PDA

View Full Version : Real-Life Orc – Man Has Giant Tusks Implanted to Resemble Fictional Creature

Teh One Who Knocks
11-05-2020, 01:33 PM
Oddity Central

https://i.imgur.com/E9QDzz4.jpg

A 41-year-old tattoo artist and body modification enthusiast who calls himself Orc had two giant fake tusks fitted onto his bottom row of teeth, in an attempt to make himself look like a real-life orc.

Orc, who hails from the Brazilian town of Iguatemi, in Mato Grosso do Sul, got his first tattoo at the age of 15, and has since developed a passion for tattoos and body modifications, undergoing several procedures that have left him looking rather unique. The 41-year-old father of one has both eyes tattooed black, about 80% of his body covered in ink, a split tongue, several subdermal implants and sliced ears, but it’s his mouth that draws most people’s attention. Orc spent over $500 having a pair of large tusks fitted over his bottom teeth to make himself look like the fictional creature depicted in popular films and video games like Warcraft.

“I am trying to be myself, these are just my ideas, my inspirations coming from the heart, I am not inspired by anyone,” Orc said.

CFZg2Funzl5
The Brazilian body modification enthusiast declared himself pleased with his unique appearance, but he admitted that his friends and family don’t really approve of it. His mother can’t stand it, his father tolerates it, and most of his friends think it’s strange, but it’s his passion and he isn’t giving it up for anybody.

CEjq8PwHX7t
Orc didn’t specify whether his tusks are permanently fitted, or if he can take them out whenever he wants, although I imagine the latter is true, as I can’t picture anyone eating or even sleeping with those things in their mouth.

CEj4HPcn9mc
The real-life orc’s wife, Krishna, also shares his passion for tattoos and body modifications, and has had considerable work done herself. As you can see in these photos, the two really look great together.

CGz4RUOn1ys
CE9WA8yn88S

Muddy
11-05-2020, 01:42 PM
"I don't understand why I cant get a job"

FBD
11-05-2020, 01:44 PM

he's got a job, he does tattoos and body mods. tattooers always wind up with a million tattoos because they wind up getting tattoos when they're bored with nothing else to do, I've got a few friends like that...although none have done insane body mods like this. perhaps the worst is my buddy with that mexican demon head tattooed on his skull :lol:

(not that I'm defending this wackyness at all, lol)

Griffin
11-05-2020, 01:45 PM
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/3e/79/ee/3e79ee18c5413be31d1842558ce3f501.jpg

Muddy
11-05-2020, 01:46 PM
he's got a job, he does tattoos and body mods. tattooers always wind up with a million tattoos because they wind up getting tattoos when they're bored with nothing else to do, I've got a few friends like that...although none have done insane body mods like this. perhaps the worst is my buddy with that mexican demon head tattooed on his skull :lol:

There I go again.. :muddy:

FBD
11-05-2020, 01:57 PM
:lol:

Muddy
11-05-2020, 02:13 PM

That's my own personal smiley they made for me, so don't feel too bad about your "fbd" one... :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
11-05-2020, 02:34 PM

Still...by doing stupid shit like this, he has completely limited what his career path could ever be.

FBD
11-05-2020, 03:02 PM
Still...by doing stupid shit like this, he has completely limited what his career path could ever be.

while this is true, people that do these things simply dont care and have never uttered the words "career path" :lol:

Muddy
11-05-2020, 03:04 PM
while this is true, people that do these things simply dont care and have never uttered the words "career path" :lol:

They sure do care about standing in a street and "protesting" unfair wealth distribution and how they are victims of it though..

FBD
11-05-2020, 03:10 PM
They sure do care about standing in a street and "protesting" unfair wealth distribution and how they are victims of it though..

depends on the person I guess, for those I know personally its probably about 50-50 trump supporters and...well the leftists all have terrible jobs and make shit for pay and dont have any skills that would get them much of any pay :lol:

lost in melb.
11-05-2020, 03:15 PM
On a more optimistic note, imagine the cunnilingus :shakehead:

FBD
11-05-2020, 03:17 PM

deebakes
11-06-2020, 03:59 AM
:ffs:

Godfather
11-07-2020, 01:37 AM

Didn't we learn from the other thread like this that he can teach children as long as they're over the age of 6 :-k