PDA

View Full Version : Staff finds meth in Louisiana motel room disguised in Arizona tea cans

Teh One Who Knocks
01-25-2021, 01:28 PM
Dionne Johnson - KXAN News

https://i.imgur.com/hANVrgb.png

ABBEVILLE, La. (KLFY) — A staff member at the Sunbelt Lodge in Abbeville, Louisiana called police after finding the remains of methamphetamines that had been left behind by a former guest.

The drugs were inside two containers, disguised as Arizona Tea cans with false tops, police said.

https://i.imgur.com/j2Vi9Wh.png

According to Lt. Johnathan Touchet, eight one-ounce packages of meth were located inside the false tea cans.

He said after police recovered the drugs and left, they had to come back when the staff called to report that 28-year-old Paradise Thorton of Lafayette arrived at the motel and allegedly threatened the staff, demanding they return her items.

Touchet said she fled the area, however video footage obtained led police to her whereabouts.

Thornton was arrested and charged with possession with the intent to distribute methamphetamine, possession of drug paraphernalia and obstruction of justice.

At the time of her arrest, Touchet said, she was found in possession of two one-ounce packages of the suspected drugs.

She was booked in the Vermilion Parish Correctional Center with no bond.

The incident remains under investigation by Abbeville Police.

FBD
01-25-2021, 01:38 PM
I love the straight fake eyelashes :rofl:

PorkChopSandwiches
01-25-2021, 04:27 PM
:lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
01-25-2021, 04:34 PM
When you forget your drugs in a hotel room after you checkout, the smart play is to definitely go back and threaten the staff :thumbsup:

FBD
01-25-2021, 04:37 PM
When you forget your drugs in a hotel room after you checkout, the smart play is to definitely go back and threaten the staff :thumbsup:

back when I was in high school, the place we used to go to every year at Stowe for a ski trip.....told our school never to come back after one of our idiots left an entire ounce sitting on his bed and we all left

PorkChopSandwiches
01-25-2021, 05:46 PM

Losing a half a pound of meth will get you killed, I'm sure she had no choice :lol: