PDA

View Full Version : Electric toothbrush masturbator arrested after outrageous behaviour in cemetery

Teh One Who Knocks
11-19-2020, 12:00 PM
By Michael Moran - The Daily Star

https://i.imgur.com/LoEMLE6.jpg

A man arrested after he stripped naked and masturbated in a cemetery on several occasions has said he is sorry and promised he won’t do it again.

Raymond James Stratford was also spotted ”performing a sex act” that involved an electric toothbrush in the Stirling District Cemetery, near Adelaide in Australia.

Stratford, 67, was snared in a joint operation between plain clothes police officers and the dog squad.

Police prosecutor Brevet Sergeant Rebecca Symons told the Mount Barker Magistrates Court that Stratford was seen to be masturbating and had also performed "a sex act" with an electric toothbrush.

“Police located the electric toothbrush lying on the ground near to where the defendant was arrested,” she told the court.

Police had been responding to two separate complaints from women who had seen Stratford making an exhibition of himself over the preceding few weeks.

Defending Stratford, his solicitor Sarah Bamford told the court that her client had decided to interfere with himself in the cemetery because he “doesn’t live all that far from it” and it was “out in the open”.

https://i.imgur.com/PjNOSQN.jpg

“That was what was going through his head at the time," she said, "it was purely being out in the wilderness."

She added: “There is shrubbery and woods in that cemetery, and that is my instructions on why he went there.”

Ms Bamford told the court that her client was awaiting an appointment with a psychologist, and may have issues with “compulsive sexual behaviour”.

Magistrate Lynette Duncan said Stratford’s behaviour “showed complete disrespect for the place of a cemetery and those who attend it.”

She sentenced him to two months, 12 days behind bars, wholly suspended on an A$500 (about £275), 18-month good behaviour bond.

Stratford is also required to undergo rehabilitation programs and counselling.

Outside court, he told reporters that he was sorry for what he did.

“I will not do it again,” he promised.

lost in melb.
11-19-2020, 12:48 PM
This is disappointing. I was expecting some kind of young hot blonde

Goofy
11-19-2020, 12:58 PM
This is disappointing. I was expecting some kind of young hot blonde
Same :sad2:

PorkChopSandwiches
11-19-2020, 05:39 PM
I hade sex in an old cemetery in CT with my now wife. #SoGoth

FBD
11-19-2020, 05:46 PM
we got some good haunted shit around here, you ever heard of dudleytown? ( only haunted place that dan akroyd said f that this place is haunted af and I'm not going back :lol:)

PorkChopSandwiches
11-19-2020, 05:58 PM
I dont know it, I was in a Glastonbury CT cemetery that was basically in the back yard of the house we were staying. Walk through a few trees and your in a cemetery