PDA

View Full Version : Biden Announces He Will Immediately Move To Give Citizenship To Millions Of Illegal Aliens

Teh One Who Knocks
11-25-2020, 12:45 PM
By Ryan Saavedra - The Daily Wire

https://i.imgur.com/lQmi973l.jpg

Joe Biden announced during an NBC News interview that aired on Tuesday evening that he will immediately move to give citizenship to millions of illegal aliens once he gets into office in two months.

“I’m going to make a commitment in the first 100 days, I will send an immigration bill to the United States Senate with a pathway to citizenship for over 11 million undocumented people in America,” Biden said. “I will also be moving to do away with some of the I think very damaging executive orders that have significantly impacted on making the climate worse and making us less healthy.”

Biden has already pledged to dramatically increase the number of refugees that he admits into the U.S. from 15,000 under President Donald Trump to 125,000. Biden has also pledged to end the Trump administration’s travel ban on nations that are considered to be hot beds of terrorism.

Whether Biden is able to grant citizenship to millions of people who are unlawfully in the U.S. depends on who controls the Senate, which could be decided in January as Georgia has two runoff elections. If Republicans win just one of the two races they will keep control of the Senate when Biden takes office. Democrats would need to win both races just to have a 50-50 tie with Republicans and would need all 50 of their Senators to vote together so that incoming-Vice President Kamala Harris could be the tie breaker.

However, even if Democrats manage to win both races, they are likely to face some opposition from within their own party to some of the extreme proposals that have been floated on the political Left.

Democrat Senator Joe Manchin (WV) pledged during a Fox News interview earlier this month that he would block proposed power grabs by his own party.

The Daily Wire reported:

Manchin made the remarks during an interview with Fox News anchor Bret Baier, who asked Manchin about a recent comment from Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer. Schumer said late last week that the Democrats will “change America” if they win two run-off Senate races in Georgia.

“Well, there’s a lot of people that are concerned. There’s a lot of fear tactics that are being used right now,” Manchin said. “If both of the Georgia senators were elected from the Democratic Party, then that would be 50/50, if both Dan Sullivan and Thom Tillis win; 50/50 means there’s a tie. But if one senator does not vote on the Democratic side, there is no tie and there is no bill.”

“So, I commit to you tonight and I commit to all of your viewers and everyone else that’s watching, I want to lay those fears, I want to rest those fears for you right now, because, when they talk about whether it be packing the courts or ending the filibuster, I will not vote to do that,” Manchin continued. “I will not vote to pack the courts. I think — and I will not vote to end the filibuster. Bret, this system, the Senate, this so unique body in the world, it was made to work together in a bipartisan way. And once you start breaking down those barriers, then you lose every reason that we are the institution that we are, the most deliberative body.”

“So, I want to lay those fears to rest, that that won’t happen, because I will not be the 50th Democrat voting to end that filibuster or to basically stack the court,” he added. “And then all the other things you’re hearing about, Bret, also, is — defund the police. I don’t know of any of the Democrats in the caucus that are for defunding the police. We are not for that whatsoever. And when they talk about basically Medicare for All, we can’t even pay for Medicare for some. It doesn’t make any sense at all. We have got to fix the Affordable Care Act we have. And I think our Republican — moderate Republicans will work with us to now repair what needs to be repaired.”

DemonGeminiX
11-25-2020, 01:30 PM
So they can start paying taxes, right?

Teh One Who Knocks
11-25-2020, 01:35 PM

:rofl: :lmao: :rofl: :lmao:

Muddy
11-25-2020, 01:48 PM
Wow.. This mother fuckers out the gate and running.

Griffin
11-25-2020, 01:50 PM
He won't run far before he forgets where he was going and returns to the basement.

FBD
11-25-2020, 02:47 PM
just trying to make sure that the batshit 3-4% properly chimp out when they realize that the only place Biden is going is to gitmo

lost in melb.
11-25-2020, 03:50 PM
with a pathway to citizenship for over 11 million undocumented people in America,” Biden said.

Makes sense...

lost in melb.
11-25-2020, 03:50 PM

:rofl: :lmao: :rofl: :lmao:

Well, that would be a yes.

lost in melb.
11-25-2020, 03:51 PM
increase the number of refugees that he admits into the U.S. from 15,000 under President Donald Trump to 125,000.

Not so sure...it's select intake so it's good for America, but not the countries they are taken from

Griffin
11-25-2020, 03:54 PM
With all the empty land in Australia, how many illegal aliens do you guys allow in to stay?

FBD
11-25-2020, 03:55 PM
Makes sense...

so do you not believe that Biden had criminal levels of deal influencing going on in a bunch of countries and made his friends and family rich off of it, or do you believe no harm no foul, politicians should be able to make side deals and pad the fk out of hip national bank

FBD
11-25-2020, 03:56 PM
With all the empty land in Australia, how many illegal aliens do you guys allow in to stay?

however many the chinese tell them

Muddy
11-25-2020, 03:59 PM
Well, that would be a yes.

They wont pay federal taxes due to the amount they typically earn. What they can do though is reap the rewards of being a "tax-payer" even though they will get almost 100% of what they paid in back as a refund.

lost in melb.
11-25-2020, 04:00 PM

Different kettle. the group i imagine he's talking about might as well be americans. Hell, some of them were born and raised in america.

I think you should seal up the border wall...but how did that go? You had the house and everything for some time. FAIL

lost in melb.
11-25-2020, 04:00 PM
They wont pay federal taxes due to the amount they typically earn. What they can do though is real the rewards of being a "t6ax-payer" even though they will get almost 100% of what they paid in back as a refund.

I'd have to see the details of that. I think a lot work very hard.

Teh One Who Knocks
11-25-2020, 04:01 PM
Different kettle. the group i imagine he's talking about might as well be americans. Hell, some of them were born and raised in america.

I think you should seal up the border wall...but how did that go? You had the house and everything for some time. FAIL

If they were born here, then they are already citizens :rolleyes:

lost in melb.
11-25-2020, 04:01 PM
so do you not believe that Biden had criminal levels of deal influencing going on in a bunch of countries and made his friends and family rich off of it, or do you believe no harm no foul, politicians should be able to make side deals and pad the fk out of hip national bank

Don't comment on QAnon, sorry.

lost in melb.
11-25-2020, 04:03 PM
If they were born here, then they are already citizens :rolleyes:

My apologies. Not born, but came as young children

lost in melb.
11-25-2020, 04:03 PM
BTW "Biden Announces He Will Immediately Move To Give Citizenship To Millions Of Illegal Aliens" is a complete distortion of what he said :rolleyes:

Griffin
11-25-2020, 04:04 PM
Everything biden says is a distortion.

FBD
11-25-2020, 04:10 PM
I think you should seal up the border wall...but how did that go? You had the house and everything for some time. FAILwtf are you talking about, fail, the border wall has been in progress damned near this whole time

Don't comment on facts, sorry.
it makes me wonder just how it is that the mega corporations have such a grip on people's minds

lost in melb.
11-25-2020, 04:13 PM
Everything biden says is a distortion.

Oh come on. It'lll end up being a lot less than even his "path to citizenship." Yes a distortion in the opposite direction

FBD
11-25-2020, 04:14 PM
Oh come on. It'lll end up being a lot less than even his "path to citizenship." Yes a distortion in the opposite direction

sure thing, giant beer

https://i.imgur.com/rjT0tx8.jpg

its too bad you dont believe in real things, like what globalism actually is (and its not simply the ability to trade globally)

https://i.4cdn.org/pol/1606320168736.webm

lost in melb.
11-25-2020, 04:19 PM
wtf are you talking about, fail, the border wall has been in progress damned near this whole time

it makes me wonder just how it is that the mega corporations have such a grip on people's minds

Did you read what I said?

lost in melb.
11-25-2020, 04:23 PM
sure thing, giant beer

https://i.imgur.com/rjT0tx8.jpg

its too bad you dont believe in real things, like what globalism actually is (and its not simply the ability to trade globally)

https://i.4cdn.org/pol/1606320168736.webm

Problem is you chuck in a whole lot of lunatic crap, fantasy and weird gitmo talk into it. Yes I dare say that we have a different idea of what globalism means.

( Yes I'm not a 100% fan of globalism either but I wouldn't want you to get confused)

DemonGeminiX
11-25-2020, 04:29 PM
For people that don't know how taxes in the US really works:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Epc9fwMR-ig

Muddy
11-25-2020, 04:30 PM
I'd have to see the details of that. I think a lot work very hard.

Working hard, sure... But tax laws here give people that earn under 40k as a single filing entity damn near a complete refund of Federal taxes paid.

Teh One Who Knocks
11-25-2020, 04:32 PM
Working hard, sure... But tax laws here give people that earn under 40k as a single filing entity damn near a complete refund of Federal taxes paid.

Some even get back a refund that ends up being more than they paid in.

FBD
11-25-2020, 04:46 PM
Problem is you chuck in a whole lot of lunatic crap, fantasy and weird gitmo talk into it. Yes I dare say that we have a different idea of what globalism means.

( Yes I'm not a 100% fan of globalism either but I wouldn't want you to get confused)

:razz: I just like lifting that curtain at the back of the theater. Your responses are the perfectly conditioned ones, unfortunately. We used to laugh at the populace in books like 1984 or Brave New World, but goddamned if the populace here by and large aint mostly there already. Its a feature, not a bug.

Orban is writing publicly about the Kalergi plan

Orban article here:
>http://www.miniszterelnok.hu/europe-must-not-succumb-to-the-soros-network/
Soros article here:
>https://www.project-syndicate.org/commentary/europe-must-stand-up-to-hungary-and-poland-veto-by-george-soros-2020-11

like I said, its a battle for existence.

banksters win and freedom dies
freedom wins and banksters die

I know which sounds more preferable to me :lol: (ways of life, of course :nana:)

lost in melb.
11-25-2020, 05:33 PM

Some even get back a refund that ends up being more than they paid in.

Yes, same in Aus. The poor get lots of legs-up.

You know me. I operate on bleeding heart principles...you obviously aren't going to round up and boot out millions of people, so what then??

Trouble is the US is so polarized and politicized so it's hard to get good information

e.g.

https://cis.org/Report/Deportation-vs-Cost-Letting-Illegal-Immigrants-Stay

they say net drain.

but then:

The Center for Immigration Studies (CIS) is an anti-immigration think tank. It favors far lower immigration numbers, and produces analyses to further those views. The CIS was founded by historian Otis L. Graham and eugenicist and white nationalist John Tanton. The organization was founded in 1985 as a spin-off from the Federation for American Immigration Reform, and is one of a number of anti-immigration organizations founded by Tanton, along with FAIR and NumbersUSA.

I bet I can find 20 sites that say the opposite. I am beginning to think that getting unbiased information is impossible in the US

lost in melb.
11-25-2020, 05:42 PM
:razz: I just like lifting that curtain at the back of the theater. Your responses are the perfectly conditioned ones, unfortunately. We used to laugh at the populace in books like 1984 or Brave New World, but goddamned if the populace here by and large aint mostly there already. Its a feature, not a bug.

like I said, its a battle for existence.

banksters win and freedom dies
freedom wins and banksters die

I know which sounds more preferable to me :lol: (ways of life, of course :nana:)

You're clinging onto hope, in light of Trump being a bit of a flop. You're completely past help and I genuinely feel for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qlJMEUSSWU

FBD
11-26-2020, 01:36 PM
You're clinging onto hope, in light of Trump being a bit of a flop. You're completely past help and I genuinely feel for you.

and he posts spook central media as a Q debunk :rofl: the banksters could not hope for more thorough conditioning than they have achieved with some of the populace