PDA

View Full Version : YouTuber Stas Reeflay arrested after girlfriend dies in livestream

Teh One Who Knocks
12-04-2020, 01:00 PM
By Yaron Steinbuch - New York Post

https://i.imgur.com/hAqtC9Pl.jpg

A Russian YouTuber has been arrested for allegedly livestreaming a horrifying video in which his near-naked, pregnant girlfriend died after his viewers paid to see her abused, according to a report.

Stas Reeflay, 30, forced Valentina “Valya” Grigoryeva, 28, who was wearing only underwear, into the subzero cold after a viewer paid him $1,000 to carry out the sickening act, East2West News reported, citing BAZA media.

The woman died of suspected hypothermia, according to the report.

Reeflay — whose real name is Stanislav Reshetnikov — continued recording even after he realized that his girlfriend was “half dead” on a balcony at his home in the village of Ivanovka, near Moscow, East2West reported.

https://i.imgur.com/325UMvvl.jpg

“Valya, are you alive?” he was heard saying as he tried to revive her with the camera rolling. “My bunny, what’s up with you? Valya! Valya! Damn, you look like you are dead.

“Bunny, come on…tell me something. I’m worrying. Damn… I don’t feel her heartbeat,” he continued.

Reeflay then told his tens of thousands of followers: “Guys … No pulse … she’s pale. She is not breathing.”

He pleaded for Grigoryeva to wake up, telling her: “I love you!”

In a previous broadcast, the boyfriend from hell – who receives online donations for his sick stunts — showered her with pepper spray, according to the news outlet.

Feminist activist Liza Lazerson slammed YouTube for “prohibiting the spread of nipples but showing scenes of violence and cruelty against women without problems.

“The woman dies on air and the audience sends donations to the killer. This must stop,” she warned. “Such videos are calmly broadcast to the whole world, meaning something is broken. Until this is fixed, censorship is necessary.”

https://i.imgur.com/Nuichu8l.jpg

Reeflay faces up to two years in the slammer if forensic experts prove that the woman died of hypothermia, according to the Mirror, citing reports about law enforcement.

“Information will also be checked about possible unlawful actions against the deceased by the young man in whose house the body was found,” the Russian Investigative Committee, the outlet reported.

A YouTube rep told the Mirror: “We’re shocked to learn of this tragic incident. This kind of graphic content is not acceptable on YouTube.

“Although the original livestream did not take place on YouTube, we quickly removed re-uploads and terminated the associated account,” she added.

FBD
12-04-2020, 01:14 PM
lock this fuck in the freezer for a day and a half and see how he holds up

Goofy
12-04-2020, 05:55 PM
Wow

deebakes
12-04-2020, 08:49 PM
:(

Godfather
12-04-2020, 09:51 PM
Holy shit

PeyPeyRyRy
12-04-2020, 10:02 PM
Some people really don't deserve good things. Stupid psycho.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

lost in melb.
12-05-2020, 01:55 AM
Idiot