PDA

View Full Version : Heavily tattooed teacher no longer allowed to teach kindergarten students

Teh One Who Knocks
10-19-2020, 11:06 AM
by WKRC Staff

https://i.imgur.com/qm5u3la.png

PARIS (WKRC) - A heavily tattooed teacher can no longer teach kindergarten students after parents complained that his look gave their son nightmares, even though he was not the child's teacher.

Sylvain Helaine is covered in tattoos. He's even had the whites of his eyes surgically turned black. Last year he taught at the Docteur Morere Elementary School in Palaiseau, a suburb of Paris. That is until the parents of a three-year-old who was not taught by Helaine complained to school authorities.

Helaine told Reuters that an existential crisis at age 27 led him to get covered by tattoos.

https://i.imgur.com/Lhf3X4x.png

Helaine said after an initial shock, his students can see past his appearance. He says he loves his job and he wants to show his students how to accept people who are different than the norm.

"Maybe when they are adults they will be less racist and less homophobic and more open-minded," he said.

Now he can only teach children six-years-old and older because he was told younger children could be frightened by his appearance.

FBD
10-19-2020, 11:42 AM
race and gayness have nothing to do with your freak ass skin covering

Griffin
10-19-2020, 11:58 AM
I bet at one time the school had a policy about exposed tattoos but had to change it for the "inclusive" laws the limp liberals keep passing.

Muddy
10-19-2020, 12:34 PM
We don't need this weirdo teaching our kids.

PorkChopSandwiches
10-19-2020, 03:48 PM
We don't need this weirdo teaching our kids.

Yeah, not distracting at all

lost in melb.
10-20-2020, 08:07 AM
At least he has attempted some kind of employment :dunno:

timothysmith
10-20-2020, 10:10 AM
Indeed, he is really heavily tattooed.

FBD
10-20-2020, 12:24 PM
it'd be good to include in your sig

if you were actually heavily tattooed

PorkChopSandwiches
10-20-2020, 05:40 PM
Indeed, he is really heavily tattooed.

Hello Timothy

Godfather
10-22-2020, 02:37 AM
Now he can only teach children six-years-old and older because he was told younger children could be frightened by his appearance.

I really try and be accepting but I still don't think 6 or 7 year olds have the capacity to feel safe and comfortable in this guy's presence, it really can't be good for their learning or psyche. Parents need to feel like their kid is in in the hands of someone responsible too.

Sorry pal. Maybe high school kids? I dono, you made your choice knowing society at large wouldn't accept you. Impossible for even a bleeding heart like myself to feel bad you can't teach kiddies even if this did stem from a mental health breakdown.

lost in melb.
10-22-2020, 08:16 AM
I was just thinking if he wore a wig perhaps it would mitigate :?

Muddy
10-22-2020, 12:32 PM
I was just thinking if he wore a wig perhaps it would mitigate :?

His friggin eyeballs have been tattooed black.. No.. :lol:

FBD
10-22-2020, 12:33 PM
:lol: gf nailed it, I couldnt imagine this guy teaching anything less than high school, but really he belongs in one of those wacko universities

lost in melb.
10-22-2020, 01:26 PM
His friggin eyeballs have been tattooed black.. No.. :lol:

WE need to find this poor man a job [-(

Muddy
10-22-2020, 01:37 PM
WE need to find this poor man a job [-(

He made his own bed..!! Any idiot knows that when you do stupid shit like this that there are repercussions.! There is a reason I don't have the word "GRINGO" tattooed around my entire neck.

Teh One Who Knocks
10-22-2020, 01:40 PM
He made his own bed..!! Any idiot knows that when you do stupid shit like this that there are repercussions.! There is a reason I don't have the word "GRINGO" tattooed around my entire neck.

https://i.imgur.com/qM9W5mV.jpeg

Pony
10-22-2020, 02:04 PM
I have the word "GRINGO" tattooed around my entire neck.

I always wondered why all summer you're in shorts, flip-flops and a scarf.

:nana:

lost in melb.
10-26-2020, 01:39 AM
:shifty: