Audio Confesses Partnership With China ‘Spy Chief’… Joe Biden Named As Criminal Case Witness
OCTOBER 27, 2020RAHEEM KASSAM AND NATALIE WINTERS
>"...The former veep’s son also bemoans longtime business partner Devon Archer naming him and his father Joe as witnesses “in a criminal case” without notifying him..."
https://thenationalpulse.com/exclusive/biden-recording-spy-chief-and-sdny/
>audio inside

oh will ya look at that, Imgur's image upload is down :lol:

but yeah, we can perhaps move on from ashley sucking hunter's dick and revisit it when the torture porn starts coming. hunter fucking all kinds of family members isnt incriminating....although fucking his niece when she was 14 qualifies as incriminating

FBD
10-27-2020, 07:45 PM
audio from
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/hunter-biden-confesses-partnership-china-spy-chief-fumes-after-he-and-joe-named-criminal
corroborates
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/blockbuster-report-reveals-how-biden-family-was-compromised-china

FBD
10-28-2020, 03:28 PM
here ya go lost, here's some real journalists covering some real news :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUtTtf8mt8w

FBD
10-28-2020, 03:40 PM
DoJ Press conf @ 11

https://twitter.com/TheJusticeDept/status/1321445818549833729

funny that wray is talking like he's doing his due diligence when he's had the hdd for a year

8 indicted (chinese)

fisa warrants incoming

>TITLE 18 VIOLATIONS INCOMING
>ANTI CHINa CORRUPTION CRACKDOWN

this leads to the Americans working with those chinese ;)

FBD
10-29-2020, 04:30 PM
this is bigly damning because recent information connects the Bidens to this

https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdny/pr/three-convicted-manhattan-federal-court-fraudulent-issuance-and-sale-more-60-million

Three Convicted In Manhattan Federal Court For The Fraudulent Issuance And Sale Of More Than $60 Million Of Tribal Bonds

ROBERT KHUZAMI, Attorney for the United States, Acting Under Authority Conferred by 28 U.S.C. § 515, announced that JOHN GALANIS, a/k/a “Yanni,” DEVON ARCHER, and BEVAN COONEY were each convicted today of conspiracy to commit securities fraud and securities fraud, following a five and half week trial before U.S. District Judge Ronnie Abrams.

(if the Unions only knew how the Bidens were fucking them...)

FBD
11-01-2020, 04:11 PM
I wonder if this is why all of a sudden tucker decided that reporting on hunter's private life wasnt a good idea :lol:

https://i.imgur.com/4styFxy.png

not that this is incriminating, but these are the types of things that swamp creatures do for other swamp creatures, its conflict of interestey

FBD
11-02-2020, 12:59 PM
the hits just keep coming :lol:

Hunter Biden Used Alias For Addiction Treatment
https://gnews.org/511549/
Declassified: H. Biden & Assoc. Discussed Plan of Gas Reversion Hindered by Russia
https://gnews.org/511368/
Declassified: H. Biden Emailed about Norway Fishing Trip Prep with Vadim
>https://gnews.org/510696/
Declassified: H. Biden & Assoc. Arranged BURISMA Meeting & Future Meet-up With “Ukrainian Players”
https://gnews.org/510553/
:5/26/2014 Vadim Pozharskyi emailed Hunter Biden to check his entourage for the Kazakhstan trip.
>https://gnews.org/510902/
******Hunter Biden’s First China Deal — Wanxiang Group*****
https://gnews.org/511349/
Email Declassification: 6/7/2015 Joe Biden’s Deputy counsel Alexander S. Mackler provided Hunter Biden with the phone numbers of cabinet ministers attending the meeting
https://gnews.org/511119/
Email Declassification: 3/26/2018 Hunter Biden dissolved the “Hudson West LLC” after Ye Jianming “got trouble”; Jiaqi Bao emailed Hunter to teach him money-making tricks
https://gnews.org/511114/
14/5/2015, The Then WFP USA Vice President of Public Policy Heather Hanson wrote to Hunter Biden requesting an exit interview
https://gnews.org/510306/

****Big Names Exposed on Hunter Biden’s Laptop from the Hell*****
>https://gnews.org/510283/
16/2/2015 Vadim Pozharskyi emailed and advised Hunter Biden and Devon Archer on the visa issue regarding the Mexico trip
>*HOW MANY TRIPS DID THESE FUCKERS GO ON TOGETHER?*
>https://gnews.org/510790/
FINGER LAKES: ***Tattoo Finger Lakes – The Manchurian Candidate?***
>https://gnews.org/510764/
Hunter Biden Emailed to Kaite Dodge, His Personal Assistant, On The Consumption Bill Details
>https://gnews.org/510406/
Highlights Lu De and Friends-the Morning Show on Oct 31,2020
>https://gnews.org/510328/

lost in melb.
11-02-2020, 11:15 PM
Final day to actually produce some evidence (p.s. it's all about the election) ;)

FBD
11-03-2020, 12:10 PM
Final day to actually produce some evidence (p.s. it's all about the election) ;)

:lol: while the election is extremely important, this is not the final day to produce evidence or something silly like that. watch, the Bidens are arrested in between now and inauguration day. at minimum Joe, Hunter, Joe's brother(s)

Griffin
11-03-2020, 01:06 PM
It's not like they actually planned for Joe to sit in the office long anyway.