PDA

View Full Version : Sadistic pensioner, 81, inserted toilet plunger up 'willing' sex slave's bum

Teh One Who Knocks
11-16-2020, 12:06 PM
By Rob Hyde & Joshua Smith, Digital News Reporter

https://i.imgur.com/r4u1HOu.jpg

A sadomasochistic grandfather has appeared in court after pushing a toilet plunger up another man’s backside.

The pensioner, Peter M, 81, was facing charges in Germany of sexual abuse, bodily harm and coercion, after using a toilet plunger to cause pain to his sex slave, Sven K, 48.

Peter M did not deny any of the accusations, and claimed that he only carried out acts which him and Sven had discussed and agreed to beforehand.

"He approached me with quite concrete ideas for sexual acts,” said Peter M. “It was his free will and I wanted to fulfil his wishes.”

The sex slave, Sven K, however, saw the whole affair very differently.

He said while it is true that he wanted to be dominated, the pensioner refused to stop causing him pain even when he told him to stop.

This was particularly the case during the incident with the inserted toilet plunger.

"Yes, I allowed him to beat me. But when I complained, he just said, 'You'll have to go through with it now'," said Sven K.

The public prosecutor demanded that the sadomasochistic grandfather serve a nine months sentence.

The prosecution claimed: "Even if the aggrieved party has declared that he wants to be beaten and humiliated and be his sex slave, you should have stopped when you realised that it hurt him".

The judge, Judge Jan Stengl, was unable to establish whether the grandfather had realised that the sex slave was in pain.

The grandfather was therefore acquitted.

DemonGeminiX
11-16-2020, 12:13 PM
:huh:

lost in melb.
11-19-2020, 01:51 PM
Jawohl!