PDA

View Full Version : Man, 49, Arrested After Meltdown Over Lack Of Lettuce

Teh One Who Knocks
11-09-2020, 01:04 PM
The Smoking Gun

https://i.imgur.com/3qNNNmd.jpg

Angered that a burger joint “had no more lettuce for their sandwiches,” a Florida Man allegedly caused a disturbance late Wednesday that resulted in his arrest on a pair of criminal charges.

Police say that Henry Arce-Cabellero, 49, was beating on the windows of a Checkers restaurant in Largo, a city in the Tampa Bay area. Arce-Cabelleo was melting down, cops charge, “because he was upset that the store had no more lettuce for their sandwiches.”

According to a criminal complaint, Arce-Cabellero was “yelling and screaming” at Checkers’s employees, causing them to “fear for their safety.”

When police arrived at the eatery around 11:30 PM, Arce-Cabellero, who was in his car, refused to identify himself, prompting an officer to remove him from the vehicle. “The defendant was uncooperative with me and denied the allegations,” a patrolman reported.

Arce-Cabellero was charged with disorderly conduct in an establishment and resisting an officer without violence, both misdemeanors. Arce-Cabelleo was released yesterday from the county jail on his own recognizance.

Muddy
11-09-2020, 01:15 PM
I gave them a big old WTF at Chipotle Friday...

Griffin
11-09-2020, 01:22 PM
You know when you're watching TV and there is the constant barrage of infomercials for various ailments but the drugs all have the same list a mile long of minor side effects because they are all basically the same mind altering drug with a different name that turns an otherwise rational person into a hypnotized liberal through the subliminal messages surrounding us on TV, social media platforms and our cell phones?

... I bet this guy forgot his meds.

Teh One Who Knocks
11-09-2020, 01:26 PM
I gave them a big old WTF at Chipotle Friday...

Because.....? :tapfoot:

Teh One Who Knocks
11-09-2020, 01:27 PM
You know when you're watching TV and there is the constant barrage of infomercials for various ailments but the drugs all have the same list a mile long of minor side effects because they are all basically the same mind altering drug with a different name that turns an otherwise rational person into a hypnotized liberal through the subliminal messages surrounding us on TV, social media platforms and our cell phones?

... I bet this guy forgot his meds.

Most of the time on those drug commercials on TV, the "possible" side effects sound worse than the disease/condition they are meant to treat.

Muddy
11-09-2020, 01:31 PM
Because.....? :tapfoot:

The didnt have any lettuce for my tacos..!

Griffin
11-09-2020, 01:39 PM
sit down beaner

Muddy
11-09-2020, 01:41 PM
sit down beaner

I lovvve Mehican food.. :thumbsup: