PDA

View Full Version : Mystery object 'inspects chemtrails left by plane' sending conspiracy theorists wild

Teh One Who Knocks
12-14-2020, 02:35 PM
By Sofie Jackson, Video News Reporter - The Daily Star

https://i.imgur.com/U6mZyhT.jpg

An alleged UFO was caught on video "inspecting chemtrails" above a city in California, sparking wild conspiracy theories when it was uploaded on YouTube.

In the clip, recorded in Cathedral City and narrated by the paranormal YouTuber The Hidden Underbelly 2.0, a white orb appears in the sky and looks as if it is hovering near the condensation trails left behind by a plane.

The conspiracy theorist describes the white lines in the sky as "chemtrails" in his analysis.

In the video from December 11, he told subscribers: "This video might surprise you but it doesn't surprise me because whenever these chemtrails are around, or as I like to say, our daily dose of vitamins are being sprayed upon us, we always see these white orbs.

"They seem to be hovering around these objects or moving along it like this one."

He suggested the white orb was attempting to "terraform" by spraying the atmosphere but noted other truth-seekers believe aliens are trying to protect humans.

The video triggered a debate among conspiracy theorists with many suggested their own ideas for what the sighting could be.

One person commented; "I also believe those 'orbs' are actually devices used to 'observe' from their craft or base that is 'elsewhere'... but that's just my opinion.

https://i.imgur.com/Eqha5Dl.jpg

"They are always very interested in the chemtrails, I mean 'vitamins' aren't they!"

Someone else wrote: "I've always believed that these white/silver orbs are ET surveillance technology, despatched from a large UFO craft to collect data and information, through samples and taking pictures."

"Wow look at it just stop for a moment, this is an exceedingly good capture," gushed another fan.

The wild chemtrails conspiracy theory claims that the condensation trails left by planes actually contain harmful substances being deliberately put into the atmosphere.

Wacky suggestions of what these so-called "chemtrails" are for include psychological manipulation, human population control, and testing chemical or biological weapons on human subjects.