PDA

View Full Version : Undertaker's nephew arrested for 'having sex with string of female corpses'

Teh One Who Knocks
11-23-2020, 01:13 PM
By Berny Torre - The Daily Star

https://i.imgur.com/ZvTMc3Y.jpg
'I have sex with corpses'- morgue worker claims necrophilia is 'part of training' in TV interview

An undertaker's nephew has been arrested on suspicion of having sex with a string of female corpses at a morgue in Bangladesh.

Munna Vhakta, 20, is accused of carrying out the sick campaign for more than a year while working as his uncle's assistant.

The alleged necrophiliac was branded "disgusting" after being arrested by Dhaka police.

He was held after DNA tests were taken from the corpses at the morgue of Shaheed Suhrawardy Medical College Hospital in the Bangladeshi capital.

Reports say the morgue worker is now facing charges of having sex with corpses after a tip-off to police in India.

He has been named as the hospital mortician Jatan Kumar's nephew, who had been working as his assistant for the last two years.

CID assistant superintendent of police Jisan Ul Haque told the New Age newspaper that officers arrested Munna on Thursday over alleged crimes that took place from March 2019 to August this year.

DNA tests in the CID lab reportedyl confirmed Munna’s necrophilia, with Asst Spt Ul Haque saying: "The man was arrested after police found evidence."

He added sexual intercourse with corpses, or necrophilia, is a serious and disgusting crime.

CID officers said that they have received some high vaginal swab samples from the Suhrawardy Medical College Hospital forensic medicine department and there was the presence of male sperm.

https://i.imgur.com/Yxx5X9o.jpg

After DNA testing, CID lab results showed those were from a single person, the paper reports.

Investigators told the paper that primary investigation showed that bodies were from Mohammadpur and Kafrul areas.

Officer said they found the bodies were kept at the morgue for at least a day for completing different procedures.

The investigators tracked at least five incidents, where Munna was at the morgue on the particular nights.

CID claimed to the paper that after arresting Munna they performed a DNA test in their lab where all sperms found in corpses matched with him, said Jisan.

lost in melb.
11-23-2020, 01:25 PM
Dee?

PorkChopSandwiches
11-23-2020, 06:09 PM
Crack open a cold one