PDA

View Full Version : DC Mayor Asks Feds to Cancel Demonstration Permits, Plan Inauguration Security

Teh One Who Knocks
01-11-2021, 01:01 PM
By Mark Segraves and NBC Washington Staff

The mayor of Washington, D.C., asked federal officials to cancel permits for demonstrations and plan to protect federal property around Inauguration Day “given the new threats from insurgent acts of domestic terrorists.”

Mayor Muriel Bowser asked Acting Secretary of Homeland Security Chad Wolf to cancel public gathering permits for the next two weeks, from Jan. 11 to Jan. 24. The request is “essential to demonstrating our collective resolve in ensuring the constitutional transfer of power and our nation’s capital,” Bowser wrote in a letter Saturday, days after a stunning riot inside the U.S. Capitol Building.
Additionally, the mayor asked federal officials to extend the “national special security event” period from Jan. 11 to Jan. 24, instead of its current Jan. 19 to Jan. 21. The extension will allow local and federal officials to better prepare for Inauguration Day, she wrote. D.C. urged DHS to get permission from Congress to include the Capitol and its grounds in the security perimeter.
D.C. asked for a pre-disaster declaration, and urged DHS to coordinate with Congress, the Justice Department and the Supreme Court to plan to protect federal property so D.C. officers can focus on local, D.C. land.

“Earlier this week, MPD officers acted heroically rushing to back up the United States Capitol Police to stop the assault on the U.S. Capitol,” she wrote. "Consistent with established protocols and practices, it is the primary responsibility of the federal government to secure federal property in these situations.”

The permits issued or being processed by the National Mall include seven permits for crowds from two to 5,000 people. Two groups identify as pro-Trump or anti-inaugural.

FBD
01-11-2021, 01:06 PM
Its just as well if nobody's around for the avalanche

PorkChopSandwiches
01-11-2021, 04:37 PM
Its cute you believe anything will actually be released.

FBD
01-11-2021, 04:39 PM
Its funny that since the news didnt report on all of Trumps executive orders and such, people are way behind on what's happening and are going to be very very surprised :razz:

Teh One Who Knocks
01-11-2021, 04:43 PM
Its funny that since the news didnt report on all of Trumps executive orders and such, people are way behind on what's happening and are going to be very very surprised :razz:

I'm sorry, but if there was ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL that evidence that people claim exists, it would have already been released. There's nothing I'm sorry to say. I don't want a President Biden anymore than I wanted a President Hillary, but it's over. It's just people spreading misinformation for people that want to believe. There is no Kraken.

FBD
01-11-2021, 05:00 PM
I'm sorry, but if there was ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL that evidence that people claim exists, it would have already been released. There's nothing I'm sorry to say. I don't want a President Biden anymore than I wanted a President Hillary, but it's over. It's just people spreading misinformation for people that want to believe. There is no Kraken.

Simply assuming it would have already been released is a logical fallacy, pure unadulterated assumption. Its ok that you guys razz me, just so long as you understand I'm gonna razz ya back :D

It is most certainly not over yet brotha. Fuggin all of yas gonna have to change your titles like Muddy's gonna :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
01-11-2021, 05:15 PM
Simply assuming it would have already been released is a logical fallacy, pure unadulterated assumption. Its ok that you guys razz me, just so long as you understand I'm gonna razz ya back :D

It is most certainly not over yet brotha. Fuggin all of yas gonna have to change your titles like Muddy's gonna :lol:

Okay, I'll play along....if all this evidence exists, why hasn't any of it come to the light of day as of yet?

PorkChopSandwiches
01-11-2021, 05:22 PM
Exactly, I would be more then happy to see it, why are people talking and not producing. What are they waiting on

FBD
01-11-2021, 05:50 PM
Okay, I'll play along....if all this evidence exists, why hasn't any of it come to the light of day as of yet?

We live in a veritable global kakistocracy as it is already, but the evil going from covert to overt is a problem. What court will prosecute, as we've seen? Its making more and more sense why "it had to be this way," because of the absolute shit charade we saw with the election where we have people knowingly choosing fraud.

The DNI report on election security that was due 45 days after the election hit Trump's desk, finally - a couple hours after Congress "certified" the fraud.

Another matter that was brought up a bunch by Q was.....How do you legally introduce evidence?

My take on this remains that the US Military began working on plans in 2012 after absolute Patriot Heroes Glenn & Tyrone disobeyed orders in Benghazi and veritably saved the fkn world. Trump immediately surrounded himself with Generals when he got in office, and now here we are with him in December having cleaned house again and soon to be AG is a former military JAG lawyer.

They HAD to let all of this play out - if at any point things went in the proper lawful direction, the military could breathe a sight of relief that they did not have to use the nuclear option. But make no mistake, this option has been there the entire time, all the executive orders and such that I've mentioned are all pursuant to this goal of cleaning the place up and putting the military in position to do it if the civilians did not want to behave.

This is going to be a fun next week or two, at least for some of us. I forgot how the mention button works, but if I were Muddy I'd make sure I'm stocked up, being so close to DC.

TL;DR - "things" havent come to light yet because "the prereqs" for them in the context of the plan havent come to fruition yet - but the clock's ticking and its about time. Pompeo gives no indications he's not on Trump's side, and his postings kept doing subtle countdowns over the weekend.

Popcorn at the ready, lads!

perrhaps
01-12-2021, 10:13 AM
We live in a veritable global kakistocracy as it is already, but the evil going from covert to overt is a problem. What court will prosecute, as we've seen? Its making more and more sense why "it had to be this way," because of the absolute shit charade we saw with the election where we have people knowingly choosing fraud.

The DNI report on election security that was due 45 days after the election hit Trump's desk, finally - a couple hours after Congress "certified" the fraud.

Another matter that was brought up a bunch by Q was.....How do you legally introduce evidence?

My take on this remains that the US Military began working on plans in 2012 after absolute Patriot Heroes Glenn & Tyrone disobeyed orders in Benghazi and veritably saved the fkn world. Trump immediately surrounded himself with Generals when he got in office, and now here we are with him in December having cleaned house again and soon to be AG is a former military JAG lawyer.

They HAD to let all of this play out - if at any point things went in the proper lawful direction, the military could breathe a sight of relief that they did not have to use the nuclear option. But make no mistake, this option has been there the entire time, all the executive orders and such that I've mentioned are all pursuant to this goal of cleaning the place up and putting the military in position to do it if the civilians did not want to behave.

This is going to be a fun next week or two, at least for some of us. I forgot how the mention button works, but if I were Muddy I'd make sure I'm stocked up, being so close to DC.

TL;DR - "things" havent come to light yet because "the prereqs" for them in the context of the plan havent come to fruition yet - but the clock's ticking and its about time. Pompeo gives no indications he's not on Trump's side, and his postings kept doing subtle countdowns over the weekend.

Popcorn at the ready, lads!

You're "barking at the moon" crazy. Cute, but unfortunately certifiable.

lost in melb.
01-12-2021, 11:15 AM
Dominion is suing the "Kraken" Powell for defamation. I guess she'll have opportunity to produce her evidence then :-k

FBD
01-12-2021, 12:37 PM
Dominion is suing the "Kraken" Powell for defamation. I guess she'll have opportunity to produce her evidence then :-k

Sidney Powell's going to be prosecuting in front of the mil tribunals, homie. I'll wager that certain Dominion Executives will be on the other side and they'll have their chance to see her evidence (that they know fkn exists) then.

FBD
01-12-2021, 12:39 PM
You're "barking at the moon" crazy. Cute, but unfortunately certifiable.

Considering how far memeworld MSM has brought everyone from actual reality, I dont blame folks who have never consumed a bit of good information on the subject for not being able to fathom what's been behind the curtain this whole time.