PDA

View Full Version : Can Trump really stage a coup?

The Monk
11-13-2020, 04:32 AM
It is very concerning to all free thinking democratic peoples that headlines such as this are starting to appear everywhere. This is so wrong on so many levels. It doesn't even have to be true to be worrying!

https://www.thenation.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/Juhasz-Coup-illo_img.jpg

But in a historical first, Trump is the first president to flat out refuse to concede, leading some to believe he's setting the gears in motion for a coup d'etat. Since the election was called on Saturday, Trump has tweeted baseless claims that there's a pathway to invalidating counted ballots. In addition to his refusal to concede, he's pushed to fight the election results with evidence-free lawsuits.

Just run the Google search.

Griffin
11-13-2020, 04:53 AM
Trump is trying to prevent a coup. When are you going to get it through your thick head the media doesn't call an election.

lost in melb.
11-13-2020, 05:26 AM
It is very concerning to all free thinking democratic peoples that headlines such as this are starting to appear everywhere. This is so wrong on so many levels. It doesn't even have to be true to be worrying!

https://www.thenation.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/Juhasz-Coup-illo_img.jpg

Just run the Google search.

I think Trump himself would do anything to stay in power and subvert the will of the American people. the question is how many people will go along with it?

the legal suits are getting thrown out and if there are some small instances of fraud it won't turn it for him. One does wonder though why he is replacing people in the Pentagon... Be prepared for anything!

Griffin
11-13-2020, 05:44 AM
The "will of the American people" is a term thrown around pretty freely by the MSM these days but only applies to democrats. As if the 70 million that didn't vote for Biden don't matter.
Biden was losing until the fraud started becoming apparent. Refusing to acknowledge the corruption doesn't mean it didn't happen.
Trump is well within his rights to fight for the truth.

Griffin
11-13-2020, 05:52 AM
One does wonder though why he is replacing people in the Pentagon... Be prepared for anything!

It looks like he is getting rid of the people involved in the coup against the election. Certainly don't need them staying in a high security capacity.

lost in melb.
11-13-2020, 06:24 AM
The "will of the American people" is a term thrown around pretty freely by the MSM these days but only applies to democrats. As if the 70 million that didn't vote for Biden don't matter.
Biden was losing until the fraud started becoming apparent. Refusing to acknowledge the corruption doesn't mean it didn't happen.

There's no fraud. If you can't understand why Trump would lose I can't help you. Words matter, behaviour matters when you're President.

Trump himself and he alone lost this election through his inability to control his worst impulses.

lost in melb.
11-13-2020, 06:25 AM
It looks like he is getting rid of the people involved in the coup against the election. Certainly don't need them staying in a high security capacity.

Right.

The Monk
11-13-2020, 09:42 AM
Trump is trying to prevent a coup. When are you going to get it through your thick head the media doesn't call an election.

My head is not as thick as yours if you cannot get a grasp on reality.

Anyone can make a "prediction" in making a 'call' on a possible outcome. Trump and a few of his disillusioned disciples are the ones that cannot accept the facts. Trump saying it was rigged is no more a reality than Dorothy in Oz.....

A well known saying applies here:-

“It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.”

Another quote springs to mind also:

“Repeat a lie often enough and it becomes the truth”, is a law of propaganda often attributed to the Nazi Joseph Goebbels.

As much as there are some that "like" Trump, presently there is over 5,000,000 more of them holding an opposing view!

The Monk
11-13-2020, 09:50 AM
I think Trump himself would do anything to stay in power and subvert the will of the American people. the question is how many people will go along with it?

the legal suits are getting thrown out and if there are some small instances of fraud it won't turn it for him. One does wonder though why he is replacing people in the Pentagon... Be prepared for anything!

There's no fraud. If you can't understand why Trump would lose I can't help you. Words matter, behaviour matters when you're President.

Trump himself and he alone lost this election through his inability to control his worst impulses.

Right.

It is just the thought that some see the possibility of a coup that is disturbing. America has never ever before in its history been so politically polarised and Trump has craftily engineered that over years. Many major world leaders have recognised the validity of the election and congratulated Joe Biden. There are obviously some Republicans that will never admit the facts and that in itself makes them part of this left-wing society of "your opinion is not valid over mine"...

I have seen one court transcript where Trump's lawyer had to admit to the judge that there was no merit in the electoral fraud case before the court.

Trump is sacking people and replacing them with "yes" men to cause Biden as much disruption as possible when he takes over. He knows exactly what he is doing! It's like he is having a mental breakdown (again?) and sees threats against him where ever he looks. Paranoid delusion.

FBD
11-13-2020, 01:13 PM
It is just the thought that some see the possibility of a coup that is disturbing. America has never ever before in its history been so politically polarised and Trump has craftily engineered that over years. Many major world leaders have recognised the validity of the election and congratulated Joe Biden. There are obviously some Republicans that will never admit the facts and that in itself makes them part of this left-wing society of "your opinion is not valid over mine"...

I have seen one court transcript where Trump's lawyer had to admit to the judge that there was no merit in the electoral fraud case before the court.

Trump is sacking people and replacing them with "yes" men to cause Biden as much disruption as possible when he takes over. He knows exactly what he is doing! It's like he is having a mental breakdown (again?) and sees threats against him where ever he looks. Paranoid delusion.

America has never been so politically polarized? Perhaps you should do some reading on American history?

Trump has craftily engineered this political polarization? (where on earth are you getting this from)

Many world leaders are dirty and were seated by the same CIA software that they used here the other week, they have no status whatsoever when it comes to our elections.

You saw one little tidbit of information from a TDS article :lol: And that article comes right out the gate with false statements

Of course Trump knows exactly what he's doing by replacing compromised individuals. But the TV's not going to tell you that he placed every single one of these people with a good idea of what they were going to do already, and people you see getting fired are people that were helping the deep state out. Nice easy example would be Bolton.

But the TV said Trump's an idiot, so of course Trump knowing what he's doing is impossible then :rofl:

0% chance Biden gets seated - he is a corrupt traitor owned by china and other foreign interests. The US Military knows this, and the only reason things have gone this far is to show the people the electoral fraud. There is no way in hell the US Military allows a known traitor to be seated to the office of the presidency. People who watch the TV either forget or were never told these facts.

If you dont believe me, you can always go over to the betting thread and sign up to lose some vcash :razz:

another case in point:
https://i.imgur.com/EA7xw4i.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/TaIvcwS.jpg

lost in melb.
11-13-2020, 01:22 PM
I think most people even on the Right, aside from Trump's close sycophantic Entourage are aware of this. Republicans are either afraid - or don't want to rock the boat, just letting his rage and temper tantrum work out. Biden largely ignores him or keeps it tactful - the perfect way to handle him.

Pro tip - suggest you try not to criticize people who voted for him or Americans so much this time around here. They'll react and nobody wants to read that sort of argument. There are dedicated political forums where you can really hook into it ( that's where I go, lol)

FBD
11-13-2020, 01:47 PM
( that's where I go, lol)

I knew you were getting poisoned somewhere :lol:

The Monk
11-15-2020, 03:58 AM
I knew you were getting poisoned somewhere :lol:

There are none so blind as those that will not see.

I don't understand why 'Trumpites' believe everything that is not in favour of the moron must therefore be fake news. How is it that you seem to know everything is fake and only you know the truth?

The world has lost respect for America under Trump. This is very plain to normal thinking people who are not blinded by Trump's rhetoric. People worldwide looked up to America in the main since WWII but the respect has diminished over the decades. America has supported so many free thinking people worldwide but has interfered in so many other nations as well. Trump's antics, lies, attitudes, racism etc... is becoming the straw that broke the camels back.

America has never been so politically polarized? Perhaps you should do some reading on American history?

Perhaps you should do some reading on American current affairs!

Trump has craftily engineered this political polarization? (where on earth are you getting this from)

Perhaps you should do some reading on American current affairs!

Many world leaders are dirty and were seated by the same CIA software that they used here the other week, they have no status whatsoever when it comes to our elections.

Nobody said they have any status. It is just that so many of them understand things better than you. Are you also trying to suggest some CIA conspiracy in other leaders of the world?

Tell me, what are you going to do when Biden is inaugurated, as he will be on 20/01/2021?

FBD
11-15-2020, 02:56 PM
There are none so blind as those that will not see.

I don't understand why 'Trumpites' believe everything that is not in favour of the moron must therefore be fake news. How is it that you seem to know everything is fake and only you know the truth?

The world has lost respect for America under Trump. This is very plain to normal thinking people who are not blinded by Trump's rhetoric. People worldwide looked up to America in the main since WWII but the respect has diminished over the decades. America has supported so many free thinking people worldwide but has interfered in so many other nations as well. Trump's antics, lies, attitudes, racism etc... is becoming the straw that broke the camels back.

Tell me, what are you going to do when Biden is inaugurated, as he will be on 20/01/2021?

How is it that you seem to know everything is fake and only you know the truth?
Because I pay attention to the masses of data and reach my own conclusion about what that data actually says, instead of what CNN tells me is proper to believe

CNN, Reuters, AP, and other globalist oligarch information outlets have instructed us all that the world has lost respect for America under Trump.
and the only people who have actually lost respect for Trump are those who pay attention to the fake globalist oligarch "news" outlets

This is very plain to people hopelessly connected, addicted to the TV and MSM
ftfy

People worldwide looked up to America in the main since WWII but the respect has diminished over the decades.
wtf are you talking about, people have been bitching about America being the world's police for decades now, but if Orange Man is in control, lament that we're not going to be the world's police? what's this "looked up to america" you're talking about, because I have not seen that in decades.

As I already told you, there is a zero percent chance Biden is seated on Jan 20th. ZERO. did I write that bigly enough? ZERO!!!!!

Biden is a known corrupt traitor, has accepted Billions in unlawful funds and has sold USA's policy to foreigners that want to pay him and drive USA's policies away from being helpful to the USA and instead being helpful to corrupt countries and people. This should be common knowledge for everyone who has scratched the top few microns of this subject. The only people its not common knowledge for, are people who drink CNN's bankster Orange Man Bad kool aid.

This election charade is just to show people that yes indeedly doodly, they can, have, and will steal elections.

and there is no coup because we're following Constitutional processes - guess what tens of millions of fraudulent votes for Biden are going to mean in a lawful Constitutional electoral process? I suggest you look that up, because when the letter of that law is followed, it WILL produce a result that will cause salt to be emitted from those who have been tricked on this subject, as you have. (I'm not being mean by saying you've been tricked, even though most people take that as an insult. I prefer to call balls & strikes, saying "wacky" shit unless its pure joke isnt even fun unless there's a good chance its true.)

fixed :ghey2: color

Pony
11-15-2020, 03:29 PM
Please don't use bright colors to define posts, it's distracting and annoying. Thanks.

The Monk
11-16-2020, 12:15 AM
How is it that you seem to know everything is fake and only you know the truth?
Because I pay attention to the masses of data and reach my own conclusion about what that data actually says, instead of what CNN tells me is proper to believe

CNN, Reuters, AP, and other globalist oligarch information outlets have instructed us all that the world has lost respect for America under Trump.
and the only people who have actually lost respect for Trump are those who pay attention to the fake globalist oligarch "news" outlets

This is very plain to people hopelessly connected, addicted to the TV and MSM
ftfy

People worldwide looked up to America in the main since WWII but the respect has diminished over the decades.
wtf are you talking about, people have been bitching about America being the world's police for decades now, but if Orange Man is in control, lament that we're not going to be the world's police? what's this "looked up to america" you're talking about, because I have not seen that in decades.

As I already told you, there is a zero percent chance Biden is seated on Jan 20th. ZERO. did I write that bigly enough? ZERO!!!!!

Biden is a known corrupt traitor, has accepted Billions in unlawful funds and has sold USA's policy to foreigners that want to pay him and drive USA's policies away from being helpful to the USA and instead being helpful to corrupt countries and people. This should be common knowledge for everyone who has scratched the top few microns of this subject. The only people its not common knowledge for, are people who drink CNN's bankster Orange Man Bad kool aid.

This election charade is just to show people that yes indeedly doodly, they can, have, and will steal elections.

and there is no coup because we're following Constitutional processes - guess what tens of millions of fraudulent votes for Biden are going to mean in a lawful Constitutional electoral process? I suggest you look that up, because when the letter of that law is followed, it WILL produce a result that will cause salt to be emitted from those who have been tricked on this subject, as you have. (I'm not being mean by saying you've been tricked, even though most people take that as an insult. I prefer to call balls & strikes, saying "wacky" shit unless its pure joke isnt even fun unless there's a good chance its true.)

fixed :ghey2: color

You failed to say what you will do when Biden is inaugurated.

FBD
11-16-2020, 12:56 PM
You failed to say what you will do when Biden is inaugurated.

You fail to understand that the US Military knows about Biden's treason and will not allow him to be seated no matter what happens :nana:

Muddy
11-17-2020, 06:24 PM
You fail to understand that the US Military knows about Biden's treason and will not allow him to be seated no matter what happens :nana:

What time do you take your first hit of the day?

FBD
11-17-2020, 06:30 PM

against all enemies, foreign and domestic

PorkChopSandwiches
11-17-2020, 07:06 PM

Of weed or DMT :lol:

Muddy
11-17-2020, 07:09 PM

Fuggin' bath salts..

FBD
11-17-2020, 07:12 PM

:lol: my only dmt experiences have been naturally induced

and muds forgot about benghazi '12 a long time ago :dance: